[ZS] Raid Boss #1 [BETA] Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

If the boss is yours,only invite players you know and who know what to do,if you join a boss posted in WC or Job board,ya taking a chance some lowlife,or some clueless player will also be joining,and when someone behaves badly,list the crap out of them, since that is the only recourse we ,the players,have.

kevinmalo, Xextreem and RainSunGone like this.
  2. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

And if he will came back and reset your boss two times as a revenge? :mad: :p

3. Kirsten

A player can only reset a boss twice,that is the limit, and we have some vampires in FB PC, one in particular ,he won't kill it but also won't heal when he is done and has his 1,000 heals in, he waits for someone to heal and then jumps in ,like a sniper, and the amount of times he has been listed and killed is one for the record books, and he is still paying for his selfish ways.:cool:

4. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

always a few bad eggs ;)

5. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Ok that's sounds fair. I can life with that :D

Now the nerf to get those keys spend over 4k energy no key :eek:

6. Big Ken

Big Ken Member

Everyone who does at least 1,000 healing actions and 1,000 overall actions (this is a combination of attacking and healing) will be rewarded with Cash, and XP when the Raid Boss is defeated. The chance to get a a drop is random, however under special conditions a player may be guaranteed a Superior item drop. For example, a Slayer who summons their very first Raid Boss will get a drop when it is defeated.
    Im sure it will be just like all the other higher level players boss's and never get a drop item.

7. Big Ken

Big Ken Member

I got all my keys using less then 300 energy but decided not to start my boss,it takes to much to hit these boss's and you cant get enough help and will never kill it.

8. Kirsten

If ya do the required 2,000 actions of which 1,000 has to be heals you will get the reward drop when the boss is not defeated,in the meantime you get some XP .

9. RainSunGone

8 raid bosses i've helped on and not 1 drop... i'm calling shenanigans... raids require a lot of time and effort and to not get 1 drop,pffft.... wont be doing them next time they come around...

AlterEgoT and L1LOne like this.
  10. Kirsten

Have they been completed ,the item is at the end when the boss is defeated ,or do you mean the energy drops ?

11. RainSunGone

completed Kirsten ;)

12. RainSunGone

the only random reward i got was on my own Raid Boss which is guaranteed, just seems lame to me for all the time and work....

13. Kirsten

Ya should have gotten an achievement for the first one completed and an Item
    Then an Item for each boss completed, if ya didn't ya better write to support, unless they changed something, but it does not look like it from what I read. But also if ya didn't do the 2,000 actions with 1,000 of them heals, then no there is no item at the end.

That is how it is in VC, PC and LCN

14. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I got 1 drop from 6 bosses until now.
    In ZS we have only Superior drops with a very low drop rate, just like the first Raid in VC.
    If here where Common drops to, they would be slightly weaker then a 3 Day calendar drop and probably useless for most of the players.

15. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

So far only 1 drop from 4 bosses. Fix the drops Kano, should be guaranteed a item for the effort

There Will Be Blood likes this.
  16. RainSunGone

yeah i got the ach and the 1 drop from my own Raid... many are complaining about the lack of drops... i completed all required actions on all the raids i joined....LAME-O....

There Will Be Blood and L1LOne like this.
  17. RainSunGone

The UN(dead) Ambassador was defeated in 21:43:16,. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following: 1718750 coins 256988... just finished and again no drop reward....pffft

18. Xtina

Xtina Member

1 drop out of 4 bosses... I won't be doing these raid bosses again. Yes the kill xp at the end is nice but not so not worth the resources - stam and energy spent. I was so looking forward to these bosses coming to zs b/c I love them on the other games, completely let down on all levels of it. BIG fail... the UN I spent would have been better spent elsewhere.

19. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

Ah and yet another event where the rewards don't match the time and resources spent... what else is new??

Big Ken, Xtina, L1LOne and 1 other person like this.
  20. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

They have BIG plans to change the Arena to, what changes made a lot of players in Viking Clan to stop playing Arena anymore.