Battle Arena [BETA] Discussion and Feedback

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Nov 25, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

With the new Battle Arena changes coming into effect today (November 25), I've made a new thread for you all to discuss the Arena once you've had a chance to experience it. This thread will also be linked in-game on the Battle Arena page so you can find it easily. If you have any outstanding questions about the mechanics, the Help documentation in-game has been updated to reflect the changes.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Mitch, I don't see this discussion link on battle page or in new's feed.

I thought the new point system was going to be visible on our/opponents stats page?

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I was told by the developers that this thread would be linked, but I'll add it in.

4. i will not be bothering with arena anymore, sorry but its a farce with auto clickers paradise and levelling like high speed trains over 3 days of play (targets allowing)
    Attacks19,360
    Kills13
    Wins4,956
    Losses1,046
    Biggest Attack34,109,775 damage
    how fast can you clk

5. Justgiver

Justgiver Member

Its terrible. Its boring and I am not impressed at all and its not like I am not doing well. Please bring the other Arena back. I had a fight list of 1 player.
    Attacks7,487
    Kills11
    Wins2,202
    Losses660

6. Viking

Attacks31,639
    Kills49
    Wins7,917
    Losses957
    Biggest Attack71,714,052 damage
    how do you keep up with this tapping you lmao

George Burd likes this.
  7. WOADLORD

WOADLORD Member

Was nice to try it once and i always joined BA from when it started but no sorry is not good as it is, if you're a saved target for someone that will kill you with just 100 hits what is the point to get back after dying? will you still be his / her target? if so by the end most will have a score of a big fat ZERO!

8. queen warrior

queen warrior New Member

Well the BA was already geared for higher players and now with the changes its that much more suitable for them . My guess is that most players will die and not revive!! @least with the old ways lower levels will and mid lvls will have a chance of doing better if they participate ! I myself like the old way !! maybe you should just keep up with the time change of when BA starts! well.... could say more but that's the jist of It .. I call It a Fail !! back to the drawing board :D----- I will not participate in future BA's If these changes stay !! Just a FYI :p

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
  9. 'David Ramos

'David Ramos Active Member

how in the world does someone get 60 kills & over 50,000 attacks!!!??? in only an hour & a half!!! auto clickers way out of control!! nope this will be my LAST BA!! GL to all the honest players! U will need it!!

10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Wow VC Fb chat is all lit up ,like when we had the raid boss, even enemies are talking lol

11. denishar

denishar New Member

2 hours and a half after BA started, its me, other 5 people alive and this 1:
    Viking

Attacks64,896
    Kills78
    Wins16,317
    Losses2,572
    Biggest Attack35,028,394 damage

i guess its not worth to revive for others, we knew it didn't we? I don't know kano, we appreciate that you trying to make the game better but sometimes listen to us, the players always know better;)

George Burd, Kirsten and 'David Ramos like this.
  12. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

i do not like this at all nothing good to say.....

katie and George Burd like this.
  13. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

This truly is for the high level members still. Cents even if they are killed, some have said they don't really need the FPs do to how many they have, so they can revive themselves right then. And then go right after you and kill you.

George Burd and 'David Ramos like this.
  14. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

i dont even want this to stay the old way was better, they need to go back to drawing board tiered ba's might be better

katie and George Burd like this.
  15. queen warrior

queen warrior New Member

the only way this would work is to have everybody the same ...and then have a free for all !! LMAO I think you guys need to get away from making things just better for the higher lvls and think about all lvls in general .. you have a history of doing that :/ and tiered BAs isnt a bad Idea JAMEY but may not work for all servers :0

George Burd and evad like this.
  16. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

sorry i told you.... bye bye Arena fun - was my favorite part of the game.

17. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

WTF is this for kind of Arena 5 min it to it and all in deff???? And just 1-5 to fight no matter how many times i did refresh so 1-5 to figth GONGRATS to make Arena to a big mess WTG

George Burd likes this.
  18. ben

ben Active Member

im playing vc on kp2 and so far not bad ... but i sure see where the cost to play it going to take its toe on the players ... for what reward 1 will really make out of it ...

George Burd likes this.
  19. Malin

Malin New Member

I am a 4500 level and don't get to play battle arena often mostly due to forgetfulness, but also due to start times. On the odd chance I do get to play, I know I have no chance. I just try to do my best to kill at the beginning, and when someone discovers me, I put up defense mode and wait. It's an exciting time, and I love it!! I actually got to play this first new battle arena, and it was super exciting in the beginning, and I played as I had always done--I got four kills before I had to go to defense. Eventually, I got off of defense and tried to attack again only to find one or two opponents. Eventually I died, then waited to revive. I revived, only to again find three opponents, and got killed again. Truthfully, I liked arena before. I don't care if it's skewed towards the upper levels--it's the way of the world. I liked trying to make the best out of what I had, and that once I was dead, I was out. Reviving does not bring back the excitement of those first few moments and made BA boring.

20. evad

evad New Member

One of two things need to happen, either separate the Arena into 3 different Arenas with levels 0-3000, 3-6 and 6 and higher, or not allow anyone in the Arena who has completed all the Arena achievements. You have 3-6 Players dominating while 1,000 people struggle to survive the first hour. Bring back the names, eliminate the reviving, limit it to 1 day (if you haven't noticed 5 players are left fighting for 2 days all the time) make it more often (every 6 days?)