Raid Boss 3

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Xipe Totec, Jan 18, 2015.

1. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

How about getting rid of energy to heal on Lcn altogether and letting us use stamina to heal and to attack...Unless 1 of you play on a 'higher' level account on lcn somewhere you're never going to really appreciate what we are trying to say.
    Yes mi7ch we <3 you and thank you for all your hard work on the forums :D

2. "Would have to be ...". Really? It's that their excuse for this? I understand that you just handle the customer support role so not blaming you for this, but that reason is a joke. They make it sound like there isn't really any other option here, that they game would go into full tilt-mode if the energy needed to heal was reduced even more. Why not go the whole nine yards and tell us "thanks for your input but we don't care what you have to say, we just want your money"?

The raid boss might have been a huge success for you guys but let's be clear, there's absolutely no doubt that this feature was designed to fleece people as much as possible and to make the gap between spenders and non-spenders/those that only spend a little even bigger than we posssibly could have imagined. You see people at level 5-6k getting 2-400 levels in one day, just by spending enormous amounts on them.

It's becoming more and more clear that the developers really don't have any clue about what makes this game worth playing. Really absolutely no clue. You won't listen to the daily players and you don't play yourself. Weird achievements, features etc. All designed to make it impossible for the non-spender to achieve/complete.

kevinmalo and Aapje like this.
  3. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Is there any change to the drop chance when a player does more hits? For the past bosses, it seemed that there was very little increase in the chance for a upper tier item between someone who does minimum hits and someone who actually pulled their weight, but didn't get 1st in their tier.

The current system really rewards leeching and not working together as a team.

4. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

So the usual kano knows best, but you still want the advice from the players, why???

5. The fact remains that dealing 100k for 20 stamina is ridiculous when they have over 400 million HP. People should be dealing over 400k for that.

Aapje likes this.
  6. Have you taken the common drops out or something?

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No, common drops are still a thing.

8. Good. Someone said they weren't a thing in the other Raids. Are we to expect that the rewards have powercrept up from last time? I'd hope so seeing as the requirements have gone up, and you have the same chance of a purple at doing min actions as doing 250k actions.

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Rewards from the Raid Boss (including drop chance for a Superior) are commensurate to your actions. The more actions you do, the more Cash/XP you get and the higher a drop chance you will have for a Superior item.

10. I still think it is ridiculous that Davey, a level 6000, does the same amount of damage to a Raid Boss as me, a level 1660. The damage should scale up similar to how it does for normal bosses, if not at the same rate. I shouldn't be doing the same as someone almost 4x my level.

AND NO THIS DOES NOT MEAN LOWER LEVELS SHOULD DO MORE. Or scaling the HP up accordingly. Davey should be doing at least 200-235k on them.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  11. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

How many different types of raid boss will there be? I assume it won't be a completely new boss each time and their level will begin to go up?

12. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

When is the next Raid Boss and what changes have been made?

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The next Raid Boss is this Thursday at 9 am Pacific. We adjusted the Energy drop rates when performing actions during the Raid Boss fight again. There are also a couple usability changes in the pipe as well, although I'm not 100% sure that they'll be making it into this Raid Boss.

14. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Great news. Looking forward to hearing about the changes to come as well.

15. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

i hope they fixed the xp that we had complained about lat raid and was told they was adjusting this time around but in the vc raid i didnt see any changes, so if xp payout is the same like the other raids i wont do any more.

true blood likes this.
  16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I did ask the developers to look into XP for higher levels, but that change will not be in for this Raid Boss. It's not that we are crossing that off the list of possibilities permanently and I will keep pushing for it but it requires more development work than it would appear to need at first glance. Unfortunately I can't get into anymore detail at this time because that would necessitate divulging some stuff that unfortunately can't be made public knowledge as much as I wish I could. Bottom line is that we do have an idea in mind and I will keep asking for it, but for now that change is not in for this week's Raid Boss.

17. Sir Opinion Alot

well we see how it goes then. disappointed all the way around.......

18. Sir Opinion Alot

Im disappointed We was told nothing could be done to the xp, that it would this time around. WOW just wow i have lost faith get rid of raid boss's they are not equal on xp for players, it is sepaerating paying players and non spenders, you have now made it impossible to enjoy this game and actually have a chance unless you do alot of these raids to keep up with mass drops and insane level people are buying. Thanks for screwing up lcn Kano people that could spend and still wasnt keeping up sure are now and flying by, enjoy watching the death of your wonderful games.

true blood likes this.
  19. Sir Opinion Alot

And thats for the heads up on crappy xp for raids now I am glad i didnt buy what i was planning on, I told myself if xp was better i was going big, I am glad i didnt buy any fps, looks like ba is better for lvling now than raids and cheaper.

20. true blood

true blood Member

I can easly say raids getting better after last uptades.But exp must be rise cause heard low-middle range getting crazy exp for their exp bar.We high levels range 5k+ levels need more then 2500-3000 stamina to levels with raid.Its just so wrong against other ones.This need to be balanced so its more fair.We using refills too.Hope uptades comes as soon as possible.

S3L