[LCN] Raid Boss [BETA] Walkthrough and Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 13, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll get the developers to check and see what happened, if you did do the most actions for your tier, then you should have been rewarded with a Superior item. I'll send you a PM once I know more.

2. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

Thanks for your reply @mi7ch (as always), but if you view the total number of Items available, and the total number of Items I have received, I'm not sure I would consider that "random". Also, I'm not necessarily trying to collect the entire set of Items (although that would be nice), but there are twelve different Items available and I only have five different Items from thirteen different Bosses (ten of which are the SAME exact Item)! Thank you for passing this information along to the Developers, and in the meantime I guess I will go buy some lottery tickets so I can retire twenty years earlier than I had planned! :cool:

3. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Mi7ch, when are raid bosses coming to Zombie Slayer?? and back to Viking Clan again? we miss them

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We worked out the schedule yesterday and I don't want to say anything specific in case things change (as they are prone to do) but every game should have a crack at the Raid Boss again before the year's end.

5. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Awesome! Can't wait for ZS

6. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

I think for each platform is diffrent and you Kano will need to take in to consideration each platform individuality! For Zombie will fit better because people have alot of energy (because of energy regeneration sistem most of people have more then 4000 energy) and because they dont have to manny choices to level faster!

Easy To Remember likes this.
  7. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

When we will have next raid bosses session improved in LCN? How often will be this raid bosses available in game?

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

PC. Can't wait. !!!!!!!!:p

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Another thing that I like is that you don't have to be healed to attack the raid. That was pretty annoying in Vikings, getting attacked over and over again while you were trying to put a boss down. It made it much more difficult to try to make a dent in them (although only one of the ones that I was in was killed off).

Aapje and Kirsten like this.
  10. Kirsten

Hmmmm ????:confused: I don't recall if we had to be healed in VC, drawing a blank on that,but yes not having to heal is a good thing,but our regular health doesn't play a part just like guild/armada,synd etc wars.:rolleyes:

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yeah during the Viking Clan Raid Boss if you were in the Hospital then you couldn't hit the Raid Boss, so that was a change that made it in during this round.

12. coolestcool

coolestcool Member

I'm hoping that it will be as frequent as the battle arena.

Guardian Angel likes this.
  13. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I don't know about that. Once every month or two is good for me for the raid. With all of the other events and things going on.

14. Kirsten

Yeah ,too often, no not for me, I get so involved in the raids, and with the calendar,I forgot about the VC guild war and the ZS war, till yesterday ,yikes

15. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I think Raid shouldn't come often, may be once a three months times would be great.

Kirsten and Jared like this.
  16. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

That's what I was thinking. Last month was Vikings, this month was LCN. Maybe next month for Pirates and Zombies, and then redo the rotation like that.

Kirsten likes this.
  17. Kirsten

works for me, it still took over the game ,not quite as bad, but enough.

18. I ask you to think of the children who will miss out on a top Lego set for Xmas because their game-addicted parents will have to spend loads to even finish one.

Xipe Totec likes this.
  19. Curves

Curves Member

AXXO and Zero Cool like this.
  20. Kirsten

Yeah , hand pick who ya want on the team, by not going public with the raid boss, ,supposedly they can only do it twice before they cannot attack it anymore, , that was one of the tweaks this time around, as well as a benchmark so it only goes back a certain % depending on where the boss was health wise when it gets reset, but by then the damage is done.

I see the feed and the person who killed it , and it shows he cannot attack it anymore cause he was a D i c k , that happened alot in the VC one, and they could do it there as often as they wanted,and it caused people to be listed and declanned and I don't blame anyone for doing that, to those that killed it whether it was ignorance or just cause they are nasty .