[ZS] BA participants

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Blasphamy, May 26, 2014.

1. ben

ben Active Member

why does people want to promote inactivity in the battle arena? the last change that was made was because of inactivity was it not ... seem to me that people would want more activity in battle arena ...

2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

but this idea would only be for the inactive acounts the accounts that are not considered inactive would not be touched at all and would be left out this just puts all eligible inactives in the arena

3. im the beast

im the beast Member

in what way does this promote inactivity..lol now i can only speak for my self here but more joining means more attack more levels more money spent i know im not the only one that would,. eracer/tim hit it all on the head it would give more target for the lower levels thus giving them a chance or time to gain levels..no different then the kano hit list come on people.. were talking banned accounts and whatever is consider kano hit worthy above level 660..honestly i dont c y any1 would be agaisnt this its just silly..

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I have no issue with the Original idea you put forth, or what you are saying,I am the beast, Only what There will be blood, suggested.;)

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  5. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

My suggestion also included an opt out clause, in case you missed it. Any active player could opt out if they chose to.

6. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

i've said it b4, whether u like the arena or not u have to support all aspects of the game, not just the parts u like... i hear people whining " i dont join because it helps my enemies" so what it helps every1 and the game as a whole... SUPPORT THE GAME ;)
    and i agree w/ adding inactives ;)

7. Kirsten

First of all I don't have to support something just because you say so :p Let me ask you how many games do you play I play 4 so I support 4 games.

8. neill1990

kristen i think me and you are on the same page about this only add the inactives that qualify to join nobody else because if an active player wants to join it is their CHOICE. if an active doesnt want to join then they shouldnt have to take time out of there day to opt out of the arena.

the only part i agree with in this idea is inactive joining anything else and i dont think that is right.

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Eraser

Eraser Member

Im noticing a trend, Those speaking out against this idea are not Primary ZS players.

ZS is far different in the availability, and requirement of XP. Once You're in the higher levels. Battle arena is the only reasonable way to spend favor points to level. The XP we gain fighting is so negligible, for all practical reasons, its counts for nothing.

If I could manage to find enough Ideal XP bosses, I would need 5 refills to level 1 time. With the right prep, and the correct targets in BA, I only need 1 refill.

I know it seems like this is an idea that would be translated to all games, but it doesnt have to be. so why not express that its important it doesnt mess up YOUR primary game instead of prevent it from improving ours?

10. Kirsten

Well while i can appreciate your concern ,my concern is that it would go to all games ,if kano even considers it, for me I have no problem with the idea as long as it is only for the inactive accounts that are the same account that get listed By Kano. But to just make everyone join automatically regardless of their wanting or not wanting to be in a arena, then No , regardless of what game priority some may have. From past features implemented in the games, it is almost always if not always ,across the board .

11. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Gave it a 2 :p which was 1 more than I wanted, Kano claim to have 2 million people playing zs on facebook and with only 796 (at time of this post) of those actually entered into the arena...then this idea would only benefits 0.00398% of their players :p

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  12. neill1990

ya really not sure where they pull these numbers out of lol. but i guess then the battle arena would actually last the full amount of time not because of people waiting it out but just from the sheer amount of players that are going to be put in and the required amount of stamina that it would take to even clear out a 10th of them lol but im sure some are up to that challenge and kano sure would make mega money then lol... sadly there is a cap on stam refils

13. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

my idea is just to try it out for a few arenas and see how it goes...weigh the positive feedback vs the negative and see whats what....what problems could that cause? its a long running game no matter which one is your own and having a few trial runs for an idea couldnt hurt

14. Kirsten

Just as long as I do not get added into any arena's where I don't plan on joining.

15. Eraser

Eraser Member

if not all of them? how about a regulated number of them?

For example, just add either 1-3 Inactive player, for every legit join?

16. Eraser

Eraser Member

When I was 11 years old. I played the pokemon card game. I went to books a million to trade cards, brought them to school, watched the show, went to my friends house's for intense battles. but alas, interest was short, and soon moved on to an interest in dragon ball and playstation games.

Does this mean Im still a pokemon card game player?

17. im the beast

im the beast Member

ok you guys talked me into it im down with anything close to a million joining i will do my best to make said ba end in 3days lol...

18. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

Mitch, 1 Aug you said "next week".... it is not 19 August, a full 2 1/2 weeks..... What's it looking like?

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yep, sorry I did put this in front of the developers, however given the other discussions going on in the community about the Battle Arena, we're looking to make some changes that will tick off a few boxes, this thread included (to a degree). You'll be hearing more about that very soon.

20. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

awesome news to see! im curious to see how things will change