Letter of protest from FFF and hundreds of other players to KANO

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Grand Master Fielding, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Indeed Dunk. That is your perception but it is your artistry at this that really should be applauded soon, maybe for the last time eh?

2. Dunk Nielsen

Dunk Nielsen Member

ehh is that a canuck saying ??

3. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Yes Kel. I worked with Robert believe it or not helping people get those bosses killed. I am fortunate to have the stamina and the means to assist. Lets see 1709 vs 400. Hmmm. Oh but you forgot the arena was on at the same time. Remember I was exploiting that. So we say 200 from each exploit. Oh BTW when I join a Raid Boss I do my best to help get that boss killed. I do not go around joining bosses making a small amount of hits and the rare heal. So by your math you exploited 1300 more levels then me.

Really quit the crying. Its unbecoming of the highest level player in the game. Quite an example you set. You know how we know when you are doing something? You accuse me of doing it. LOL. Really transparent. Thank you for the Power you give me. Ca Ching

4. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

If one wants to talk apples with apples, the Cave Boss, I finished around 5th in it v. everyone I watched, with a bit less than 1709 levels from it. You were around 13th with 758 levels. I don't recall any arena on at the time but if there was one, you likely won it with about 40,000 hits. Little impact level wise as I know the XP you need to level (UGGH!). I would have skipped that BA :D

Moving on to the recent Raid Boss which did overlap your exploits, you got exactly ... 400 levels to when they started to when they ended. You also did only 229,000 hits in the BA exploit during 3 days of these Raid Bosses. Between Raid bosses and BA, you say u got 200 levels from BA and 200 levels from Raids. I got exactly 348 levels during this recent Raid Boss. I did enter lots of Raids, and killed lots of Raids and helped with a couple of clannies and non-clannies, to kill rather difficult Raids. I did not vampire nor tap in 250 hits to leave it there: I came back and did work them, unlike tons of people who just took up space as "free riders". I was in two bosses where I forgot to hit even the minimum as the competition to get in them at all was fierce due to the "free riders" issue. I am sorry (NOT!) but I worked quite hard to kill one of those you were in with only 118 actions, before you could come back to it: I was successful.

I did finish 7th to those that I monitored, in this Raid Boss event, and during the same period, you finished 6th. To many who really did well on the Cave boss, they did not fair so well on the next one but likely got much more in terms of useful trinkets than before by far. The winner of the second Raid / BA period got "only" 629 levels v. the 3258 they got in the first Raid Boss.

So by my math, I have gotten a bit less than 2157 levels from Raid Bosses. One player got near double that. You have gotten near 900 levels from them, adjusting out your BA.

Now, work with the facts. That I don't mind.

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm staying out of for most part for now, but this is true.
    God bounties pop up all the time, when bounty list is "NOT STALE"
    I list chitload of people as well and see it.

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  6. Craig Day

You always have to have the last word and only an obsessive anal retentive would go to the trouble of writing that. You did Vampire. As I have said before. You can tell when you are doing something because you accuse me of it. Anyway, please feel free to complain and whine. Everyone knows what you are. So need to respond further. Whine away oh mighty King. Keep monitering people that shows a real healthy persona. Let people take about the issues instead of your pitiful attempts to demean me. I promise I will not respond to anymore of your snivels. But do keep on. Just further reveals your pettiness

7. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

My dear Melanie

I'm glad to tell you what I like or liked about this game

1) The original battle arena
    2) Guild Wars. This and the arena (ORIGINAL ARENA BEFORE THE CHANGES) were the best things about Viking Clan.

As you can clearly see, I don't spend all my time complaining.

Lasinagol and kevinmalo like this.
  8. Craig Day

I second Fielding. Of course, we would like the Arena we always did well. I would like to see some adjustment to the Raid Bosses too. Raise the energy drops and perhaps a limit on the bosses you can join. I have observed many players jumping into as many as they can and then not helping or healing. Could an option be given to the owner to remove people from his boss?

Grand Master Fielding likes this.
  9. Grand Master Fielding

Best thing to do with the RAID boss

1) Change the energy drop calculations back to where they were
    2) Leave the health to the boss where it is
    3) Allow for more players - maybe 15-20 per tier?
    4) CLOSE THEM TO NON CLAN MEMBERS!

That would get rid of alot of the frustrations that so many of us have.

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  10. BLACK ICE

BLACK ICE Member

I also endorse this letter from fielding. tired of preferential treatment. The makers of alt accounts should have mains banned and frozen. I have said this many times in tickets. It is so obvious the accounts are alts too.

11. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

This is outside of the scope of this thread so if anyone would like to continue the discussion around God bounties please feel free to fire up a new thread. I will say quickly that these operate slightly differently depending on game and network being played.

12. Grand Master Fielding

Especially when the person doing so can't spell simple words like "CAT" or "DOG" and they talk to themselves through 2 different accounts.

13. Craig Day

Totally agree. Why do the owners of the Alt Accounts appear to walk away Scot Free. Yet one whine from a supposed adult will get you banned from WC? Strong evidence is presented and you have even caught the owners and nothing is done? I do not question your integrity Kano, but I do question your judgement.

14. Shadowmaster

Shadowmaster Member

Per this post I would like to take a slightly different approach from others in this thread. I started playing this game almost 2100 days ago. I played it faithfully for a while, then took a three year break and now have been around for about 6 months playing regularly again. I am friends with nearly everyone here and I agree with about 80-85% of what has been said. Here are a few things
    I enjoy about the game, all of which tie into the social aspect:

1. The social aspect in normal bosses. Simply put, if you have a lot of friends you get a lot of rewards. At level 2800 I have an arsenal full of rewards from high level bosses because I constantly share bosses back and forth privately with high levels. This is awesome. The game literally rewards you for making friends and I like making friends. This also encourages you to join a guild and share bosses.

2. Guilds. Guilds are the single best thing to happen to this game.

I was here before guilds existed and the game lacked the fun of team play. Once guilds were added on it became VERY hard to leave the game because if you leave the game, you leave your guild. Really close guilds are probably the reason why many have not left. Being in a guild has always meant you can work together to whack on common enemies, share bosses, and cooperate for leveling. You added on a few features that made guild play even more viable. Namely, gamer points, war mode (needs HELP), and Guild Wars. Speaking personally, guild wars is my favorite of these three new features. An extra 15% or something XP of my total level doesn't matter to me at all so GP is pretty pointless and war mode is not worth the deaths for a level 2800 because of the lack of rewards for winning but Guild Wars is amazing. There is no downside to GW, I am a member of TGD- which always gets 1st place in Guild Wars and for my guild personally it is the most team-oriented feature in the game. The only way to win is by truly playing as a team, cooperating for kills, and never playing for your own gain. If you do so, you are all rewarded with great rewards for your own personal character at the end of GW. So Guild Wars is my most loved new feature in the game, good job.

3. The reason to play if you don't enjoy leveling- the bounty hunt.

Many don't understand why I'm under level 3000 even though I have spent a load of time on this game, the answer is simple: bounty hunting. The reason I left VC for 3 years was because bounty hunting became dead (back when 1 trillion was a big deal). KANO you chose to add War Guilds and god bounties to the bounty feature. This decision completely revitalized the bounty feature and brought players like myself back to the game. I know quite a few "low level" players that play the game solely because of bounty hunting. Your changes to the game made this possible. Now the players from War Mode are calling for more rewards and unless you meet that demand, you will also lose your bounty hunting audience. War Mode players themselves are already trying to destroy the group of players that bounty hunt only by bountying those who catch their war bounties but speaking personally, that will never be enough to stop me from bounty hunting. What will stop me from bounty hunting is if bounties stop flying. So from a positive perspective of someone not in war mode, I still think war rewards should be tweaked.

4. Raid bosses

Raid bosses are actually my favorite new feature in the game. Now I don't play the same way all the high levels do where getting levels is the end all be all and I know this opinion is not shared by many of the high levels. Raid bosses are the first event that I as a low level could dominate in. That was nice. I ended up doing over 140 raid bosses which I think is the most of anyone and the reason I was able to do so was because I could level so fast off of the bosses that 500 energy refilled per level was enough to heal the bosses constantly. I had never once spent FP $ in VC but raid bosses were the first thing that I ever deemed worth spending $ on as a casual player to "pick up some extras along the way." I still couldn't bring myself to spend directly so I purchased a subscription I wanted anyways for 77FP, donated to a charity for some FP, and bought my girlfriend a present through personal creations for FP- and some free ad offers too. I was able to do 200 levels off of raid bosses and get lots of drops to up my battle strength. Most of the bosses I did were by private invite and so I only ever less than ten times had the "people not healing" problem affect me. I did 5 raid bosses that I opened myself, 4/5 were dead within 5 hours and everyone always healed-we did not need a full team. Raid bosses are a feature that are best done amongst friends but can be improved across the world chat board by making healing mandatory for damage. But don't punish us players that have lots of healing per energy by making it totally even action based. I LOVE raid bosses. They were a way for me to level doing something fun that felt like more than "click click level partner click." So personally, raid bosses were the best thing ever. I made a ton of new friends and added low levels so they could be on my boss. This feature encourages cooperation between low levels and high levels, active gameplay, and FP for "something extra". Good job, in my opinion.

15. Grand Master Fielding

Shadow - glad you like the RAID bosses. While I don't share your enthusiasm for them, it's mostly because of the abject stupidity in getting keys. KANO would be better served in charging us 15-25 favor points for the right to open a RAID boss. Likely there'd be less complaining - certainly I'd not have gotten so angry.

Deblovscats1 likes this.