Fix For "White Screen" on Challenges Issue

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jan 8, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey Folks,

Some of our users have been experiencing problems with a white screen appearing when they click on Challenges (this is actually the game just pushing players down to the bottom of the page where white space would appear). Our developers have pushed a fix for this earlier today which should solve this issue for most players. Please let us know if you notice any differences that may be related to this change and we'll look into it! :)

Krimson King likes this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

robbin gordon likes this.
  3. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

agreed, jades, i have been experiencing this most of the day, too.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The developers have rolled back the fix, so the "hopping" should be gone when you open Bosses and/or Challenges.

JADES likes this.
  5. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

"Another action is currently in progress. Please try again."

I've been getting that for months sometimes two or three times before it will work, any idea what it is?

6. prettynwhite06

prettynwhite06 New Member

Im seeing a white screen here in the news feed hard to read anything . ugh. Screen still jump even when your not doing anything.

7. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

That message can be prevented by waiting a few seconds after opening the Challenge before you attempt to perform any actions! The same question has also come up before and there was some talk about it in one of the Threads. Just make sure you wait about five seconds after you open the Challenge before you attempt to "play" the Challenge and you will not see that error! ;)

George Burd and Blue Nose like this.
  8. Gracie OMalley

Gracie OMalley New Member

Hi - it's happening on boss links, clan links. Kind of random really. Scrolling up works for now :)

9. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Only when i looking in the Leaderboard and go to tap world an select the 4 pages. It will jump me down compleet. Need to scroll back up. Its almost a month know. Dont know if its related to it. Just saying.

10. bobby claar

bobby claar New Member

thanks for that, I figured that out over 2 monthes ago but the real issue is developing a more "real time " account of members tokens in faction war .... maybe I can suggest a faster interface system

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

No clue why posted that here, but all means suggest away...

12. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Maybe you can fix in the facebook canvas, that the facebook advertising column goes over the game with at least 20-30 pixels ( in Firefox, I don't tested in other browsers) when I try to make the browser narrower to match only the games width. You can see it in the capture that there is cut down a part from the PROFILE and Hide Offers. This is happening in the last 1-2 months.

Capture.PNG

13. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

ughh that stinks, I had an issue in the crafting section, using Chrome, but Smack was able to fix it , and move things over. :)

14. jamessunkett

jamessunkett New Member

what,s that

15. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Another that needs a fix: when I am in the CITY or EMPIRE part in the game and I try to travel the last 1-3 locations are cut down from the drop down menu:

in LCN Antarctica is missing:
    trvlcn.PNG
    in VC 3 locations: Midgard - Odin's Ravens, Valhalla, Folkvang:
    trvvc.PNG

16. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Geeeze ya have to wait 5 sec , Oh the humanity :p

Justin the killer likes this.
  17. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

this could be easily fixed if you change the .app-body's min-height to: min-height: 660px; in LCN, and for VC to min-height: 740px;

18. Lester peterson aka Pete

Lester peterson aka Pete Active Member

scroll up might help I hope

19. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Regardless of your individual problem, just scroll up. The white screen is because you are off the bottom of the game page. It's a pain but until Kano fix it that's the way it is.

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hmm, there are definitely a lot of bugs in this thread now. :confused:

I appreciate you guys bringing all of these to our attention. I'll make sure that this gets passed along to the appropriate people. If you do have any more bugs to report, though, please make a different thread as I'd like to try to keep this focused on the original issue (that being the white screen). Thanks!