Random Bounties and Viewing armies

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Aaron Albrecht, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Aaron Albrecht

Aaron Albrecht New Member

A few days ago, I got online and saw that I was randomly bountied. I did not attack the person, he did not attack me or axe slap me, so why can someone just bounty someone when there is no aggression? Is there anything in the works to stop these because they are really annoying...

Is there anything also in the works to be able to view my army without having to look at the details after a fight? I can view my army with the best offense I have after winning or losing an attack, but I can not view my army after a defensive win or loss.

Anyone know anything on these issues that can help?

2. ben

ben Active Member

Bountying is just part of the game.. no reason is needed... you could set traps. If bountied enough times a protection option will show up. As for your 2nd question click on your game profile and click the battle tab...

3. Aaron Albrecht

Aaron Albrecht New Member

Thank you for the information! It really helps! :D

4. sspunk

sspunk New Member

It might be part of the game, HOWEVER, some folks DO get a 'little' carried away and it drives folk OUT of the game. Witness what is currently going on. Just check my stats and see if I have been h/l very much lately ? Maybe a limit on # of times 1 player can h/l another ???

5. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

If the player is not breaking any rules then there is no way of stopping them from being 'annoying' and in your face. However, some players use an alt account to be despicable to others. If you suspect an alt account then you can report them. I have reported several players alt accounts over the years. I even had one who put me under a lot of pressure in chat to fight and would not back down. He had been clan and I was asking why he was attacking me. He eventually confessed who he really was and that it was a relatives account who no longer played so he was using it to intimidate others as he found it funny. Both he and the unused relatives account were clan. When I found out who he was I reported him as he was not 'playing the game' but just being plain threatening. He has since been banned by support. Clan like that I can do without.

6. nehaali

nehaali New Member

FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO UPGRADE HIRED SQUAD MEMBERS, WOULD SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE? it says they can be upgraded but i have absolutely no clue how to do so.

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator