A Fallen Viking

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Dutchman, May 22, 2014.

1. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

With intense sadness I have to inform you fellow Vikings that 1 of us has fallen.
    [KAOS] Thor Asgard Ydgrisal Level 5221 Explorer Viking (KANO Server 2) /
    [XXX] Angantyr Thor the Killer Level 2651 Merchant Viking (Facebook) was visiting friends when he went for a walk, and never returned. His body was discovered on may 18th after been missing since April 18th. This is all the information I have to this day, if more comes available I will post them in this thread.
    20140514_9843.jpg Tim was only 44 years. I have known him for 7 years now from playing Special Forces on Zynga and then VC. He was the reason I am even playing VC. May he rest in peace.
    I want to send my condolences to his family and his Fiance
    [KAOS] Ingirid Herdis Ketilsdottir Level 5050 Songweaver (KANO 2 Server) /
    [XXX] Angel Ragna Level 3212 Skald Viking.
    This must be a devastating time and I wish them strength in coping with this loss.

Sincerely,

[KAOS] Dutch the Brute of KAOS

Last edited: May 22, 2014
    Giggles and Gunny from PC like this.
  2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Well said Dutch. I wasnt a close friend but i do know that he was loved by those he called friend and respected by his in-game enemies, myself included. My condolences to his family and all who are affected by this loss.

Gunny from PC likes this.
  3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

His friends and family will be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that he has now found peace.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2014
  4. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Dutch. I also only knew Tim from the game and there he was a good friend to me and his loss will be remembered. May he have found his peace.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2014
  5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'm sorry for your loss, @Dutchman and my condolences go out to Tim's friends and families.

Also, and I can't believe that this is the second time I've had to say this in as many weeks, but if you have something negative to say about the recently deceased, please keep it to yourself. I've edited a few posts in this thread to remove the inflammatory statements.

6. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Well said Mi7ch, My Dear Blimp, Das Liebe, Demonik, and Dutch. I wasn't close with Tim - but this is ultimately a game we are playing - and now is the time to pray for Tim and for healing for his family. Ingirid and Tim's family need our prayers and support now.

Giggles and Gunny from PC like this.
  7. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

Here is the latest news:
    WOLF CREEK, Ore. -- The body found May 17 in Wolf Creek has been positively identified as a missing Newberg man.
    Timothy Fenimore, 44, went missing under suspicious circumstances from a Wolf Creek home April 18. According to Oregon State Police, the 44-year-old left on foot and was not seen or heard from again.
    The remains were identified as the missing man after an autopsy and forensic examination by the Oregon State Medical Examiner's Office on Tuesday.
    Fenimore's body was discovered last weekend by a couple walking along Lower Grave Creek in the 8100 block of Lower Grave Creek Road.
    A cause of death has not been confirmed at this time and the remains will be sent to the State Medical Examiner's Office in Clackamas for further examination by an OSP forensic anthropologist.

Giggles likes this.
  8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Wow, that's a shame... suspicious circumstances? I don't believe that I knew Tim in-game or otherwise. Even if he was a player that busted my chops in-game, that's no reason to trash anyone that has passed away. My thoughts and prayers go out to Tim's family.

9. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Dutch thanks for posting all this - it's much appreciated.

10. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

Sending heartfelt condolences to, Tim's family and friends.

11. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

My thoughts are with his family. The pain is with the ones left behind. He was never clan so must have been my enemy but hey, it is a game. My best wishes for all who knew him. I cannot understand why anybody would post anything negative at this time. Well done for a good job Mi7ch.

mi7ch likes this.
  12. Giggles

Giggles New Member

I feel so sad that I did not know this until now. :( Tim may you forever rest in peace & Ang the game is one thing but if your hurting and need a friend you know we ( XXX original) will forever stand by your side. Dutch Ty for letting us all know and also for proving as I just said we all formed a bond that will never disappear weather we talk daily or not. My heart weighs heavy for Tims Family and all those that knew and loved him in & out of the game. .. Time was an honorable viking who deserves an honorable send off if we may...

viking death.jpg