South Korea can no longer play Mob Wars LCN??

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by JudyTucker, Aug 24, 2014.

1. JudyTucker

JudyTucker New Member

At the end of August, our leader at Mob Wars LCN who has been playing for several years, will no longer be able to play because he lives in South Korea. I understand that Kano doesn't have a ratings certificate for this game. Is there no way to fix this?

2. billh

billh New Member

At the end of August, our leader at Mob Wars LCN who has been playing for several years, will no longer be able to play because he lives in South Korea. i'm sure there are other players who live there. Kano we need you to apply for a game rating certificate from the GRAC in south korea, thanks for support in this matter https://www.grb.or.kr/english/about/overview.aspx

bot killer and JudyTucker like this.
  3. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

Maybe Willie can assist KANO in getting that certificate for I believe it has to be applied in person?

bot killer, billh and JudyTucker like this.
  4. OHJOEY1

OHJOEY1 New Member

in ..

bot killer and JudyTucker like this.
  5. Willie has been a great mob mate of mine from years back, I do hope both he and kano can work together to get this sorted out.

6. bot killer

bot killer New Member

Our leader Willie can't play after Aug 31 because Kano doesn't have a ratings certificate for S Korea.

JudyTucker likes this.
  7. SweetestAngel

SweetestAngel Active Member

Players deserve to play no matter where they live. Fix this for him.

8. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I received this message from several of my friends, if Kano can help get a certificate for South Korea, I would greatly appreciate it also.
    After Labor Day Willie will no longer be able to play because Kano doesn't have a ratings certificate for South Korea. I will walk away from Kano that day in protest.

bot killer, JudyTucker and billh like this.
  9. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

My members and friends are thinking about walking away from t he gameinprotest, Myself, I've played for along time and spent alotof money on your games also. I will keep protesting this myself until something is done about it. your faithful players should be able to continue playing no matter where theylive and it s such a simple thing for kano to reapply for a rating certificate in South Kora.

10. Armando

Armando New Member

Good night Kano and good night all players, we have a big problem, one player to live in South Korea and the 31 August'll be the last day in this game because Kano doesn't have a ratings certificate for S Korea. Please Kano, we need that you solve this problem, because we need peoples to play in this game and no peoples to go out. After He's been playing for several years, he is officer of TLS syndicate so very important player on his syndicate, he has 1,612 days here for to play, very old player, after he has the new character, he spent, and he is spending a lot of money. He is Willie Rodger, https://apps.facebook.com/la_cosa_nostra/profile/user/593116233. Please Kano, to do something for him, we can not lose another player. Many thanks for to listen to my words.

11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

how many posts are you gonna make about this sheeeesh, Kano is closed, maybe Monday they can look into it, spamming the forum is not appreciated . give it a rest till Kano comes into the office tomorrow,JFC

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
  12. JudyTucker

JudyTucker New Member

Hopefully as many as it takes.

Angela Brown and SweetestAngel like this.
  13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for the heads up folks; as Kristen said Kano was closed over the weekend however we are back in the office and we're looking into it. We received some information about this from FB a little late into the process, however we're looking at the next steps needed to proceed.

In the meantime, I suggest that you tell your Syndicate leader that while playing through FB will not work, Kano Play server 1 is a viable alternative. http://www.kanoplay.com/la_cosa_nostra?game_server=server_1

If they log in with their Facebook account, the game will load their character and then can continue playing there unimpeded while we look into this.

14. JudyTucker

JudyTucker New Member

Thanks for addressing this mi7ch.

BSaintD likes this.
  15. Buffy

Buffy New Member

In now let's allow every country the opportunity to be able to play on server 2. Kano server 1 is very slow and much more difficult to recruit a mob as there are fewer players and no friends off FB to recruit.