Armada Wars Discussion Threads

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jan 7, 2014.

1. scarecrow

scarecrow New Member

Maybe someone from Kano can chime in on this for us........

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

The last thing i remember about the kill rewards when doing armadas is if your the same armada that just killed that armada then the kill reward decreases for your armada. Now if someone elses armada came in and killed them in between the death you just gave them i believe it resets it for you. Not sure if i am still correct on this but i believe this is how it use to be.

On a side note. I do believe wars should be changed as battle arena has been changed. It should be looked at to remove the name of the armada's off the game hit links itself. You can keep the leader board names up there to show everyone who is on top of the game but remove their names off the game. Leave A B or C and so on and the reward feature. So many are taking the game to serious against other armadas because either they hate their winning constantly or they hate them in general. Make it fair again to where 3 or 5 armadas ganging up on one armada to prevent them from winning isn't allowed anymore. This isn't a strategy just like it's not in Battle Arena where you are finally seeing this and changing the features in it.

3. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

there are still ways of finding out the armadas name because if 2 people where in 2 diferent armadas and they are both a ranked all the person has to do is attack all the a ranked until the other guys says you hit me wich in that point gives away who it is makes it harder to find the name but still is real easyu if you know what you are doing. i know of some people that would do that as well just to be able to gang up on the other armada

4. scarecrow

scarecrow New Member

Still hoping for a reply from Kano on my question poses a couple messages above......Thanks in advance!

5. neill1990

kano doesnt work on the weekend main reason they havnt replied yet but i think they will

Kirsten likes this.
  6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Kill rewards for other Armadas do not reset when your Armada dies.

7. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

other than getting xp, there's no point in participating in these if you don't have 25 active players. you can't rank well if you don't have a full crew, and you're just xp fodder for the ones that do.

8. scarecrow

scarecrow New Member

Thanks MItch........appreciate your reply...........

9. Jon Ward

Nelli that all depends on if the armada your in if someone is going to tell the other armada's that is them they are hitting. And unfortunate yes that does happen in some armada's. But other armada's work great together and work as a team and don't try to screw over their armada's.

10. neill1990

ya i know what you mean was just saying a posibility though because i know on facebook some of the top armadas will more then likly do that on kanoplay s2 a little bit same as kong mainly not much there because of the amount of player activity. but there are always pros and cons to nearly every idea something like that shouldnt stop it form begin implemented would be cool to try for 1 armada war and get feedback to see if the majority are in agreement with having no names or if they want it reverted.

one thing i just thought of though is if there arent a certain amount of armadas participating then kano can create some to get to that certain number and have them blend into the list so that we arent just fighting the same 10(example number) same could be done with arena would be real cool. doing this could open posibility for change in both events

11. Jon Ward

I can Agree to that. Because at times Higher Armadas are looking for the A's and B's that give them the best points. C's sometimes still give good war points. But D's and E's are useless to the higher armada's

12. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

On the other side Jon Ward i think your idea is the worst i saw till now . The concept of arena was that everyone should make his own battle untill players have found teaming up is better then alone . Armada wars on the other side is a team war so you say we should all be called just Armada and we all look same ...so when you comunicate with your team mates you say kill Armada , by the time they figure out wich is they already gone and dead....and will be a waste of tokens and fun. So can you explain to me how would you figure out wich armada you can kill if you have no idea what is the name? Figures ... no you can't , i bet you had to much rum lately :p

13. Jon Ward

Bittersweet you don't understand the concept which i am sorry maybe i should have explained better so you might be able to comprehend with adults possibly. Your armada would see everything when their attacking because all you have to do is look right down below and you will still see the incoming and outgoing attacks as usual. Obviously you would know this if you played enough armada wars so no it wouldn't affect your team. I hope this helps you better understand how to play wars and how some teams can work together easily and comprehend on how to play a game. Let me know if there is anything else i can help teach you.

Westcoast Gurl likes this.
  14. BitterSweet

What you say makes no sense Jon , you want all to be called armada but in list to appear on real name? lol and the point is ?
    In arena you don't see untill the end the names of the players so we have to wait till the armada wars are done so we can see wich one we attack ? You can not teach a fly to fly and wanna teach me about this game? , you don't need to jump up everytime someone doesn't agree with your idea's. Wich i still think is worst i heard.

TheLoved1 likes this.
  15. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

He does not have to jump up?? ,yet you did just that, just sayin, I don't care about Armada wars ,just wanted to point out what you accused him of you did lol,Ya all do not have to agree on an idea ,but the forum is for ideas, and discussion between players.

16. BitterSweet

No lol he doesn't hahaha he acused me to be a kid and him such a aldult , wich is not the case . And Linda you don't have to reply in everything either , let him defend himself .
    We were talking about armada war here and not about attitude , if you didn't notice !

17. Kirsten

Yes,Amy, I know and if I choose to reply I will and I was not defending him I was just pointing out you both r acting like each other .

18. BitterSweet

I wasn't Linda i was trying to point out how his idea sounds...in place to explain what he means, if he said i am not right he just went talking like a smart arsh.... He can't expect someone to be nice back when all fireworks are out !
    I had a good argument why armada war shouldn't be arena and i still stick with it.

19. Kirsten

Ok
    Ok Amy :)

20. Jon Ward

Lil Red do i have to keep explaining everything to you or can you catch up with the adults for a change. Kano knows what i am referring to you can't grasp it. If it wasn't for your lil wolf wanting to ruin everyone's game play because he can't win honestly that they need so many armadas to take down 1 single one then yes things need to be changed. Just like arena changed because of the gang mentality. Armada wars need to change. And if you need a little bit of help on your screen in the game it would show your whole armada who your attacking whether their is no name or not. Are we caught up yet. Or do i need dull it down more for you. And yes your trolling because your defending the actions of your boy toy in what he is doing inside the game this is why your jumping on my posts get a life.