Stamina/Energy/Health Refills

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by usmcjames, Apr 24, 2010.

1. zombie slayer just has a higher cap for the refills.itll take a bit but eventually youll reach a point there to where you wont get a full refill.

but i agree with Gavin on his point about getting some type of refill.

but increasing stam enough can get you into a level loop.level for 10 levels,spend 10 god points for full stam refill,level up and keep throwing into stam.

very possible if done correctly.

2. Epic

Epic New Member

Stamina to gain 1 level

I figured if you need 100 stamina to gain one level you should have 1000 stamina and every 10 levels gained, buy stamina with davy jones points you gained in 10 levels.

Is this possible?, or how much stamina do you need and how much stamina you can get for 10 davy jones points (unlimited?).

I really cannot explain how some players gain over 30 levels a day at level 2000. Is this a solution or you just have to buy stamina to quickly gain levels.

3. thats how i get it done.

on myspace im close to level 2400 and just have 620 stam.

its enough for 10 davy points which will give full stam refill.

4. If I get my max or close to max xp on a fight, I can do a level in 60-70 stamina, including using the 500 energy for XP. My goal is to get enugh stamina so I can go about a day and a half to two days before it is re-charged, so I can take a break and come back and not have missed out on any.

5. ManicFury

ManicFury New Member

You all should be happy its 50 stamina per level. I remember it being only 30 per level before the last major update last spring. My stamina is at 1300 right now. That seems fine for me, although I wish I could reallocate some of them... oh well, thats another thread I remember seeing earlier.

6. Colonel Jam

Colonel Jam New Member

Upwards and onwards

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am (and many others) are happy but not terribly excited about the stamina refills. Even at my measly combat level of 865 I feel the effects deeply of being limited. Not saying my other stats are lacking.

If things stay the same... they never improve. Such is the reason for these forums :)

7. aslaya

aslaya New Member

what doesnt make sense to me is that it is an acheivment to reach 300 Stamina so my question is why would u set that goal 6 times higher then the so called cap off on the amount of stamina i am able to gain from leveling up, i would be way happier if it gave 100 instead of 50 and change the achiement to like 200

ps i didnt know that 50 was the cap, and one day i had tons of points and leveled it up to 150

8. Jager

Jager Member

Stamina question

I have been playing the last few days, and have made it to level 81. I am not sure when it happened, but my stamina only refills up to 50, and my Max is over that. I read the help, saw that it said thats what it would do. But my question is why does it not fill to the max? Building energy and stamina have allowed me to level quickly, and now it is capped. Is this a balance put into the game?

Jager

9. Quake

Quake New Member

stam and energy have a cap on them on pirate and viking as far as Ii know you aren't the only one concerned bout this if this helps at all

10. Jager

Jager Member

Yes it does help, I thought it was a bug at first until I read about it in help. Now I'm maxing out at 55 which isn't too big a deal because most people on the battle list have over 20 captains. I have 10 so I've been doing boss batles/ outbreaks. It isn't really an issue as I can still make my level and have a good hoard from adventures. The rate of money earned is amazing, I started in Zombie Slayer and made my way to Pirates. Thanks for the response.

Jager

11. yeah, It's set up that way on purpose...imagine if higher level players completely refilled on stamina...you'd have players at the 100,000 level or higher by now, lol...keeps it balanced, and you always have the complete refill available if you have Davey points...good reason to keep some onhand....

12. Jager

Jager Member

Very true, I have some Davy points left, I did use them initially to buy special items but am saving them now.

Jager

13. yeah davy points is the only way to fully refill stamina every time.

if you allocate your skill points correctly,you can get yourself in a "leveling loop"

have enough stam for 10 levels,thats 10 davy points and can refill your stam everytime.

however,its not a good idea to keep that up without getting hired capts.

high level but little capts=big target

i found out the hard way on that one lol.

14. Jager

Jager Member

Too true, I have 11 captains now, at level 95 and finding opponents is tough. I can fight a person with up to 20 but I lose 50 if not 60% of the time. And cagematches just don't pay out in XP. But with the stamina cap, I have bulit energy up and can do missions and earn points and coins. I'm happy I have now a billion in my hoard. It is time to send out invites.

15. oh a little advice.

at level 2400,instead of 24,000 points needed to level you need 48,000 points to level.

2400 to level(not sure)exp needed doubles.

16. Depends on if you got a steady flow of rivals to fight. If so then you can potentially gain a level for 55-60 stamina up until that ceiling thing he's talking about I would assume. If you are stuck fighting bosses you would need five times as much stamina on average to level continuously as you would by fighting rivals.

17. WHY didn't they say like send a warning when you build your stamina to 61 that you would not recive refills just build ups from that point forward, dang gype game anyway, I would have used it in energy or something else, this is BS

18. Epic

Epic New Member

Well stamina alone means little, if you have low max health. I haven't put any skill in health now for 200 levels and there's a big difference in stamina spending to gain a level.

19. baktiyar

baktiyar New Member

i want full refill

20. just because stam only refills 50 per level doesnt mean to stop increasing it.

if you find yourself leveling and hit level 2400,you'll be greeted with a not so nice surprise.

then hit level 2500,youll be greeted with yet another not so nice surprise.

wont surprise me if level 3000 and 4000 is the same surprise

keep increasing your stamina as it will pay off.