Update on the "Happy Cat" Weekday Calendar

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Sep 22, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all,

As I'm sure you've noticed, the Weekly Calendar did not start at 10:00 am PDT as advertised. There were unfortunate complications on our end that prevented the Calendar from going up on time. It should start shortly, however, and we will be adding extra time on the end to compensate for the delayed start. I'll update this thread when the Calendar goes live.

Thanks!

TabithaMoon likes this.
  2. taha

taha New Member

cant u guys make it like 30 min is more active that way. Regards TBTG

3. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

thnx Mitch ;)

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Update: The Calendar is now live! It will run an extra hour longer until 11 pm PDT on September 26.

Jess likes this.
  5. RainSunGone

umm can u fix this, i cant do the calender....

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

What's happening when you try to do the Calendar? I'm able to open it fine on both KP networks.

7. RainSunGone

heres a screenshot

Attached Files:

• cal.jpg
      cal.jpg
      File size:
      151.5 KB
      Views:
  8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Refresh and clear your browser's cache, that should work. I'll show this to the devs in the meantime.

9. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

10. RainSunGone

the field of tiles arent opening for some reason...

11. RainSunGone

reloading worked thnx ;)

mi7ch likes this.
  12. TabithaMoon

TabithaMoon Active Member

That's what happens when you give them catnip. Wired all night and then too hungover the morning after.

13. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

when are we ever gonna have a jewish calendar?? as much as we love money, a jewish theme would be PERFECT for one of them ;p

14. Question on the calendar for those who play on Armorgames.com in lieu of the site now being down for several hours so far:
    Obviously there is nothing Kano can do about another business' site going down, but can or will there be anything done to help offset the turns people potentially have lost on the calender while the site is/was down?

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I've contacted Support and let them know that Armor Games was down, so they are prepared to assist anyone who was affected by the downtime.

16. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

im still waiting for my massive menorah calendar....

17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I heard that will be a special 1 day calendar from Friday, 10/3/2014, to Saturday, 10/4/2014...

18. Joe Twocats

Joe Twocats New Member

Yo-Ho, just a lil' feedback to the calendar: the pirate cat looks real gRRReat :) ... maybe I place it in my armada's tavern.

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for the feedback, Joe! I'll let our artist who worked on the Calendar know what you think of the pirate kitty. :)