[ZS] Raid Boss #1 [BETA] Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 15, 2015.

1. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

the raids only benefited low levels...mids and higher levels got the shaft plain and simple...

AlterEgoT, Xtina and RealPog like this.
  2. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Mm i dont know i got my second drop after 3 raid boss now. < helping. Now the raid bosses are gone?

3. RainSunGone

i spent 250 UN helping kill 12 Raids, got all the required in each and got 1 drop,and maybe 3 level ups from all, sound fair?? yet accts created the same day the Raids came out got 5-600 lvl ups from 1 Raid boss in a day...

4. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

I don`t know why you have so many problems i join 5 raid total level up more then 100 now. Spend 50 un. Or you have low stam or low energy dont know. My hit is xp is between 4 / 5k with 30 stam every single hit! I got 2 items 1 from my own raid and one of a helping raid. And i was not nr1 hit. :( So i have no clue how its calculate however i only hit when the hp is green when its get to orange i reheal it because the dps is lower by 50k and dropping every hit. Ps see profile for the drop! but i`m not low level or you cal 3332 low then its a low level for you perhaps.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
    Kirsten likes this.
  5. RainSunGone

the problem has nothing to w/ my build, and im not the only one who had problems, didnt u read all the posts ;)

6. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Yah i know i dont say i don`t believe you i just don`t know how it works. Perhaps some one can explain it :D

7. RainSunGone

i wish i could explain it, made no sense to me either...

8. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

exactly the raid gig help outonly the lowers.for drops i particapated in 10 raids and got 1 drop.pathetic for ALL THE ENERGY AND STAMINA WASTED.NO UN USED I FIGURED THIS OUT EARLTY IT WOULD BE LIKE FLUSHING IT DOWN THE TOILET.AT LEAST IN BA 10 TO 20 UN GET ME A LEVEL

9. VK QHill

VK QHill Member

I understand that you had to scale down the damage done on the ZS Raid boss to prevent endless leveling due to the unique stam refill upom leveling on ZS. Unfortunately, the way it currently is, I can use all my stam, use a refill, and still not come close to leveling, and have a crap ton of energy left. Other high level players have said the same thing. It isn't very balanced.

AlterEgoT and Xtina like this.
  10. Munch

Munch New Member

Raid bosses are ridionkidonk...I have helped kill 7 bosses...wait for it...zero drops. I'm hoping for a 12% drop rate...but seriously? Next raid I will make sure to do bare mins and sabotage as many raids as I can, since that seems to be the only benefit or joy that may come from them.

Xtina, L1LOne and RainSunGone like this.
  11. RainSunGone

hahahaha, great idea munch :p

12. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

A new raid won this :
    The UN(dead) Ambassador was defeated in 10:02:26, you dealt 119748679 damage and healed the raid for 4733358 life. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following:
    Equip : 2
    UN Flashbangs
    295 Attack
    225 Defense
    5542177 coins
    491601 XP

my 3th reward :confused: i dont know how i get those items!

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey guys, just a head's up that I've gone over the feedback with the developers and we'll have some changes to make to the next ZS Raid Boss.

We're looking at implementing Common drops in some form and re-balancing the XP for mid to high level. It is also a given that tiers will change.

14. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Finally a good news ! :D

Kirsten likes this.
  15. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The UN(dead) Ambassador was defeated in 23:29:52, you dealt 66197810 damage and healed the raid for 12193061 life. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following: UN Beret UN Beret 158 Attack 362 Defense Owned: 4 Equip 7730301 coins 861249 XP

I got the same drop all the time, but I am ok, as this is the only one drop that I wanted from this boss, nice guess from the AI :)))

Kirsten likes this.
  16. RainSunGone

thnx Mitch, it just seemed feast or famine w/ this Raid Boss...

17. Xtina

Xtina Member

Would still be a nice gesture on Kano's part if some kind of compensation package was offered across the board to all those that put so much into these silly bosses.

Stacey____ likes this.
  18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Support is handling those requests on a case by case basis, so it is best to contact them if you haven't already. :)

19. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Sounds good mi7ch :D

20. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

barrage hit lands me up to 6k xp. but........
    Level: 4300 834849 / 1407356
    That's a drop in the bucket. Better ways to use that 30 stam.

Since we are sharing drops ratio. minimum actions on at least 4. Drops on 2. The 2 I paid big $$ to buy un to help the folks kill it. Not at all worth the cash.

Be much cheaper to buy 10 un items then to kill one of these things ;)