Berserker Boosts

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Demonik1, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Are these really necessary anymore? there are unlimited amounts of them in the feed and its kind of pointless to make us do all that clicking for a time-based boost. couldnt you just add a boost link to our profiles or somewhere on any page? it would have the same effect and time as the current boosts and eliminate sending them out and when using one going to the home page, changing the filter then clicking the boost

James The App Guy likes this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Agreed, if I wanna boost it's for log in and hit bosses for 5 mins, then no need. Although another tab :eek:

3. Demonik1

you could just have a boost link right where the notifications are, make it a little plus symbol or something easy to identify

4. grim

grim Member

I don't use them very often but they are there when and if I choose to use them. I think the whole point behind it is trying to help out your clan with a gift of a boost to whomever should want to use it, and I personally don't find that there's a over amount of clicking involved to get or send one. If 2 or 3 clicks of the ol' mouse button is a lot, what would you consider the thousands people do everyday in battle ? Does everything have to be made so easy that it's one click, or an addition of yet another link to the home page ? Why bother with mouse clicks at all then ? How about everything being done as soon as you log on...no more battles to do, no more ads, no more crafting. Just have Kano make settings for everyone's character that take care of everything as soon as you log in. I'm exaggerating obviously to make a point here. It just seems that in the game, especially lately, people want to make it so easy that it's pointless to play. When I first started, I thought that there was going to be more to it than just simple mouse clicks and that some kind of strategy and play on my part was what would make the difference, more like the games I grew up playing. There should be more involved to it, not less. If it takes that much time and is such a hassle to either send them out, or go and retrieve one, don't use them. That would be an easier solution to it still. I'm not trying to belittle you or down you, just that I find it incredibly easy to do, and it just seems to me that people are just being lazy by wanting things like this added. It's just my opinion of course, and you are more than entitled to your own, but I think there's so much more the game needs besides the addition of another link to something we already can do with a simple couple of flicks of the finger. I'd actually like to see the game become more complicated so it is more difficult to play and would make people use their brains more. Then it truly would be a game of strategy and not a competition of the faster finger.

5. Demonik1

its not so much the amount of clicks but the time it can take to get them done, in these games a few secs is all it takes to miss out on something and sometimes you want to get that boost quickly and be ready for someone or something....i dont want all actions to be automatic, i just want things to make more sense. if i went to my boost page and had to hope theres one available and get upset if they were all used already then i'd say you have a point but its not even close to that. i could have 10 added chieftains and never have trouble finding one so why make us have to look for something thats always there? its just a pointless feature that i'd like to see made easier. if its an easy fix then i welcome it, if not then no big deal...no need to be all dramatic about it with a paragraph about making all actions in the game being automated lol geez

6. Demonik1

anyone else have any feedback on this?

7. Demonik1

hey mitch, is there a way you could move this to the ideas section?

8. Demonik1

thanks mitch, appreciate it

9. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I think they are hand and necessary. A feature of the game that I once used and may use again but currently don't do so unless I know I am about to be on the bounty board. Although, having to send them is a feature that I think should remain. Only a few people send them and they last till twenty people pick em up...so possibly weeks. While I support your idea to clean up clutter, I think that getting rid of it in place if an icon would take away from the social aspect. What would they cost, then? Gold, stamina, clothes?

10. Demonik1

it would cost nothing....i just think its pointless to have to send something or go to the social feed to collect one when theyre so readily available....timing in this game is everything and anything that can cut down some of the time it takes to do certain things is always a plus in my eyes.....to me its just senseless clutter in a game thats full of clutter to begin with

Lasinagol and Jared like this.
  11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This will probably be looked at after the gift sends.

12. Demonik1

ok there mitch jr lol

mi7ch likes this.
  13. I honestly can't remember the last time I've even used one - I don't notice any real difference in damage when I have so I simply ignore the option. Seriously the small amount of damage boost it gives isn't really worth the effort of sifting through the app to send or receive them. As far as I see it, why not just get rid of them altogether.

14. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I use them for various reasons, and why not they are there , and yes in fights with a player of close or equal strength it can make the difference between winning and losing.

Lasinagol likes this.
  15. Demonik1

Im not saying get rid of the boost, i just want it to be accessible faster in battle or anywhere in the game and i think its pointless to have to go to the home page to look for something thats always there....since theyre always available, why not make it automatic with the same limits in place now on how many times you can use it

Kirsten likes this.
  16. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

fine with me :cool:

Demonik1 likes this.