[FB] Gamer points and leaderboard messed up

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Squarenips, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Squarenips

Squarenips New Member

You might already be aware of this, but the GP for last week are all messed up and this in turn has messed up the leaderboard for the last week...

KANO fixed it once and said it was something to do with daylight savings time, but it just went screwy again straight away!

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

To my knowledge we rolled out something for that which should have made it all work as intended. I'll double-check with the developers on that.

3. Squarenips

Squarenips New Member

Thanks mi7ch, it was fixed for a while but I think when it reset again the next day, went back to being off again.

We got max points in last week, but table shows us in 32nd place, with farfrom max...

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

So I checked in to this and there may have been rare cases of the fix reverting itself when the clock changed. Silly, I know, but if you can write into Support they should be able to fix you up. Sorry about the inconvenience!

5. ben

ben Active Member

well it happen again on kano play 2 pc game ... my armada is the only group that got all gps done for the week now kano needs to make it right to us and make sure we get the no. 1 for that week ... and dont need to hear ya cant do it ... no such thing as cant ...

6. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

no worries kano always fixes the bugs:)

7. Blackcat

Blackcat New Member

This weeks leaderboard on kanoplay 2 for Vikings is all messed up as well.My guild Warriors of Glory only missed 16 000 points this week.everyone elses stats are wat they are supposed to be 112 000 /112 000.Clocks changed last night and all of a sudden were missing 117 600 at the end of this week instead of 16 000

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There was a momentary issue where the Gamer Points were not updating properly but the developers pushed out a patch to get everything synced up to where it's supposed to be. Please let us know if anything is out of place!

9. ben

ben Active Member

ty mi7ch

10. Alcibiades

Alcibiades New Member

Mi7ch, thank you for the great game - you guys have an empire here. I love it. I joined these forums over the gamer point issue. I've seen it show some erratic results. Days where I do less and just work toward meeting the daily minimum I'll get a full 1,000 gamer points. And then on other days like yesterday, I'll stay at it all day and do absolutely everything possible in the game from joining elites to killing bosses, challenges, gifts, etc etc - the whole kabootle, and get 600 gamer points. So I am just curious if there is something else I could be doing in my game play to achieve that or is it a moving target? I'm in RAID, and it's a competitive guild where 1st place is determined by a sliver of daily gamer points - so any insight would be most appreciated. Love the game by the way