[ZS] New Achievements Released June 19

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jun 19, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

New achievements are heading your way today in Zombie Slayer. Take a gander at the list below to see what you can earn!

Gamer Points
    - 18,840,000, 20,840,000, 22,840,000
    Hardest Punch - 4,000, 4,500
    Like Marionettes (Hitlist Squad Leaders) - 750
    Too Easy?! (Consecutive Fight wins) - 2,000
    Perpetual Motion (Survive consecutive Fights - 2,000
    Retaliatory Measures (Successful Counter Attacks) - 1,000

Kendall likes this.
  2. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Too Easy?! (Consecutive Fight wins) - 2,000 LOL... No... maybe can be done at low lvl's and many of us did it 2-3 years ago, but now at higher lvl I should ask 50 friends to let me chain them 40 times. o_O

Munch likes this.
  3. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

We are waiting patiently for More Boss achievements ! :)

4. Munch

Munch New Member

exactly...plus it incentivizes the creation of alts...with some creativity you can get this achievement within a faction if you conspire to create some alts (13 players creating 2 alts (80 wins per alt), and your entire faction could get the achievement under the radar, without needing a single legitimate win. use legit wins between faction members and fewer alts required (in some cases the higher-skilled faction members could maybe pull it off with no to a few alts). probably not a good achievement to add this late in the game.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  5. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

This is just impossible to do at my level or I need to "cheat/all's"........ There are just 10 players in my fight list and all of them are passive boss players not really pvp. So I need to ask my corp to fight them for just this....

6. Banjo the Aussie

Banjo the Aussie New Member

why cant you add something like fight kills or $ spent to stop all these hoarders that get there achievements then just hold cash. makes game boring. add undead fight wins punches dealt punch kills stuff like that

7. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

i got the Perpetual Motion (Survive consecutive Fights - 2,000 by attacking a high level riding the HL, so it is possible and not that bad to get... agree w/ banjo some kill ach's would be nice, fight kills,pk's...

8. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

whether made achievements for bosses (25/50/100 killing a boss)? Achievements of the war factions? Achievements Assisted Challenge?

9. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

The question is why!! To add more skill points to get more advance then lower players?
    1 5 10 is good keep it that way do not add those crap 25 50 100 and yes i`m high level. Those achievement's are to get more advantage then lower players. And add nothing then more pve players. this is a pvp game deal with it.