Battle Arena [BETA] Discussion and Feedback

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Nov 25, 2014.

1. AP64

AP64 New Member

i cant understand why everyone could see how it would work out and apart from kano(they claim)

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Mitch made a post yest about just that.

3. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

this is pointless. i'll just let myself be revived and taken out. for me, i'm playing it just like i always have. when i'm dead, i'm dead. i'm not going to waste time trying to revive just to be killed repeatedly trying to get a few points. i'm just curious to know how i'll be ranked at the end. at least i was able to get a few kills in the beginning.

4. Justgiver

Justgiver Member

I was alive and heath did not reset at the start of Sudden Death....that just screwed me.

5. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

And now wen suden deth have started and you have to go to deff....... well BIG CONGRATS again to fenck it up you only have half the time in deff that you shold have weeeeeeeeeeeeee this is a dang stupid Arena............. Dont think i ever enter it again if stay like this......... Jut a arena for them who pay and are big. And dont say that you realy did think that we shold like this way of it...

6. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i don't think that "we" have anything to do with it, to be honest with you. just like other aspects of the game. i just take what i can out of it and enjoy it as much as i can.

7. 'David Ramos

'David Ramos Active Member

now Im dead! but got 5 kills! with 900 left alive ! lets see if its score, or how long u stay alive!!- I was going for score! used 10,000 stam-- I'm sure
    Your Score
    ia piddle compared to those with 3/400 kills! but Im sure this is my last one! grats to the SAME guys in top 10! was better off in def, the minute I came out to attack was killed in seconds! tthhrrpp!

8. John Luna

John Luna Member

Another blunder, way to go :) infinite wisdom mixed with greed...priceless

9. Malin

Malin New Member

Final thoughts on new BA: Total rubbish. Just when I thought it could get no worse, I log in for the final knock out round only to find I was already killed. How could I have been killed when I was already dead (and logged out)?? If I understand the procedure, we get automatically revived at the start of the knock-out round? Makes no sense, but I guess that's in keeping with the rest of the changes.

10. MEGAWOLF

MEGAWOLF Member

This Arena sucks.... got about 35 levels but other than that it sucked... another way for Kano to get more $$ by people buying FP's... not really worth what the reward is at the end...

11. MEGAWOLF

MEGAWOLF Member

REALLY KANO???? 110 PLAYERS LEFT IN ARENA AND I ONLY HAVE 1 ON MY FIGHT SCREEN FOR AN HOUR???? WTF???? DON'T FIX THINGS IF THEY AREN'T BROKEN

Grand Master Fielding likes this.
  12. 'David Ramos

mega how thw fook u still alive? & complining! only cdog, pimp, should be in last 2

Demonik1 likes this.
  13. 'David Ramos

cause big mouths pzowder puff & Warrior (jenn & Paul) can cry! big levels but cant win! go DOG!! what? 500 kills!!?

14. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I think the system will work just fine once they get rid of the revive....it was a fun test if you like easy levels but beyond that i would call it a complete fail. I would like to know more about the scoring system, how the points per att are calculated and are kills worth points or just the attacks? I think the 10 stam slider needs to go, that just makes the arena a snipers dream and why should it be made to accomodate people that wont matter one way or the other? All it does is take health from the person that earned it cause it takes about 20 secs to pound the health they stole from you from them. I still say kill rewards should be percentage based....whatever the percentage of damage done by the killing party should be the percentage of the kill reward they receive and if youve done at least 50 percent of the damage to a target you get the equivalent percentage of the kill reward when the target is killed. Some will argue that sniping is a strategy but is it really? What chance does a level 4k sniper have at winning an arena ever? Only the higher levels ever have a chance at winning and the only part a sniper could play in that is ruining a persons chance to win in a close race. These changes are a step in the right direction, just need some tweaking is all

15. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

LOL, if after 9 hours of the sudden death there are still 670 players left, half of the players signed up, then this must be something really slow motion. I am happy that I not signed, an probably wont for the next 2 ones as they will start in the middle of night for me.

16. aleco

aleco New Member

well what kano never told you or anyone was that al vikings got automatically revived fpr the final day nice going kano you really have shone this time NOT

17. aleco

aleco New Member

YES THEY SITTING BETWEEN 100.000.000 HEALTH AND 150.000.000 NICE LEVEL PLAYING FIELD KANO RIGHT UP THEIR TOP PLAYER IN THE GAME

18. aleco

aleco New Member

ITS TO HELP THE BIGGEST PLAYER IN THE GAME HE WANT TO WIN

19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Maybe it's the turkey, but highly doubt it. This is FB VC as of now..

CaptureK.PNG

20. Lawskar

Lawskar Member

Shame you're going back to the drawing board on this one as I think there were some good additions to the amended version.. Can't understand why users disliked the revival in play system as it gives each of us a chance to participate far longer than b4 and kept my interest going for the duration.. In many ways it offset the need for lp's which is no bad thing for me and would have liked to have seen it re-rolled with minor adjustments for the next..
    Unfortunately mid level users can't see past building up their def spending an hour attacking-enabling for the next 3/4 hours hoping for a top 20 spot..
    I've read a lot of negativity in this thread some of it justified: Some just by bleating individuals who lacked the foresight to adapt to a different kind of strategy...
    Personally I will feel unfulfilled going back to the dark ages of BA1