Introducing the Raid Boss: New Gameplay Feature Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Sep 3, 2014.

1. momma2.0

momma2.0 Member

What a great idea! Thanks Mi7ch and everyone at Kano! I can't wait!!!! :D

2. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

Thanks for the quick response and the informative reply.
    Two more questions I forgot. In your original post you said:
    Does this mean that all players will get access to the locations of all 4 bosses regardless of the player's level or will a low level player be dependant on a high level player sending them an invite code (or joining one that has been made public)?

With some location bosses only the summoner gets a certain award on completion, do these Raid bosses also have drops that are exclusively for summoners?

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i asked the same question and the answer was no

4. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

I don't think so, you asked:
    Which I would infer as asking if it was possible to beat the boss and get nothing for which you got the answer, no. I am asking if any of the Raid bosses has a drop that only the summoner can get. A different thing altogether.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
  5. Demonik1

lol thats all i asked in THIS thread, but since you have difficulty believing me ill find and post it here for you

6. Demonik1

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Demonik1

but thanks for correcting me and your assumptions, really appreciate it :)

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

First question: You can only get keys from Locations you have access to, so those will be gated by level. Lower level players wishing to join a higher level Raid Boss will need to get an invite or join a public one, yes. Don't be hesitant to add lower level players to your Raid group, though, because you'll need every person you can get.

Second question: There are no summoner exclusive drops, although as Demonik1 mentioned, there is an incentive to be the summoner.

9. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

Sorry Demonik1 I cannot find the post that you asked your question in. I looked through the thread again and can only see a question in your post #9 which is why I got it wrong :oops: Just for my peace of mind what is the post number please?

10. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

it does look very cool for vc pc and mw, but in zombie slayer what will be the diference mi7ch? remind the developers that the boss gameplay is a little bit differentin zs , boss drops in this are for no use in high levels

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The drops that come from the Raid Boss are a bit different than ordinary Boss drops...

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Demonik1

its not a post in a thread viewable by all, sorry.

13. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

Phew! I'm not going mad then, you thought I had seen the original of your question quoted in post #46 but now you realise I couldn't have done.

Oh well at least it shows I'm willing to apologise when I think I've made a mistake :)

14. Demonik1

Lol its all groovy, im just a smartass at heart

15. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

is the xp good for the boss per attack or heal?

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I played a bit of the Raid Boss last week in a testing group and the XP payout is quite nice :)

17. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

heal will be worth it?

18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I was kinda thinking same kevinmalo healing in GW's sux for exp, but is needed....

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I spent most of my time healing, so yes, healing the Raid will be worth it.

20. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

that is good. i have 3k energy on kano

and would you say withing the month this update will go live on at least one game or platform? or do you guys plan to release this on all at the same time?