Battle Arena Needs Changes

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Justin the killer, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i got a good idea why dont you reduce the amount of time in the Battle Arena an have it set where that they gotta automatically kill each other bc i think its not fair that everyone has to wait almost 2 in half days just to claim there rewards an i think it is pitty....any good response an ratings...

Jared likes this.
  2. ben

ben Active Member

Straight from battle arena help..The arena goes until there is 1 player left or time runs out, if time runs out health remaining is used as the tiebreaker ...

3. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

it is fine the way it is altho certain players like to prove to everyone else they control part of the game by sitting the last 2 days and doing nothing. that will never change but dont worry the game can still be played even if these players try to control how you and everyone else plays

Jared likes this.
  4. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

just remeber too tho it does not mention nothing about tie breakers when it came out so i think they should not do that at all..they need to fix where that u have to kill each other which it says only 1 will merge not 10 or 15 u know...