[VC] Changes to the Battle Arena Effective December 7

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 2, 2014.

1. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

What did you guys do to XP? No kill reward and really bad XP! what is the point of playing anymore!

Grand Master Fielding likes this.
  2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

XP should be at normal levels, please let us know if this is not the case.

3. WOADLORD

WOADLORD Member

Back to normal now..thanks.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Beg to differ, it's called bed/work/family time etc...
    CaptureK.PNG
    Not knocked unconscious, who comes up with this?

5. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

what about "you are now passed out drunk"? "you are now too high to play"? maybe we can come up with options for these messages like the non-clan messages we can send.

JADES likes this.
  6. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Fight list is working somewhat - but not very well. What I find quite disturbing is that the same individual is 100% of the time always on my fight list. Has been in both the last 2 arena's. Anyone care to explain this to me?

Sometimes I'll refresh the fight list and have 2 show up (one will be this particular Viking), and then there will be 5-7 on the fight list, with that exact same Viking on the fight list. We went through this the last arena also.

Get it together KANO - I have other things I can spend my money on.

ben likes this.
  7. WOADLORD

WOADLORD Member

Hey xp is messed up once again! but really lol how such things could happen?? is ok once but twice??

George Burd likes this.
  8. ben

ben Active Member

i did not enter it this time and probley not again ... in what i read here its junk ... kano please save ba and put it back to the way it was ...

kevinmalo likes this.
  9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Our data showed us that XP payouts should be functioning correctly still, but we'll continue to monitor it just in case.

10. im the beast

im the beast Member

id like to know how do you know your not just hitting a weak target thus getting sucky exp no kill reward it just dont make since...no one answered me what happens when u die from attacking since there is no health gained no matter who u hit u lose alittle health hm...

11. im the beast

im the beast Member

sounds like i wont be spending my 20 to 50bucks every ba i play in,,,very few do i not spend on guess that will stop...

George Burd likes this.
  12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You still gain Health when you successfully attack a target (you can tell it's successful by the YOU WIN response), so if you're winning more of your attacks than losing you can keep your Health going for a while.

13. im the beast

im the beast Member

WOADLORD said: ↑
    Well done Kano, you turned this game in a cash cow for you..hitting with 3 stamina an opponent in my range to get just 380 / 420 xp? thank you but no thank you! where is the xp that we used to gain before?
    XP should be at normal levels, please let us know if this is not the case.
    how can they tell you if they have no clue what there target is c kano people judge there exp off kill rewards with out the i might be hitting a low/weak player get bad exp...or even worse the low levels can kill themself attacking the wrong target..i c alot of holes here

14. im the beast

im the beast Member

You still gain Health when you successfully attack a target (you can tell it's successful by the YOU WIN response), so if you're winning more of your attacks than losing you can keep your Health going for a w

if its anything like what it was when u attacked b4 at or below staring health thats not enough mayb for me im a hard hitter but for most there still going to kill themself and thats lame..

15. WOADLORD

WOADLORD Member

Mitch i was not imagining nor dreaming either telling lies, i was getting between 280 / 328 xp hitting strong players with 3 stamina i don't know which data is showing you that xp payouts were functioning correctly.

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Never said that you were, WOADLORD, just letting you know what we were seeing on our end. We're still looking over XP payouts during the Arena to make sure everything is going as it should be.

Sorry if that isn't the case, I can only go by what I'm told and during that time in the Battle Arena my XP payouts looked fairly normal, although I am a lower level than you are. I'll get the developers to do a review of the code and we can work something out with you, so please submit a Support ticket if you have not done so already. :)

WOADLORD likes this.
  17. WOADLORD

WOADLORD Member

Thanks Mitch i did already earlier.

18. gods people

gods people Active Member

mmmmmm sounds thats funny

19. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I will be getting gamers for guild, and playing a non kano game until, this is straightened out, quite disgusted with arena again

Grand Master Fielding likes this.
  20. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

Attacks4,170
    Kills7
    Wins1,145
    Losses783
    Biggest Attack20,680,026 damage
    I have officially used 2-3x the fp as i used too gotten half the lvls, lets see how sad my rank and reward is this time, Kano i say a lot but if this is how you react to everyones comments on your "improvements" this is my last arena, I have already sworn off opening a raid boss.