[All] Adventure Drop Idea

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by diva of destruction, Jul 10, 2014.

1. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

So, here is an idea for you all. Now mates that help on adventures get great xp and coins, but, I think it would be cool if there was a RARE adventure drop. For Example, the Highest levels ask for help on an adventure, and a new clannie clicks help and BOOM!, he gets the drop that the high level would get doing an adventure! Some of the adventure drops are very powerful and could even be used for load outs on new players' profiles. Thoughts?

2. diva of destruction

Clarification, when I say, New, I mean a lower level helper. When I say RARE, well that means rarely......

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

sounds like a great idea, arent too many higher than me on my platform but it would still be cool when it happened....i had a similar idea about world bosses and that went nowhere but anything extra in the games are always a plus no matter where it comes from

diva of destruction likes this.
  4. Works for me...Charon

5. ben

ben Active Member

1 star ... earn your way up the ladder like the rest of us ... there should be no hand out like that in the games ...

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Demonik1

your feedback is completely irrelevant to this thread, the idea doesnt help people climb any ladders....im assuming you know the meaning of the word RARE? its not a game changing idea, just a cool addition to help out those that really need it

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It's not a handout... it's just like a chance at an FP for helping out on bosses, or 3 day calendars, or any other "handouts" that are given out... what is the harm in giving a lower level (say, less than 1000) a chance at a decent adventure drop? Most of them probably won't be playing the games as long as you have, and I seriously doubt it will enable them to turn the tables on you and start beating up on you all of a sudden... While we're at it, we don't we stop adding new locations? Those don't help the lower level players hardly at all... And the highest level players surely do not need any handouts in the form of adventures, bosses, drops, etc., do they? I would call myself a mid-level player, and I can tell you that I don't use many adventure/job drops in battles/fights myself...

Demonik1 and diva of destruction like this.
  8. ben

ben Active Member

Somehow I think Kano delibrately just made it xp and coin for a reason.

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Yes, and they originally had a certain number of locations for a reason as well. But that has certainly changed now, hasn't it? We didn't have calendars before, and now we do... for a reason. Maybe you don't care. For that matter, when you and I started playing, there was no such thing as a Battle Arena. Should we take those away now, too? But anything that will encourage players to play longer and hopefully spend money is a good thing, wouldn't you agree?

10. ben

ben Active Member

This is too open for alt abuse. Give alts good inventory early on? It's too open for it. I hope Kano sees this side of it as a good reason to reject this. Want high level drops? Earn them like we all did. I hear you're a high level yourself Diva so I'm really surprised any high level would want some newbie(or alt) to have unearned advantages.

11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I see what you're saying. Maybe we shouldn't add any new content or make any other changes to the games. We can't have more alt abuse than we already have, can we?

12. Demonik1

alt abuse? lolol thats just plain ridiculous....how on earth could an alt abuse a RARE drop in any way or in any situation? please, enlighten me

13. MorbidMario

MorbidMario Member

WOW when I started playing there was only adventures and battles NOTHING ELSE no bosses world or otherwise, no challenges or calendars.

14. diva of destruction

yes indeed~ I am a high level, at the highest location of the game. this would not benefit my character, at all. but I was not thinking of myself with this idea, just something to create some excitement for new players. How Silly of me!

MorbidMario likes this.
  15. ben

ben Active Member

each player must be at the level to open up a new location and adventures ... to me i see it being very unfair to the higher levelers in the games that earn it even giving 1 drop to a lower level player would be wrong ... if they want to make there self's stronger they can buy limited items from davy ya no like the rest of us have done ... like i have said each player has to earn it ...

16. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

So I guess we should stop boss sharing from now on then? No sense in allowing players to help that haven't "earned" it...

17. MorbidMario

MorbidMario Member

We better stop posting adventure and challenge help too, wouldn't want those pesky low level players getting free xp either :(