"Missing" tokens on FW

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Munch, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Munch

Munch New Member

I originally posted this in General Discussions, but it probably belongs here instead...

Just curious, I'm trying to figure out where some tokens "go" based on the tally screen. Based on my arguably bad math, I calculate the most tokens you can use in one FW to be 3,133: 200 start + 2,133 added over time + 800 (if you use 16 refills). It seems, however, that even if I use every single token, there is always a residual that is unaccounted for on the faction "stats sheet" (my term). For example, from this FW, if you add my "Attacks" (2677) + "Heals" (6) + "Tokens" (23), I used (or can account for) a total of 2,706 tokens. But I should have used 2,783 tokens (I used 9 of 16 refills). I'm wondering what happened to those 77 extra tokens...am I missing how those are accounted for, or do they really "disappear" in some way from the stats sheet.

2. KuraiKiller

KuraiKiller Member

The token count in the "Members" list in the Faction Wars window does not update unless you have been to the "Faction Wars" tab. If for instance you had 25 tokens before the last hour of FW, but could not log back into the "Faction Wars" tab, at the end of the Faction Wars, it would display that you have 25 tokens, not 45, as you would have actually had with the last hour of natural regeneration.

3. Munch

Munch New Member

That doesn't explain the loss. Last FW, I was on at the last minute, as were several others who had similar lost tokens.

4. KuraiKiller

KuraiKiller Member

It explains the loss if you weren't on in the last minutes. :p

5. Munch

Munch New Member

But apparently only some of the loss...it appears that the average player may "lose" 40-70 tokens per war...

6. Munch

Munch New Member

I just figured it out by witnessing it happen. It happened when i clicked attack on cell phone and no result popped up. I clicked again: two tokens missing, only 20 WP added. Mystery solved.

7. Munch

Munch New Member

Is ther a fix in the works for this? People spend UN (and some real money sometimes) for tokens. . .

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We have developers currently looking into this but as KuraiKiller stated above most of the "missing" Tokens stems from outdated information until the game is refreshed and syncs with the server. I'll bring your information to the developer investigating this.

9. Bleeny

Bleeny New Member

Hello hello, did anything happen in this case yet? I'm playing Mob Wars on Kong, and stumpled upon the same bug/error/mysterious phenomenon. As Munch already said, you can have a total of 3.133 tokens. In the last war I had 1118 attacks + 1839 heals, which give a total of 2957 tokens used. If I substract the 16 refills I bought, I used 2157 free tokens. That means I didn't use 176 tokens although I never let them hit max and spend them all (but 2).

I keep track of our performance in SW and went through the other wars we fought and I always end up with around 100 to 180 missing tokens, while less active people (those who get on for a few minutes, spend their tokens and log off again) seem to be able to use more.

Well, would be awesome if the devs could take a look at it.

Cheers, B.