[VC] Raid Boss [BETA] 2 Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Shadowmaster

Shadowmaster Member

It says there are 10+ in my 0-1000 but there are actually none there. Some of my low lvl friends tried to join and it said it was full! Love ya'll but please resolve this because it is preventing my raid from some much wanted low lvls.

2. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

Another small bug, not so important but hey...

The timer that says "Boss defeated in 00:33:00" and actually up over a day

3. Viking Paul

Viking Paul New Member

I spent way too much energy on second key and still do not have it. I will play Raid Boss to help others in my Guild and Chieftains, but I will probably not pursue having my own raid boss now or in the future.

LaScepter likes this.
  4. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

I have not opened a raid boss of my own yet either...not last round nor this one....i dont want the BS and the worry with it..i will just help my friends with theirs...!

Viking Paul likes this.
  5. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

I have done some talking with my guild and learned something. Some of the high level players are working as a team and the Raid Bosses I have joined (not my guild's) all or some are in them. Seems like their trying to get all of the RB and making it harder for others to join. I think they should move the tiers up, cents not many of the low levels joins.

6. Viking Paul

Viking Paul New Member

I just chatted with my Guild members and a few of them are like me. Too much energy spent trying to get keys, so they will not pursue them either. Some people in my Guild just breezed right through the four keys, and some like me are stuck on the second key, etc.

LaScepter likes this.
  7. LaScepter

One of my guild mates opened their RB...he had 10 4k+ and 4 midlevel hitters...we as a team hit/healed and killed it....i asked the question on this thread ...if they were penalized in some way for not having the required level breakdown on the boss.....no answer yet....LOL

8. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

I have said they should not put High Level Players in with the 4000 & up Tier! You need a Tier just for the High Level players!

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

La Scepter I know from the other games I have been on many where there were not 30 members and did not make a difference in PC or LCN and I doubt it is gonna make any difference in VC, sometimes it was just 10 of us.

LaScepter likes this.
  10. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

My guild did kill one of the Raid Bosses so far and it only took about 24 hours. We did have 2 of the high players in it. I know I told my guild to watch out who they add. And not to post in the World Chat for help. Because I don't want them to go throw what I and many other did last time. With having the raid killed, so the boss's health would go up.

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

I will also ask this. Can the next Raid Boss not be close to the Battle Arena or even the Guild Wars. Cents I am sure some won't play in this Battle Arena, because the Raid Boss is much easier.

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

13. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Just joined new Raid Boss and i am getting less than half the XP that i am getting from all the rest of the ones i am in. Did kano change something on the XP given for attacks?

14. LaScepter

I guess i have to give credit where credit is due....LOL...Kano..this RB event is smoother than the last i will say...yep still has bugs , issues....and everyone knew up front this round that it will cost them one way or another to be on or open a RB...Would be nice if it frees up the Devs. time a little bit to give War Mode some attention now ..... :D:p:rolleyes::cool:;)

Kirsten likes this.
  15. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Yes, after each Health reset the XP will drop with around 10% for everyone :(
    Just skip that boss.

Kirsten likes this.
  16. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes, before joining a boss check the feed and see if it has "perished" if it has don't even bother to join.

LaScepter likes this.
  17. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

2 more hours my raid will gone people made their minimum and expect the owner of boss to kill it alone .I have to tell them sorry guys this boss takes a lot of stamina I am in 0 stamina and energy we tryed but without energy drops or to money for FP this boss cant be killed....

18. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

really? i didn't know that. is that new?

19. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

yeah, you can't handle the raids like regular bosses. some players may be able to put raids down on their own, but not many. a group of players has to invest in these to put them down and not leave it up to one or two people to do.

LaScepter and Kirsten like this.
  20. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

After every defeated and collected Raid Boss if I scroll down to the end of my active bosses I can see that boss as Expired, only after viewing it as expired will drop the number of my active bosses. expired.jpg

Kirsten likes this.