Bounty/Hitlist Within Range Achievements Are Now Available!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 16, 2014.

1. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

Whoa "max negative hp"? I didn't know there was a max? Whats the max you can go negative?

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Max is -1/2 exp needed for your level ex. -130635/261270

3. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

Awesome, thanks... That's good to know!

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Yeah, a group of players tag teaming you can't make you lose a bunch of levels... just half a level. You can still be killed, though, you just don't lose any more xp once you've lost half a level. Fun times! lol

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yup then when ya get to that point you can keep playing with them,till they run out of money for traps, fun ,fun,fun :)

6. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

The traps need to be reworked somewhat. When people start using a feature that was meant to be a penalty to their advantage then something is wrong and there are far too many cowards that use the traps to go offline and hide after attacking higher level players or laying bounties on them. I know of one in facebook PC that brags he takes on higher levels in the chat but in reality all he does is bounty them and then trap out and hide for 24 hours till their window is closed. I won't put traps on known cowards who are frantically looking for a way out of the game, only those who are trying to bounty me.

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

That's funny, I thought that this was called strategy. I don't do this myself, and it aggravates me when I see those that do, but it's not against the rules. It has been this way for 3 years (at least), so I don't anticipate any changes being made now.

8. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

when i log on in the morning i stay healed all day whether im at my computer, work,walking the dog or whatever...
    when it's time for bed i trap off, have for years... if u can't kill me while i'm online then ur not gonna pick my bones while i'm sleeping, because ur too cowardly to do otherwise... that's just the way i play,i'm not a hider never have been if i'm online i'm healed ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Ha ha ha... I try to stay healed, but I normally get chainlisted... I keep healing until I get bored.

RainSunGone likes this.
  10. RealPog

RealPog Member

died since day one ....adore the fact they visit my dead slayer while i sleep

thrills me no end am actually due a 4th pk ....since this is year 4
    must sort that one out

11. Old Salt

Here we go again with the overuse of that word "strategy". It doesn't take any thought to simply find a trap and kill yourself to avoid retaliation. That's not strategy that's a loophole, it's abusing something meant to be a penalty because it's not a penalty at all and it needs to be reworked. Some thought the Arena wouldn't be changed but it was and this can be changed as well.

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Old Salt

I stay healed all day and all night. The very fact that you're able to "trap off" means that the trap is pretty damn useless as the deterrent it was meant to be. Instead of being a deterrent its become a tool for those looking to escape retribution when offline.

RainSunGone and Kirsten like this.
  13. TabithaMoon

TabithaMoon Active Member

No, as with all of my posts (if you've ever read them), I use examples. I was merely using myself as an example. Every writer and debater knows the best sources is your own experience. How can I refer to experiences of someone else? Please re-read the topic of this post. Then, re-read my comments in my attempt to help people understand the POV of those targeted by cowards. You'll notice that I was only having a conversation and pointing out the misnomer of the achievement. Someone else decided to take it personally and make it into something it never was. I'll ask again that you take my words and not the over-emotional mistranslations of another.

14. I can't honestly say I understand the "strategy" of trapping out to go offline. Whether or not you hit a trap intentionally or are bountied/whipped to death/killed, you still die and lose the experience points -- and the trapper still gets credit for killing you!

15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

In essence they don't get satisfaction killing you offline, trapping out costs them coin doing so..

16. Hey, I get plenty of satisfaction when one of the usual morons kills him/herself on one of my traps. And I get a nice exp reward for it, too! And at least speaking for myself, I have NO shortage of coins! :)

17. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

True, but I bet you would rather slap kill that "moron" more than exp gained off of a trap/coin spent.

18. Nah, I like getting a big exp payout for the trap. Whip/slap kills are nice but you can never predict if you're going to get 1 health point or the 5% max whip. The trap is a guaranteed kill :D

19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Big exp payout on a trap???? You get close to max exp attacking in range opponent for a trap, which is 2 stam=that exp+coin. point said.

Kirsten likes this.
  20. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Hahaha "strategy"" honorable""bully"" everyone needs to think about these words and stop giving them so much importance,they are just words, the actions behind them is another story, some don't like the actions of others ,This is just a " game";) ,not real life, a " game" to get away from real life for a short while everyday, where the actions of others do make a difference, good or bad.:eek: