Dull conversations for some reason

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Brosnik, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Since the change to the current look and format the conversations seem to have taken a nose dive. It may not necessarily be due to the change and that is not what I am saying, just seems to have happened round about the same time. Used to be quite lively in here and I used to look forward to logging on 3-4 times per week to catch up on the banter. No more. I look in here less than once per week now and the conversations are as static as ever. Have lots of people left the game or something? Anybody know the reason(s) why? Makes sense of Kel's thread about the friendly banter & innuendos not being here anymore. Where is everybody (scratched head)?

2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i cant speak for everyone else but for me i'd have to say having many of my harmless posts deleted has taken alot out of the banter aspect of the forums. they want it to be boring and all business then this is what its going to be like

Jared likes this.
  3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

4. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Can we say norty words too Mi7ch like 'willy' and 'bottom' and 'boobies' without getting censored all over the place? Or have you got one of those auto norty word checkers that changes everything to ****** so we have to guess everything. I have noticed that innocent words in one country are bad words in another country as I find I get silly words censored and it is hard to understand how they are bad words.

5. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I think boob is good but boobies might be a handful ... as u say, a Page 3 in one country is not happening for sure in another and heck the Romanians could have a slug fest here come to think of it. Mi7ch be scracthing his head ... fiind numit un selector de nas ... and worse if we get really going ... 개 터져 얻을 것이다 ... :eek:

6. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

(Leave your nose alone Kel) Then there are the words that are peculiar to one country that another does not know like Bollicks or Bollix which also confuses the hell out of the Microsoft word checker :cool:

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@Brosnik use your best judgement. We're all adults here, right? ;)

8. MEGAWOLF

MEGAWOLF Member

Mi7ch can you respond to my post about the log in? Weird that i can log in from my phone but yet when on my computer it says my account doesn't exist at all? When i'm a level 9410 level...?

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I was just making my way through the weekend's posts, @MEGAWOLF I'll take a look in a second.

10. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

naaaaaa, he's good enough to just play from his phone...leave it until next week or so ;)