[PC] Raid Boss [BETA] #2 Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Easy solution look at the summary while your hitting the boss and if they are xxxxxxx you off because they are healing it while your doing the attacking and trying to heal also bounty the idiots like i have done. If your taking my hits and healing to get your 1000 heals in this is what happens. I have bountied about 40 players over the past two days doing this to me.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
  2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

at the end of a raid boss i think you guys should post what raid boss owner had the most of their raids killed and put the top 3 up and show what platform that would make ti so people would want to visit the forums more often and also be an incentive for people to strive to kill more bosses i think

3. roger j siciliano

roger j siciliano New Member

or do they run continues now,ongoing i mean

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It shows you on your home page

5. Randy Dellee Nelson

Randy Dellee Nelson New Member

I have a problem with my raid boss. The box on the left side of screen states I have 10 players on all 3 levels for a total of thirty players. The results and active players list on the right shows 28 players stats and 2 empty spots. I'm seriously confused now. Now I'm going to be forced to take up the slack for the two empty positions. cause no others can fills those empty spots since it states I'm at 10 under all levels.

6. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

Kano , Kano
    The raid are making players nuts , they level like crazy but they forget one thing , to have a stronger inventory , and from the few drops you gets from raids is not enough.
    For example :
    Battle Lost
    You be bounty attacked by "XXXXXXXX" with a Battle Boost of 5%. You lost the Battle. You dealt 9615 damage and took 9615 damage.
    This player use to be in my level range he is 2000 level higher now , not 2 not 200 , 2000 levels higher and can barely win wich is just nuts. It scares me that we will end up with a bunch of high , weak players and nothing more.
    So make those raids special events , 2 max 4 times a year or this will be the begining of a end , shocked me today to see how many players got from 5000 to 7000 in few days .

7. neill1990

but you are missing the point of everybody is lvling not just a couple people so the lvl standard is also moving higher meaning there isnt as big of a power change that most believe to be there

also going from lvl 5k to 7k i highly doubt that im lvl 5.1k and gained around 100 lvls. if somebody gained 2k they are either a low lvl(below lvl 3k) or spent major money wich helps kano out so cant complain there lol.

also it wont be hard to gain strength most people gain it from boss assists wich is the easiest way so if you were doing your prep work in the lower lvls racking in a ton of lvls sure youll be somewhat behind but not as behind as you might think. main difference in higher lvl players is the amount of SP they have. adventures not many people put alot into energy so dont gain alot there. most people have balanced or battle builds from what i can tell.

8. Kirsten

There are a handful who have spent ""major"" bucks on the raids and and leveled hundreds and hundreds of levels one close to 1k and two of the are high levels one is a mid went from 6660 around to 8050,and that one so weak it is funny, so it is not unlikely it is happening.

and it will take them awhile to gain strength, think of all the adventures they flew by, getting no drops and no bosses for crafting,will take some of them months to catch up if they are even smart enough to realize that.

Fresh( weak) meat on my battle list is always a good thing lol

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
    gtbuddy and Lorien Skytower like this.
  9. ben

ben Active Member

i join as many as i can and collect reward ... i dont even bother opening one ... and i make out very well that way ...

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Lorien Skytower

Lorien Skytower New Member

reason I didn't indulge

11. Kirsten

Same here, what ya need for keys is better spent on taking the bosses down ,IMO

12. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

If your leveling into oblivion that is your own stupidity without thinking of whats going to happen to your account. And yes some players are surpassing levels in the 100's and 1000's during raids. Again their fault if they keep leveling on the raids and not thinking about it. If anything this will help wedge some of the empty fight lists or the fight lists where you hit the same 5 to 8 people for the past months or year or more.

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Kirsten

Indeed it will , and to our advantage muhahahahahahaha

Jon Ward likes this.
  14. meezy

meezy Member

2k actions and 1k of them have to be healing..you guys just funked me out of a days worth of stam and energy for nothing.. because it died before i could hit it again..you just dont want us lower levels to do too many of these eh? I know there are amateurs who dont heal..thats not to say that all players do that though..you just punished all the lower levels who do everything they can to play it by the numbers..

15. neill1990

you should only do a couple of them at a time and when you are a lower lvl all you need to do is spend 200 stam if that to get a lvl so dont know how that could be hard to pull off 2k actions. just sounds like poor skill allocation to me

16. meezy

meezy Member

I get that you don't like that some ass hats that don't heal the boss after attacking..but this is not the majority. On every boss i get in, i heal after i'm done attacking. i do at least 1500 actions..i cant really tell how they are divided up. i spend what i have in stam and energy and move on. If i can rebuild by the time this thing dies..i come back and do some more..as for anybody else..i cant say...but this whole 2k action thing..its too much

17. meezy

meezy Member

part of the problem, is that we only get 50 stam refilled at level up. You are right about one thing.. im carrying no more than 600 stam at this point. I wanted to be strong on atk/def. So yeah..there is some room for improvement in the stam department.

18. Dolus

Dolus Member

How come these raids resets after a day or so. Can't join any of them anymore and I know those are open for everyone to join.. People need to open them up from time to time. Happened to mine and the bar was still on "ON", so open for everyone.

19. Lorien Skytower

Lorien Skytower New Member

don't bother with the raid bosses nor the arena anymore. After the first experience of the Raid boss on VC I felt the outlay was not worth wasting on the results. As to the arena it work fine the way it was. So I am back to the basics of the game, but slow and steady suits as I am making up for not understanding how it worked when I first started to play 6 years ago.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  20. Kirsten

You can tell how many of each action ,heal and attack, the game keeps track in two places, and lower levels would be better off limiting how many they join and be sure to get the right amount of attacks in, 2,000 total of which 1,000 has to be heals, and IMO lower levels need to be careful about leveling too fast , in the first place , if they do not have their builds strong enough for the xp range they may find themselves in. I also feel Lowers should not even open them, just join, I am a high level in one of my games and I won't even open one, there are plenty for me to join and my energy is better used doing that then opening one of my own.