[LCN] New Feature: Power Heal

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Sep 30, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey folks,

Today we'll be rolling out a new feature to Mob Wars: La Cosa Nosta called the Power Heal. What this allows you to do is buff your health over the maximum. There are a few conditions where this is not the case and there are limitations, but we'll cover that below along with a demo video to show you how it works in game.

Power Heal will become available when you reach 10,000 Health. At 10,000 health, you can heal 125% above your maximum by clicking the Power Heal link beside the regular heal link. This is depicted in Battles and Bosses by a lime green bar with a red plus and the word "Buffed", which is overlayed on top of your regular health bar. As you attack (or are being attacked) and take damage, this bar will decrease first, followed by your normal health.

The Power Heal caps out at 100,000 max Health, allowing you to heal up to 500% above (or 500,000 buffed Health). Even if you are above 100,000 Health, you can still only Power Heal up to 500,000 buffed Health. The cost to Power Heal is 25% more than regular healing, but the benefit is you won't need to heal as often.

There are two scenarios that cancel or prevent Power Healing and they are: when you are placed or are riding the Hitlist and when you trigger a Counter Attack. If you trigger a Counter Attack, your buffed Health is removed and the damage is applied to you base Health. If you are placed on the Hitlist, your buffed Health is removed.

You are limited to 1000 Power Heals within 24 hours of the first Power Heal. You can check and see how many Power Heals you have remaining and when you can start Power Healing again if you've used up all 500 on your Profile page.

This video below will show you what Power Heal will look like and how it works in game.

Any comments or feedback, please leave it below! This feature will most likely make its way to other games after we have done a trial run on La Cosa Nostra.

Jonathan Hurley and Kirsten like this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Roll it out soon to vc and pc

Jonathan Hurley likes this.
  3. Good idea ! Now how about giving us attack boost for our rivals lists ?

4. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

When I go to the hospital attacking someone, in the fight page usually pops up a healing button. Can the power healing button added there to? As I am used to use that button instead the [heal] link.

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I will ask the developers, thanks for the feedback!

6. Kirsten

Question this is just for the regular game ,???? I hope , and not the arena or the wars ???

Dean Djbeady Riley likes this.
  7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Just the regular game.

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Kirsten

OK good thanks ;)

9. Kirsten

OK ,Mitch ,someone mentioned this with the bounty scenario

"Say I am using my buffed health on leveling (which now I don't have to heal as often) or on bosses. Some jackazz decides to harass me and puts a bounty on me. My buffed health is now gone. The bounty was used unfairly against me."

So then I am asking what happens to the health that was there, does it come back once you are killed and reheal,or is that buffeted health go up in smoke??

One more thing which ties in with the question someone had, do we pay more to power heal than regular heal, coin wise??

Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
    RainSunGone likes this.
  10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

As far as I know the buffed health is gone once a person is placed on the Hitlist regardless of what they were doing before hand.

Power heal costs 25% more than your basic Heal.

RainSunGone likes this.
  11. Kirsten

OK so it can be a waste of coin,that was the persons concern.

12. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

got a question tho wondering do u thing you might can talk to the dev about maybe letting us have it but without running out but as long as we pay the coins we can do a revive on it....just my curious opinion thats all...was in my mind so i had to say this..LoL

13. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

What is the point of this feature exactly? Maybe I'm missing the point, but it doesn't make any sense to me...

Kirsten likes this.
  14. Dennis Foster

Dennis Foster New Member

Power Heal is a failure, It can be used while your on the hitlist. Need to fix that!

15. Kirsten

starting to wonder ,myself, if this does not automated bots and scripts ,then ????? Why not just ban those that use those things,sure they are smart enough to stay under the radar, and keep from being detected, but still they have to be stopped, for me, getting tired of having to deal with them.

16. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

so can or can it not be used on HL, since it's to be implemented in all games i'm interested in the feedback... there should be no advantages given for or against when hunting or riding... other than the normal 5% vaccine boost...

17. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

As Mitch stated in initial post, here's your answer

There are two scenarios that cancel or prevent Power Healing and they are: when you are placed or are riding the Hitlist and when you trigger a Counter Attack. If you trigger a Counter Attack, your buffed Health is removed and the damage is applied to you base Health. If you are placed on the Hitlist, your buffed Health is removed.

18. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

i was wondering if there were any bugs or issues that needed ironed out

Dean Djbeady Riley likes this.
  19. Wiccan Wizard

Wiccan Wizard New Member

I like the use of the video, but I am having serious lag time on my computer. Could it be that many users are viewing the Video?

20. Kirsten

Thinking more about it ,it is gonna help "those" that use a leveling partner, they won't have to constantly click heal, big whoop .:confused:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2014