[LCN] Raid Boss BETA # 2, Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Sounds good in theory, but ya have to take into account how people built their characters,some are all energy, or all stamina or all whatever, so to make it fair, the requirements need to be the same for everyone. :)

2. I think the xp rewarded and per attack/heal needs to be looked at as low levels are able to gain more levels than the higher levels and unless we spend nearly 1000fps then we won't be gaining as many.

You say it should be fair but it will never be that way.

3. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

I totally agree I have started on other platforms and the xp ratio for a smaller toon is alot better i only did raids and got very far saved up 600 fps in a matter of days 500 lvls without buying any refills it would be nice for a higher level to be able with a small purchase to fly through a city just saying.

4. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

The reason I believe random Stamina "Drops" don't make sense is because just like you stated - the problem in most cases seems to be that there is a lack of Energy between the Raid Group Members to properly "Heal" the Raid Party. The reason someone left the Raid Groups Health so low as in your example is because they likely ran into the same problem most everyone seems to have - a lack of Energy to properly "Heal" the Raid Group as necessary (although that was a dick move of the person who left the Raid Groups Health so low that your one Attack was enough to kill the Party)! Everyone always seems to have plenty of Stamina to Attack the Raid Boss, so why would we want the Random Drops to be something we already have (Stamina), as opposed to something we need (Energy)? I must agree that the Random Energy Drops from the Interpol Raid Bosses seemed to be MUCH less than with the Hacker Ring Bosses, and with the next Raid Boss the Random Energy Drops should be more abundant - in terms of the amount of Energy received per Drop, and the overall total number of Random Drops! That's just my opinion, what makes the most sense in my mind, and from my fellow Mob Members' perspectives as well..

5. So I've been out of the game now for about a year, pop in every now and again, there are so many new features in the game that I can't keep up, the first are the Raid Bosses, it's not clear how to unlock these and get the required drops etc. Help page hasn't been updated in the game forever, and there's also a lot of other stuff that's been changed, that I'm just confused about...

Any tips? Considering I'm a noob again :)

6. Kirsten

When a Raid boss is going to be released there will be an announcement here and in WC , maybe even in News, have not noitced that the link in WC will bring ya to the info here that you need to know about the raids,the one thing ya need to know is it takes energy to unlock one,lots of energy; then energy to heal it and stamina to attack it; again lots of both. There are many threads already here in the forum about the previous raids.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  7. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

any idea when the next one will be? i've already seen an announcement for one of the other games that there will be one there in a couple of weeks. just wondering.

8. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

from the Newsletter:
    Watch for the next LCN Raid Boss event, the Vigilante League available from Jan 22nd through Jan 25th, 2015!
    [​IMG]

kevinmalo likes this.
  9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Wow. So raids are going to released once a month, one week each game? That kind of sucks for those of us that play more than one game. I guess I won't count on anyone to help put my regular bosses down. I'll make sure that I open my "good" ones up for those that are actually paying attention to them.

10. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

A guy in my syndicate read about the raids six months ago that the raids were coming into effect. He proceeded to get excited... He got ahead of himself and poured all of his SPs into his energy... At level 2000ish it's now 4000. A ridiculous amount for his level.

If only for that poor lad, raise the xp gained per heal... Please.

11. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

As for the raids I have been thinking if these are like regular boss's when we do the 2nd time around the health and att and also def of these will probable raise like a normal boss, so in turn as much as it takes for these monster why cant we say at 50% of the health of the beast is done could we have a power up item that comes into play to help defeat these beast alittle easier we have already did a mass amount of damage to get to the 50% mark Im just looking ahead down the road incase they decided to up these beast this would be something I like seen put into these raids, 1 it would make finishing them alittle easier which i think would bring in more people playing there is a major margin of the gamers out there that stil are not happy with amount people have to spend to beat these. Just a thought I would like for others thought in a unlocked weapon once boss is brought down to a certain point.

ReLeNtLeSs KiLLeR likes this.
  12. Kirsten

I have to. Laugh when people decide to make their character work for just one. Feature why didn't you give him some. Advice. LoL

13. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

He only told me today! He doesn't speak much... Just goes to show, finding out what other people are doing and paying attention to proven paths pays dividends.

14. Great idea jamey wether or not this is taken into consideration is another matter. If they want support from the top spenders then they need to be looking at options like this but again we live in hope I suppose.

15. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

The second round of raids seemed to be a little better, however, there is still room for improvement. 25 energy per heal is a bit rich!