Wish List

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by The Ice Queen, Mar 23, 2010.

1. The Ice Queen

The Ice Queen Member

As we all know LCN is a relatively new game.
    I think we may be "outplaying" the Dev;s expectations... reaching levels/achievement faster than anticipated.

As we know from past experience that the Devs actually listen to us :D this is our chance to have a say.

While I am sure they have great things planned for the furture, I would like to open things up to sensible suggestions.

Things we would like to see added to the game. Maybe some things you like about other games, original ideas etc.

I am going to steal some of PDD's ideas from the DB as I am sure they are something we have all thought about.

1. New cities and/or properties
    2. New Jobs.
    Maybe time limited (1 week only) with special drops.Collect all for that week and gain an extra special drop by trade in. But make the attack/defence worth while for everyone to want to collect the items.Will encourage participation as the easiest way to do mega jobs is to level!
    3. Additional Achievements opened at the higher levels... maybe something to do with helping lower levels? Encourage interaction between the levels.
    4. Rather than skill points for additional acheivements, the gain could be HG's, special weapons, new jobs or cities....

2. I agree with what Ice Queen stated...
    With the exception that I do not want to give up my skill points for achievements.. I need those puppies as a matter of fact I want more :D ....

3. The Ice Queen

The Ice Queen Member

I was only refering to rewards for "new" achievements.. not the current one.
    Give us something to aim for... and preferably non-job related.
    In case people haven't notice, we like to FIGHT KILL DIE in this game :D

4. antzmulboy

antzmulboy Banned

excellent ideas Kat, i would like to see more armor drop items with higher a/d, also godfather armor to be available more often and more power up armor drops (get the hint MORE ARMOR PLEASE). it would also be great if there was more armor just kidding :), nah it would be mad if you could increase the amount of force (stamina) you use when attacking mobs on your rival mobs page.:)

5. don corleone 1980

don corleone 1980 New Member

i'm still waiting for my "whatever" message

and kat has some good ideas
    what about this as achievement : dieing

1 death : you get listed by the godfather for being a whimp
    10 deaths : your link gets send to VeeBee cause that's still pathetic
    100 deaths : now you're talking, it opens up the graveyard where you can dump your kills
    1000 deaths : you get free godfather armor, looks like you need it
    10000 deaths : you big showoff! you get reset for dieing more often then VeeBee

6. antzmulboy

antzmulboy Banned

thanks for adding me don corleone 1980 and yeah i'd like to see a whatever message, maybe even a "your weak as piss" message:)

7. The Ice Queen

The Ice Queen Member

I had a thought about new cities...

The Cayman Islands :)

The Cayman Islands are the fifth-largest banking centre in the world.

City could be all about Banks.
    Jobs could be all about "hiding" financial assets, taking over banks, intercepting wire transfers, avoiding taxes...

8. The Ice Queen

The Ice Queen Member

One more thing then it's time to kick some bootay...

I would like to see Ambush work on Hitlist attacks.
    This has a few advantages.

If you are being chain listed and the same "person" is constantly killing you, ambush them.(Same 2 day ambush rule applies) They might even die if their health was too low ;)
    Might deter the people using "help" to hunt.
    Helps you stay on the list longer and more people get a shot at you.
    This gives you more people to attack from your Rivals List later.
    How much more fun would this make wars? hehehehehehe

I'm Evil :D

9. The Ice Queen

The Ice Queen Member

A sliding scale of Level Up Stamina... this has been mentioned a few times.

I have been watching the XP increase per level and it seems to gain 1 every time.
    IE: Level 674 > 675 it went up 89
    Level 675 > 676 it went up 90.

But the max XP per attack only goes up 1 every 3rd level.

An Idea

Increase the max stamina gained by 1 every 2nd level.

If you are going to increase the XP per level and the XP Loss for deaths... we need to be compensated in some way.

While I realise you don't want to see us at level 1 million in the first 6 months of the game, realise that the more incentive we have to level, the more we come back to the game.
    The more we come back to the game, the more we feel we need to "Keep up with the Jones".

Alfredo Scarface likes this.
  10. What she said ^^^^^

11. HarleyQueen

HarleyQueen New Member

I also have some suggestions for new cities

first, why dont we have any italian cities? isnt that a bit weird?

Rome or Milan maybe

and what about Copenhagen, Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam or other european cities?

12. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

Saw this old thread and thought it was funny that even long before Kong LCN, when LCN was still new on FB the issue of players out leveling the game seemed to be an issue..... and almost 6 years later the issue has still not been resolved.

Orez likes this.
  13. This is great. I just checked my FB LCN profile,
    Joined 2229 days ago.

I stopped playing 3 years ago on FB, although I am trying in vain to male a little bit of a come back right now. Two Thousand days ago, that is actually 6.10 years ago.

I have been playing on Kong for 1102 days now.. How time flies when you are having fun, EH?

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I must say that I've never had this problem, I guess I must be what they call a "turtle".

15. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

I think on Kong LCN most of the players spend more time in Kong Chat talking about topics like music, movies, politics, or trash talking then they actually do playing the game. I often see players chatting for hours in the chat but they never heal. LOL

16. Kong chat is one of the reasons I still enjoy LCN! I know that there is one in FB but its not as good.

17. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

18. Chewy; there are a bunch of old FB LCN players that spend more time in Kong and we have a good convo most days.

There is also the private chat rooms that you can set up that really help with hunting war mode bounties.

19. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

also sync chat is quite good :)

20. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Crafting not so good, so as the wishlist.. useless