In-Game Message Ideas

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by daz, Mar 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aranrod

aranrod Member

more feed back options

I wish there where more feed back options to settle battle issues.

My example. This guy and I where on the same level weeks ago. I attacked him from the battle list. 5 times. I made it my own rule to never attack more than 5 times from the list. (Sorry, I come from Heroes. Old habits stick, like: never kill the hunter, kill the one who set the bounty).

He hit back (can't blame him :)... but he kept coming back relentlessly. He had leveled up in the mean time and he got way too high and too strong for me. So I set a few counter attacks. Since then he started attacking me on a daily bases and the total attacks mounted up to far over 900 in a short time!

I felt like quitting the game altogether. I couldn't play anymore. He was non stop cagematching, attacking, asking his clan to attack me, pistol wipping.

I didn't want to use the : let's get mates'' or even 'my clan offers a truce' message from the feed because I was way too angry and didn't even want to THINK about having such a creep in my clan. I felt so frustrated!!

So I went to his myspace page and asked him why he kept going on and if we could settle this.

We had a good contact, communicated very well, and now we clanned up. Everything is solved.

So I wonder if it would be a good suggestion to give more room to change messages with an 'enemy'?

I don't want to intrude someones privacy by getting to their myspage page. I did it this time, but I don't intend to do it again. In this case I felt I had no choice. I really was on the brink of dropping the game.

This guy, though, was ever so nice, so I think a lot of animosity could propably be solved if there'd be a possibility to communicate with the 'enemy' in game? (with certain restrictions so we don't end up in verbal fights, etc. )

And again : Excuse my English! I try to do my best. I'm an European Dutch woman! :p

Does anyone agree with me? Sort of...

2. let me see if i can figure out what your saying in the simplest terms.

get rid of the standard game messages and be allowed to type your own message to anyone whether they are clan or not.

3. aranrod

aranrod Member

*Face palm* So simple, So brilliant.... Why couldn't I put it that way... o_O

Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
  4. cagematch me,you will regret it!

5. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Just curious if any of these messages will be in soon to be released updates :D

6. ManicFury

ManicFury New Member

We need a new "ingame" message

*Note: this applies for Myspace Apps*

Please, for the love of God, can you add a message within all of the apps (Viking Clan, Pirate Clan, Mob Wars, and Zombie Slayer) that "some" of us players could use to message potential clan members with?

Here's the frustrating problem I'm faced with:

I have an artist page so I can upload some of my music I've created. The thing is, a good number of players don't accept friend requests from bands! I'd like to see a message that says something to the effect of: "I tried to add you as friend but failed, you don't accept requests from bands!". This way, they'll get off their lazy @$$es and go to my page instead and send the request; I couldn't tell you how many of them are so F*&#ing stupid by continuing to send me the link for friending up, but I can't!

PLEASE! I'm sick of playing the wild goose chase with these people!
    Thank you...
    Manic

Last edited: Aug 5, 2010
  7. ManicFury

ManicFury New Member

Please, for the love of God, can you add a message within all of the apps (Viking Clan, Pirate Clan, Mob Wars, and Zombie Slayer) that "some" of us players could use to message potential clan members with?

I have an artist page so I can upload some of my music I've created. The thing is, a good number of players don't accept friend requests from bands! I'd like to see a message that says something to the effect of: "I tried to add you as friend but failed, you don't accept requests from bands!". This way, they'll get off their lazy @$$es and go to my page instead and send the request; I couldn't tell you how many of them are so F*&#ing stupid by continuing to send me the link for friending up, but I can't!

Thank you...
    Manic

8. ManicFury

ManicFury New Member

Thank you...
    Manic

9. ManicFury

ManicFury New Member

Thank you...
    Manic

10. The Whoorida

The Whoorida Member

I'm gonna guess you're probably the only one that plays this game that has this problem. If you're having such a big hassle with all of the games, how about you use an account that is for a PERSON and not a BAND?!

11. "unable to add you,so add me(insert link here)"

12. steal toes

steal toes Member

Maybe if your music was good you wouldn't have an issue. :)

13. we need a message saying that if you want me to hit you then you have to hit me first.as i get rivals that attack me like crazy but when killing them they fall out of range and they think i gave up on them.

14. That Guy Hex

That Guy Hex New Member

New messages (taunts)

Hey folks! Enjoying the game a lot. I'm feeling a little limited by the current selection of messages, though, so here are a few suggestions...

• We can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way.
    • Eh, fuggedaboudit!
    • Say hello to my little friend!
    • Not gonna happen.
    • Bring it on.
    • You must enjoy pain!
    • Do ya feel lucky, punk?
    • I must break you.
    • You talkin' to me?
    • Never bring a knife to a gun fight.
    • You'll never take me alive!
    • You have got to be kidding me.
    • Oh, I'm sorry, did that hurt?

15. lmao lmao lmao.i like these.

16. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

These new taunts will be released on the next update. :)

17. some good stuff he he
    some send me stop countering after they attack with 20 boosts lol
    will be good have message: Counters Vs Boosts

Also one more message
    don't make a promise you cant keep !

Last edited: Sep 1, 2010
  18. That Guy Hex

That Guy Hex New Member

Awesome!! :D Thanks Kendall!

19. steal toes

steal toes Member

I like the one, "never bring a knife to a gun fight." :) LoL go figure. Right?

Eric, I really really like that "Mr Freeze" thing you got going on. :D

I found a new profile pic for you, do you want it? Never mind, it seems to suit me a bit better right now. :-(

20. BNPLAYN

BNPLAYN Member

This is totally my favorite "You have got to be kidding me"

Here's some

Hey was that you or a flea that hit me...

Do your self a favor stay in the house of shame...

How's it feel to be a human punching bag.

Hey punk get your blood off my shoes.

Ha Ha is that all you got son.

Your mom called to apologize for having such a stupid child.

Enjoy your dirt nap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.