Battle Arena [BETA] Discussion and Feedback

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

The idea of no names was to keep people from teaming up or telling their friends not to attack them, that is not a true arena when one can do that. I like the no names.

Elias, J Couch, Nic21 and 1 other person like this.
  2. ben

ben Active Member

the Revival is nothing but wrong ... it should of never been put in ...

Nic21 and Kirsten like this.
  3. T Ann

T Ann New Member

Way cool! I get to play for a minute, die, revive, play for a minute.......repeat. I get to see titans growing bigger and bigger. This is just soooo thrilling!

4. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Yeah revival was a bad idea. I don't recall anyone asking for it in these forums. Seems to just be a tool to get the Arena to last a full 3 days.

5. Lawskar

Lawskar Member

Ok we're quite into it now played some more even tho I protested earlier... It's certainly much better than I initially thought.. You are going to get the Whales feeding Kano great.. Opens up a space in the office possibly introducing a new staff member.. It's something extra on the game... Die come back after an hour and maybe glean a couple of levels.. Over a three day period that could add up to quite a few... Better than just spending an hour attacking users going into def mode and hoping for the best.. It does need a slight tweaking but am sure it will all work out... Ps 10 free fps pls lol

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I will be the first to admit that this change did not work out the way we had hoped. These Arena updates were intended accommodate feature feedback and make it more enjoyable and open to a wider variety of players. Our goal is to always improve the game, not to drive people away from it. Because that would be quite silly. ;)

We've been keeping a close watch on the latest event. Between the data that we have gathered on our end and the feedback here in the forums, we can safely say that this iteration of the Battle Arena will not be making another appearance. That isn't to say that we are wiping this whole concept and going back to the drawing board; there were some positive aspects that came out of this and we will be focusing on those going forward. Changes which did not work out, such as the Revival system, will be given a hard look in future implementations.

We appreciate the feedback that we've gotten over the past day of the Arena and will continue to review comments as they appear. I'm sorry that this Arena was a frustrating experience for many and we are already working to resolve the issues that have been reported.

Please stay tuned for further updates. :)

J Couch, Kirsten, Xtina and 1 other person like this.
  7. Xtina

Xtina Member

I think the counter stays b/c even if people are dead we're all still technically 'in it' until sudden death starts. That is my understanding anyway. I could be wrong and I apologize if it's already been stated somewhere else.

8. ben

ben Active Member

ty mi7ch for this up date ...

J Couch and Kirsten like this.
  9. aleco

aleco New Member

yes t it is crap kano ideas getting worse

10. aleco

aleco New Member

yes kano my second post on this farce ure a disgrace dont be paying any wages for the idiots that came up with idea put the arena back to how it was at the beginning and start getting the crafting sorted out loads that can be updated and new worlds or u will be doing it for no one as the game is starting to suck big time

11. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I think it should stay as is with 2 changes....scrap the revive and the 10 stam slider

J Couch and Kirsten like this.
  12. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I understand that, im saying it should represent how many players are alive currently...if its only 5 then i wouldnt revive

13. Kirsten

Like the ten Stam

J Couch and ben like this.
  14. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

it looks like the changes will be coming to the other games. the mob wars arena is in a couple of days. the biggest problem seems to be with the autorevival feature. will that be changed for the next arena there, or will that be just like this one? i would like to know.

15. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

Thanks KANO. I just can't wait to see if I get any rewards at all in this one. I did not revive any, so I could be better off then some.

16. AP64

AP64 New Member

why dont you just hadicap the old ba in some form.then at some point most will have a chance for a high placing.

17. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

you will automatically be revived tomorrow at 5 pm est whether you want to be or not, so you may not be as good off as you think.

Kirsten likes this.
  18. ben

ben Active Member

i like the 10 stam myself ...
    what does it really matter if ones health is that far gone when the 10 stam comes into play ...

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Wow, that stinks.

20. Kirsten

Indeed ,then all bets are off :(