[LCN] Raid Boss [BETA] Walkthrough and Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 13, 2014.

1. gods people

gods people Active Member

I did the raid boss in viking clan and it sucked. So don't be surprised that i am not even going to touch this 1.

true blood likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Just beware an enemy can join and mess with your raid health,happened in VC.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The level tiers are based on the Locations that the Raid Boss comes from, so this will not be the case with every Raid Boss. The developers did check the numbers when deciding on the tiers and tried to evaluate on a per network basis.

There is still a possibility of that happening, but if they do that too much they will be prevented from attacking at all. There is still somewhat of a vetting process when inviting people, that's true.

4. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Links not working! I posted in syndicate and on boss chat.

5. That has the potential to be worse. The bosses are only going to get stronger, Hacker Ring is barely going to die unless 30 people throw EVERYTHING they have and then some including refills at this rate.

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We are monitoring the Raid Boss (including summons, kills, Raid wipes and all that data) to see how people fare during the event. Based on that data we will make adjustments to future bosses if the Hacker Ring proves to be too tough.

7. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

correct, but as stated, once they are in, and cannot do anything, i am stuck with them. why would i want that ?

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  8. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

On a boss where the RAID Party has been wiped 3 times, even after the Raid Health its full now and gets healed, I get only +3,352 XP with every 20 stamina attack, while on an another boss where the RAID Party its still undefeated I get double Xp +7,196 XP.

This is a bug or design?

9. Mo Warrin

Mo Warrin New Member

Further review, this sucks. But I already said that. I took the boss to 0 to see what happens and sure enough, as described on page 1, the boss re-heals himself and you have to start over again. THIS SCREWS OVER EVERYONE ON YOUR TEAM!!!!!!!!! I would rather spend my GF points elsewhere. This is not a good idea, Totally and extremely disappointed with the results.

10. He heals 10% increments. If you're gonna die, do it after you've hit them down by 10%

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That is by design, wiping the Raid Party several times will diminish the XP gained. Keep the Raid healthy to maximize your XP! :)

Uh, yes, if you make it so your Raid Group (your Group not the Boss, two completely different health bars) loses all of its Health the the Boss will re-heal back to full, or whatever checkpoint you got it to. Best way to do this is to make sure the Raid Group does not die by healing.

Kirsten likes this.
  12. true blood

true blood Member

1-Ranges is not fit for fb players.Maybe this range work on kongregate but here imposible.
    2-For healing 25 energy is too much i used 50 energy just rised 10k health so i think this 25 energy down 5 cause most of players has low energy.I spent 700 stam and just once get energy bonus so it really not helps.
    3-Need to see open more powerfull attacks when more people join the help like all other bosses.I didnt see anywhere if its already exits forgive me.
    4-Its looks killing world boss with 30 people let this boss defance little bit down so we can dealth some damage.

I know its beta but it needs really uptade ASAP.

S3L

robbin gordon likes this.
  13. Design. Diminishing returns on EXP if you keep dying.

Kirsten likes this.
  14. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Great, then I will tell to the people that we get only half the xp and forget about that boss and let it expire.
    if it takes like 500Fp or more to defeat one it would be a stupid decision to keep going on that one.

15. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

health is too high, uses too much Stam and energy and the apportioning of levels is not workable.... top tier levels should be at least 15 (20 would be better) lower tiers simply wont be able to contribute enough

killer karaman likes this.
  16. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

I think you should remove the possibility that the boss reheal back with full health, it should only increase by a few the health of boss like penalisation if raid health is going to zero

17. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Why would even do that , sheeesh lol

18. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

I agree with all people this raid boss is not realistic for players!!

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If you get the Boss down to the nearest 10% increment of its Health, it will only heal back up to that point, not to full.

20. Mi7ch, so from each boss we have a RNG chance at ONE item? Or can we potentially get more than one? Common and Superior at the same time?