[LCN] New Antarctica Co-op Boss: Antarctic Commando!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Aug 6, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This frigid soldier of fortune is trying to put you on ice. Return the favor and give this chilly commando the cold shoulder.

New Antarctica Co-op Boss: Antarctic Commando now available! Antarctica Minigame is available as well!

[​IMG]

2. Ace Diamond

Ace Diamond New Member

when the handfull of u guys get ther, send me one, lol.

3. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

3 times in a row the drop is weapon! This is not normal! Istanbul, Seoul and now Antarctica all drops are weapons! You need to be more careful in the future and alternate weapons, vehicles and armors like it was in the past!

4. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

All that work for 5 or 6 people.. While you are continuing to improve the game, could you PLEASE make it easier to obtain GF Points and Hired Mobsters? I have already spent SO much money, and there are still SO many things I need that require GF Points. It's almost like the game caters to those who spend the most money. Another option would be to start giving players Hired Mobsters for completing Jobs, Achievements, or other aspects of the game - you should be able to have a Mob of 2,000 WITHOUT having to spend a small fortune! And only 50 Stamina is replenished on each level? Both your Energy and Stamina should be FULLY replenished each time you level (that would give people a reason to increase their Max Energy and Max Stamina)! I know several people that have tried this game and left because of these reasons, and they need to be addressed before more people are LOST!

5. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

lol funny message easy to remember!

Easy To Remember likes this.
  6. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

What are the items for this boss?

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Glacier Grenade (weapon) 95A / 97D
    Combat Dogsled (vehicle) 121A / 108D
    Ice Commando Gear (armor) 103A / 97D
    Glacial Carrier (vehicle) 91A / 97D

8. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I hope until next summer we will visit the North Pole to. :)