Bounty/Hitlist Within Range Achievements Are Now Available!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 16, 2014.

1. RealPog

RealPog Member

spoken like a true freebie

without the spenders YOU would have no where to hang out ....

guess you just don't get the concept

lots of us have lives ...can only feel happy i am paying for you to have one

no need to reply..

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

spoken like the usual negative holier than thou you, maybe I pay enough for you to play and if it makes you happy to allow me to play , I feel sad for you,you attacked my post first and I know your MO have seen it for years and ya have not changed, lol happy gaming and spending ,just know it entitles you to nothing but favor points or limited items.,which is fine but that is all it entitles you,me or anyone else,and sorry I decide when I am done replying.:D

3. RealPog

RealPog Member

if you had a relevant comment

it would be helpful
    every game needs freebies to fill it out

wear it proudly

just get a RELEVANT PROACTIVE comment
    good night now ...real LIFE CALLS

4. Kirsten

5. RealPog

RealPog Member

P M S L coming from you....HHAHAHAHHHH

ingorant
    stupid and childish

I've been sent your chat ....silly to have to ask ppl in a fb chat for what shall i say next .....

mitch HAS to have sent you your FREE weapon HE promised you for all your hours sitting there waiting to comment

theres nothing you haven't touched ...not a post nothing

kudos
    you take the meaning of a freebie to a whole new level

6. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

maybe i'm mistaken but isn't placing hits part of the game?

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Kirsten

YUP ,think I mentioned that earlier :)

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

One good thing is that no one will be asking for any new bounty achieves for years LOL, 10K is steep.. :eek:

amanda and Kirsten like this.
  9. amanda

amanda Member

yes it is lol

10. TabithaMoon

TabithaMoon Active Member

Kristen, you keep repeating that tired mantra but KANO is the one that used the term to describe the achievement. If you don't like comments referring to KANO's labeling of it, ignore them.

Why would you be surprised by my outrage or anyone's outrage? Yes, I HAVE been around long enough, apparently longer than you since you don't know better. Let me give you a short backstory:

When PC first came out, many of us moved over it to it because VC had become a cesspool of drama and higher ups picking on only little players. There was no defense back then. If a higher level wanted to bounty you 20 times a day, they had the chance if you tried to heal to play the game. So many ended up leaving because they couldn't even sign in to play.

Those of us who went over to PC did so to start fresh without being hounded by those who were bored with VC and couldn't fight at their own level. We got bigger. By the time the cowards made it over to PC, we were the big guns. Most of us would look out for the little players being bullied by the VC bullies that came over to PC. After a while, some of those "heros" turned into bullies, themselves.

I went away for a while, several times, and even started new. I can tell you my original name, Blackbeards Rebellious Daughter. Can't remember many after that, except The Black Cat. I get bored and change my name a lot.

I have seen the difference between fighters and bullies. I've been targeted more times than I can count by huge players who hate my husband but since they can't fight him, they come after me. Some of these people are 10,000 levels higher than me. Most of the deaths on my stats are from them. Never touched them. Never retaliated. They simply don't like my husband.

So, I know very well what I'm talking about when I call a bully a bully and "get hung up on the word honorable."

The only way KANO will stop this cowardly game play, if they actually want to, is to start penalizing people who do it. If you bounty someone who is 1,000+ levels beneath you, then you should have a Badge of Dishonor applied to your account for a week and lose however much XP you caused the other person to lose with your bounty. Of course, it would be much easier if KANO prevented bounties on players 1000+ lower, but for some reason, they won't. May as well have some entertainment for it and shame the cowards.

RealPog likes this.
  11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Well KANO decided to set the level limit for "honorable bounties" not us. So it's KANO's fault, bully away LMFAO
    PS: no such thing as a bully.

RainSunGone, Kehvyn and Kirsten like this.
  12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I say if you're able to do it, you might as well get achievements for it. 2 wrongs don't make a right, but oh well. I only go after lowers if they come after me or my crew, once they fall off my rival list I leave them alone unless they keep acting like idiots.

Kirsten, RainSunGone and JADES like this.
  13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Same here pretty much Jared, but we all have those select few lower levels that pay visit 2 from time to time, because of old actions/remarks LOL :eek:

Kirsten and RainSunGone like this.
  14. Kirsten

Cut the crap and put on your big girl panties , you husband is a ( your word) a"" bully"" I see him everyday when he is not on his ship targeting people for years now, maybe , has it ever occurred to you , guilty by association , so stop whining , heal and move on .If you think the game is so bad then quit, stop crying poverty over buying milk for you kids when you both always have the newest character,enough , we all see it , it is just alot of BS. Play the game or go away.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  15. Kirsten

I got no problem with the word,"" honorable""others do It is a game for christ sake, treat it like a game, I already got my first achievement and not on inactives on people I either fight all the time or other DA's that show up on my rival list.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
    Jared likes this.
  16. Kirsten

she wants a badge if you list someone lower, is she for real , lmao I don't know any player in any of these games who has not targeted someone or been the target of someone just cause it is raining out,( insert sarcasm) no one needs a reason, but a reason is good lol:rolleyes:

JADES likes this.
  17. Lucius

Lucius New Member

hell yeah!

18. TabithaMoon

That was my point ;) .

And I realize a lot of people believe there isn't such a thing as a bully in a fighting game, but we all know there is. When huge level players team up on tiny players to make it so they can't play and force them from the game, that is called bullying. There is no fighting about it. That's like tying up a dog and beating it to death and claiming self-defense. We've all seen this kind of game play and we all know it's wrong. Just not everyone is willing to admit it because they're part of the problem.

19. TabithaMoon

You're delusional if you believe any of what you said. Cowards use the term "guilt by association" in this game. Translation? "I can't fight him so I'm going to use his wife as a tool in a pathetic attempt to manipulate him." Result? You P him off more, and me. I won't be used as a tool and such cowardly game play only makes things worse for the coward doing it. But hey, if you want to waste all of your coins and stamina on me, be my guest. Or didn't you even consider that .....

The saddest thing is that everyone who knows me knows all they have to do is come to me if they have a problem with him. So no, it isn't him. He's just an excuse certain players like to use to come after a low player. What's going to happen when I do take a break (something I've been talking about publicly for months, so no one flatter yourself)? Who will you use then? Better learn to fight your own battles fast.

I never said anything about me having a choice between spending money on the game and buying milk for my child lol. I don't know what crevice you dug that out of. Have I used the scenario as an example when debating the increasing issue of PC becoming a pay-to-play? Yes. It's a convenient, easily understood point. And FYI: If you have 2000 captains, it's very easy to save DJP. I don't spend mine on buying extra stam/energy/coins. Learn how to save and play the right challenges and you can buy shinies, too.

That said, no one in their right mind is going to spend over 100 DJP in one weekend on the upcoming changes to the Battle Arena (before you bring up those council conversations). There will be those who can easily afford it, and that's when it becomes a problem for well over 90% of those who play the game for fun.

Lastly, it's really sad that you can't handle a person's perspective to the point you tell them to shut up or stop playing. Is going after low levels that important to you that you become so defensive? I've read through your comments in this thread and it isn't your most shining moment. You've been better than this. Why does this topic turn you so ugly?

20. TabithaMoon

*Raises hand* You do now. I'm not a jerk. I don't target people. I hit those who come after me and those in my battle feed for dailies. I don't waste stamina on battling for no reason. I use what I have left on bosses for drops for blacksmithing. It's okay if that's not how you play. We all have our own game. Yes, I think if a person is going to target small players, everyone should know their dishonor (there's that word again ;) ). Why can't everyone laugh at their expense? They get to enjoy beating on people who can't defend themselves, the rest of us get to enjoy seeing that it's the only way they can win. Fair trade.