Manual Collection of Daily Rewards Implemented

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jul 28, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all,

Just to let you know, we've released the ability to manually collect Daily Rewards. Previously the collection was automatic as soon as you went to the Daily Rewards tab, meaning that you couldn't check your streak without collecting.

This is not the case anymore! Now we have a handy "Collect Now" button on the Daily Rewards interface that you can press whenever you want to collect your rewards.

We've also made an adjustment to the Daily Reward activity checker to solve the rare cases where players would log in and do actions but not be credited for the day. Earning your Gamer Points will now contribute towards your Daily Reward activity checker. Here's the list of actions that will mark off a day (you only need to complete one of these actions to earn a Daily Reward):
    • Upon logging in to the game
    • Level up during your sessions
    • Complete your daily max GP
    Screenshots:

Pre-collect (notice the new "Collect Now" button):
    [​IMG]

Post-collect:
    [​IMG]

Collection error notification:
    [​IMG]

corrise1, JADES, TabithaMoon and 2 others like this.
  2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

thank you this is one of those ideas that has been around forever and is finally fixed :)these little things truely do make the game a little better

3. TabithaMoon

TabithaMoon Active Member

Thank you so much!

4. Mike Lyons

Mike Lyons Member

it would be nice if we could select how many of the things we want to use, but of course, use them in order

Siria and corrise1 like this.
  5. Eraser

Eraser Member

The requirement to level up is not fair.
    Fighter accounts in zs can be very difficult to level up, esp if they are getting killed too much.

Its been many many times it took me over 24 hours to level up, even playing for 8 hours.

Those who find it very difficult to level up are the ones that need the daily rewards the most, so its not fair at all!

6. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

I'm reposting here what I posted elsewhere
    I have issues with this as well. I am a very active, daily player, have been so for 1536 days. However, unless there is a mini calender or arena, I have a very hard time leveling. I die a lot, I think I have the most deaths in ZS FB. I am not an energy player and not built to level. I play daily but don't always level daily. Don't punish your fighters whom are your most active. Your fighters and hunters are the ones on and playing all day.
    And adding:
    Why isn't just logging in and performing one activity sufficient?

7. Maybe I'm misreading it but i think that was meant to say they now have 3 fail safes that check and not that all 3 things need to happen in order to collect. I've been max neg so many times since this was set in motion and didnt level and still had my reward stack. The again I could be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time.

8. Oh and if I'm wrong, Mitch, it's the worst idea ever. You would have now given people the ability to not only stop someone from leveling by chaining but to also stop them from getting their daily reward. It doesnt take much to put someone from almost a completed level to max negatives and then to keep them there all day so you are basically punishing them for getting chained. Anyways, thats just my 2 cents which amounts to not a whole lot. Carry on .

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I am lost this thread is about the daily rewards. , some subsequent posts are confusing as to what they have to do with the daily rewards.

10. Its sounds like in order to collect your daily reward, you must log on, do your daily gps, and then level at least once in a day in order to collect your daily reward now.

11. Kirsten

Ah ok we'll I took it as those were things to do to to have counted. Not that you have to do them all. Either way I do it for me anyway , Did it before that feature such is the depth of my addiction. :p

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No, if you do *ONE* of those things, that counts as a "day", you don't have to do all three.

13. I read it as those were the three items to do as well and not that all 3 had to be done but I could see how it could be taken either way with the wording used .

14. Thank you for clarifying that Mitch. Good to hear

mi7ch likes this.
  15. Eraser

Eraser Member

Thanks for clarifying, but

how does one finish GP, and level up without logging in?

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The additional checks are just in case the game doesn't register you logging in so you have an alternative way of earning the reward for that day.

Kirsten, Smack and American Nightmare like this.
  17. Vipul Bhushan

Vipul Bhushan New Member

Instead of compulserily collecting all together, an option to collect any one or more of many accumulated daily rewards would be helpful

18. Kirsten

You can collect it daily that is your option, or do it every few days, or save it for the 7th day, there are options there already

19. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Well, being able to collect one r two @ a time would be helpful during a raid season (when you have 7 stashed). Collecting 7 stams @ once IS a lot of stam.

20. Kirsten

Yeah but if you have 7 days stashed, and ya don't collect it is stagnant, so same thing is gonna happen if ya have 7 and just take a few, I don't think it is gonna start over, I have mine on energy rather than stamina, but it is never an issue, unless I am not paying attention on that 7th day, cause then I lose a day cause I did not collect in time, other than that, no issue for me.