Bounty/Hitlist Within Range Achievements Are Now Available!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 16, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all,

As followers of this thread here might be aware, there are new Bounty/Hitlist achievements coming your way. These are slightly different from the old achievements in that in order for your Bounty/List to be counted you need to place it on someone "within range". This is not the normal fight level range, it's a special calculation that gives you a generous spectrum of levels that will qualify.

If you go to the User tab on your profile, you will see a new statistic called "Honorable Bounty/Hitlist Lvl Range". This will tell you the span of levels that will count towards this achievement. If you head on over to the Stats tab, under Bounty/Hitlist there will be a tracker for Honorable Bounty/Hitllists Placed.

When you're viewing another Player's profile, if they will count towards this achievement, the words Honorable Bounty/Hitlist Eligible will appear beside their Character Class name.

These are the names of the achievements you can earn, along with the numbers required to unlock.

Viking Clan: Killin' With Your Coin Purse

Pirate Clan: The Black Spot

Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra: Calling the Professionals

Zombie Slayer: Painting the Target

SkullRazer likes this.
  2. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

oooooooooooooooo

3. ben

ben Active Member

how will this be fair to the top players ???

RealPog and Mirana like this.
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Ben your range is levels 6250 - 25000, I'm sure you can find a few folks to bounty in there. ;)

diva of destruction likes this.
  5. ben

ben Active Member

i will have only 13 so how is that fair ???

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Well, you can Bounty those in your honorable range multiple times to get the achievement, so there's that. These achievements are supposed to be challenging to get, but if it seems like the higher levels are actually having a difficult time obtaining these achievements, we will adjust the calculation for the honorable range.

diva of destruction likes this.
  7. ben

ben Active Member

i would also have to say it would be promoting for people to declannong people in our range ... i also see where this can be alt abuse ...

RealPog, Maureen and GoddessFreyja like this.
  8. Silent Death

Silent Death New Member

Sounds good to me but my fightlist are only undead when they are healed I don't have a fightlist:(

PaganWench and Maureen like this.
  9. ben

ben Active Member

are these achievements retroactive ??? because alot of us all ready have these ...

AlterEgoT and RealPog like this.
  10. Mirana

Mirana Member

hhmmmm..... thats nothing for kongregate... hard to find someone alive... thats not what i had in my mind... i have almost 5600 placed Hits and have to start over now.... idk...

AlterEgoT, RealPog and ben like this.
  11. ben

ben Active Member

that is wrong by taking them away from us ...

12. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

So out of the 14k bounties I have already placed a grand total of 0 counts toward this. Bravo. Thanks again

13. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

this is awful,level 5092 in zs found 8 so far in my range and 3 were booby trapped this is a joke

14. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

One suggestion. Members of the same armada listing each other should not be counted honorable. I am just saying. too much set up in the game as it is......................................

15. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

Level 2018 Pilot - Honorable Hitlist Eligible, and im lvl 3931,lol well then seems ill be listing people who cant even really trap me...

RealPog likes this.
  16. The Butchers Spirit

The Butchers Spirit New Member

Way to go KANO !!! open the game up to more bullying ,,, its not like we all do it but as far as I see this you just opened the game up for any one with in 4000 lvls up or down, the smaller players cant afford some of us higher players to bounty ,, Keep up the good work

17. Silent Death

Silent Death New Member

I have suggestion it might sound bad to some but why not remove the fightlist range when you get to 3k and your 20th hired squad at 3k and above you shouldn't need fight range protection.

18. Mirana

Mirana Member

Horrorable Hitlist Eligible... its a **** Joke

TabithaMoon, RealPog, Maureen and 2 others like this.
  19. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

While we are at it. What about the individuals who have people set traps for them so when they are bountied they can suicide on em. Talk about dishonorable.

20. Silent Death

Silent Death New Member

The booby trapping off the hitlist kills the game because when you are on the hitlist you take a chance of hitting a booby trap if you want to list someone.

Maureen likes this.