The Official Guild Wars Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

We had a very close fight, Kano can you show us the results and the rewards?

Mojca Maca likes this.
  2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yep, I'll get a developer to update it and then I'll yell at that developer for not fixing this problem yet. :mad:

3. Michelle Rae

Michelle Rae New Member

I signed up for guild wars 11 hours ago (it's in my feed) but I am not entered in the war. WTF!!

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That's definitely a strange occurrence, can you submit a ticket to Support about it? They'll need to look at your account and try and figure out what happened.

5. davidv851

davidv851 New Member

I've actually gotten the same message (not signed up), how do I create a support Ticket?

Edit: I figured out how to create a support Ticket, I'll let you know what they say

6. Erik Peterson

Erik Peterson Member

Hi - this is not account-specific, so I don't think it merits a ticket, but apologies in advance if this is in the wrong place:

I and another member of my guild seem to have both gotten rewarded for killing the same guild at the same time this afternoon - we both earned XP and War Points for it a kill within seconds of each other.

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That is just a reporting error that sometimes occurs when two kills happen very close to one another. Only the first kill is actually counted, however.

8. Erik Peterson

Erik Peterson Member

I had thought the same, but wanted to check because the game reported different amounts of War Points for us - I saw 200 fewer than my guildmate, as if it were a legit kill after his.

9. SA18

SA18 New Member

I am so sick of kills being stolen...can you fix this issue?

10. Viking Paul

Viking Paul New Member

How are the individual member skills calculated in Guild Wars? I have a 7217 skill level for the last several Guild Wars, even though I have boosted my attack, defense, and health points between each Guild War by literally hundreds of points. No matter how I do the math, I cannot get my skill points DOWN to 7217. How can I improve my individual skill level for Guild Wars. I know the top 15 players count towards the team skill points level, but I cannot find anything from Kano on how our individual skill levels are calculated for Guild Wars. Please someone explain this to me.

11. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

SA18 - people steal kills all the time - in both guild wars and the Battle Arena. I steal kills from others, and people steal them from me. It's part of the game. Best thing to do is keep leveling and building up your strength and sooner rather than later you'll be getting those kills instead of someone else.

12. Viking Paul

Viking Paul New Member

I posted a question to Kano here regarding Guild Wars, and now it's missing from the thread. Was my question not appropriate?

It had to do with my individual skill level in Guild Wars. It has been 7217 over several Guild Wars. Even though I have increased my attack, defense, and health by hundreds of points between each Guild War. When I add up my combined attack, defense, and health, I come up with a number over 6,000 MORE than what Guild Wars shows that I have for skill level. How exactly are our individual skill levels calculated. All I can find is the top 15 players skills are used for the team skill level. So our individual skill levels have a big influence on our team skill levels. Please explain the formula to me. I can't get my skill level to get DOWN to 7217 no matter how I add up my skills.

13. SA18

SA18 New Member

Well if they could at least show who else is attacking so i can bother them that'd be great...

14. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Hi Mi7ch, can you get someone to update the results? Thanks.

15. 'David Ramos

'David Ramos Active Member

yeah, the NEW GW's is ready to join, BUT I'm not joining ourGuild in until the stats for the last one are posted! in fear that our Guild may LOSE the points!-- also the use of 12 fp to refill 4X's for 200 tokens?? & also use of stam? when I can use 10 & get 3000 stams in game!! not complaining much, cause its ez EXP w/o getting retaliation!

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey folks, we are aware that the Guild Wars results have not updated for the recently completed War. We have a developer on it and will get those pushed ASAP!

17. 'David Ramos

really? ar yall trying to give points to RVV,TBP>tgd, FH ===realy? maybe give all to the top 24!! or did a paying y 20!guild get onl

18. 'David Ramos

wstrf cheez last tim I spend for a game! ok not arena where yall spend tomnrefill! I spent 30 us dollars & thoght I was gettmg a bonus for beig topm 20 in Gw== nworries Jade & your others enjoy or Kel/inner/ powder

19. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

is there ever going to be some type of individual stat tracking or achievements for guild wars? been out a while now and im sure all involved are curious to see how well they do

20. Joe Labossiere

Joe Labossiere New Member

The Fart Hammers are here and eager to kill ya whiners- thppppt