[VC] The Raid Boss is Now Available!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Oct 1, 2014.

1. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

hmmmm. well I am Really confused! I did the adventures and got my keys and summoned the boss. I joined a few others that were posted in Job Chat. half of those, had to start over as the boss killed the raid group.....so, I figure I better send invites out one by one, so hopefully we can fight it without it killing us. None of my invite links are working. I feel dumb. It is just my little viking and a cave dragon at the moment. It is a virtually scary place to be. lol

Krimson King likes this.
  2. diva of destruction

oh oh and even though it does not deplete my personal health to attack the raid boss, I have to have health in regular game to DO anything with a raid boss, and someone is always attacking me in the regular game while I am trying to attack or heal the raid boss......a little frustrating.

Mr Killer Man and Zoonie like this.
  3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Lol, wait a second I just tried to get min of 250 attacks in, stopped at 100 because raid's health dropped by ~50% while took a sliver out of bosses health. Come on, all it would take is 1 person to wail on it for boss to reset it's health. :eek:

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

5. diva of destruction

and THAT is why I don't want to put my raid boss in Job Chat! LOLOL!

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Maybe have a minimum damage slider at 1st to create team's strength (all players attributes combined) then proceed attacking/healing as needed? This will be a real pain in the arse to communicate with 30 people, for how quickly can kill your team. Just tossing a idea out there. :p

7. Emu

Emu New Member

Errr, I am level 4602 and I see heaps of people in my battle list who are level 4000+. I am rank 32 in my chieftains level wise and I have 49 chieftains who are level 4000+. A few years ago it was rare to see people of that level but now we have a guy with the highest level of 24,817. The top 120 bottoms out at level 7,757.

8. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

What server are you on? Armorgames.com only has 8 4000 level people.

9. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

So far that is one major error and a few minor ones.
    • Major is you can't run a private raid boss. The raid invites don't work so you have to make it public.
    and minor errors in descending order:
    • (as mentioned by diva of destruction in #62) You don't use personal health in a raid boss fight but unless you have enough health to be out of hospital to attack you cannot attack (or heal)
    • I'm getting a double reporting of a raid boss I'm fighting
    • Only the boss owner can write messages.
    Double raid boss.png

PS I got my four keys: N. Midgard, S. Midgard, Aegir's Passage and Vanaheim, for less than 600 energy (took somewhere in between 5 and 10 minutes)

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
  10. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I think you need to figure out a "safer" penalty than boss returning to full health. or a set point party health drops below 50% no more actions can happen till health is brought to full again

11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I joined a raid boss to see how it works, and I think I figured out something. It's sort of like the guild wars, where you have to stay healed to get full WPs. If everyone attacks and no one heals, you'll keep suiciding and rehealing the boss. Some players need to focus on healing instead of attacking so the others can put it down. Remember, everyone knows that energy has been practically useless for a long time, so now (at last) there is finally something useful you can do with energy. If your raid is full of low energy players, you may not be able to heal enough to stay alive long enough even though you attack the heck out of it.

Mr Killer Man likes this.
  12. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

Furthermore with the cost of a limited item, compared to the resources for a chance at drop from raid boss, I will do a lot better not opening this thing again and spending god points on crates or sale items

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

In VC energy is not useless, adventure drops are decent at my level.

diva of destruction and Demonik1 like this.
  14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Oh and TY Kano, I didn't know my boss page could get any longer than it already was :p Sarcastic

Mr Killer Man likes this.
  15. Ioan Asztalos

Ioan Asztalos New Member

Ok, so I got my 4 minimum keys for the Raid Boss; I am able to start it, with friends waiting. Now, do I still need to gather keys after I start the attack or the keys are only necessary to start a battle or are they necessary in every attack on the Raid Boss? 4 keys - attack, search for 4 more keys - attack? Btw, it took me 15 minutes and close to 800 energy to get just 4 keys (and that is while doing the highest level adventure in each realm).

16. I've tried to join in 2 Raid Bosses on Kongregate & each time I get this splash screen:

[​IMG]

17. Dexter E Hunter

Dexter E Hunter New Member

You only need the first 4 to start a boss.

18. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

there needs to be a way to check raid boss health without attacking

19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Is my list going to get longer if join these chitty new raid bosses? Way I see it is yes. I've joined 3 and pushes my THYRM down, TY, I love scrolling more. :p

http://i.imgur.com/oQar2nl.png

Demonik1 likes this.
  20. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i agree with the person that said we need more than 30 helpers, the way it is now ill be using every bit of my daily stams and energy just for the boss....wont be able to play the actual game or i let the boss expire and see everything ive put into it go to waste....something needs to be tweaked with damage dealt for power attacks...also, the raid group health goes down in the same increments no matter what the size of your attack is...ill lose the same health doing a 20 stam attack as i do if i hit with a one stam attack