battle arena search

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by unimpressed, May 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unimpressed

unimpressed New Member

i know it mentioned before but let me say it
    please try for one battle arena
    remove search
    just try for one battle arena and you will see new winners less big amont if kills by same players
    it will show amont of cheating being done by players who finish top 10 all time and will not with my idea
    i am told you keep search to let people have fake accounts to kill because they buy lots of refill
    no search will make game last longer and stop cheats looking for there fake accounts
    so please try one time just one

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

No thanks. Although there is some downside to the search option it would be even worse if it wasnt available. The search option at least allows lower levels the opportunity to group together and take out the mega accounts. Without the search option there wouldnt even be the slim chance of the mega accounts being taken down.

3. unimpressed

unimpressed New Member

I laugh at this after prase you in other thread
    please show when low level last had top finish
    please explan diference between battle arena and faction war. is faction war not for groups and battle arena for single
    battle arena is factions fighting factions if you are not in these factions you are killed or looked at all the time by many when hiding away
    how do low level players find low level to fight with as you say
    this is not possible
    i die after 30 minites to player with 33 kills how this possible to kill so many so quick
    no search once all i ask and i prove these players will not kill so many so quick

4. polishpimp

Laugh all ya want. There is numerous arenas where the highest levels did not win. The term Low level is relative. Obviously the "lowest" of levels stand very little chance , as it should be. Ive won dozens of arenas while being thousands and thousands of levels below the highest level of active participants.

Do i really need to explain the diff between the wars and the arena? Not only was the arena was around waaaay before the wars. The arena was never intended to be an event for singles...why would u even think that? If not for a concerted and strategic effort by a couple or more players , the highest of levels would be nearly guaranteed to win every time.

How do low levels find low levels? Sorry my friend, but its entirely possible and is common practice. The fact you dont know goes a long ways in explaining your position on this topic.

people with many kills is no mystery, they are powerful accounts who kill fast ans easily. If you are not one of these accounts then u must play much more strategically, just as u would have to do in real life if facing a much more powerful opponent.

Last edited: May 16, 2014
  5. im the beast

im the beast Member

im not going try explaning i agree wit pimp.. ill try to remenber and record the first 10 to 30min of next ba and post vid here...as for knowing good targets get a freind hit u once to learn ur health reward and fight n that gruop there b best exp and u wont lose health attacking when u get strong after time u can just about kill everything......

6. unimpressed

unimpressed New Member

Ive won dozens of arenas while being thousands and thousands of levels below the highest level of active participants. lie. i never see you win in zombie slayer
    There is numerous arenas where the highest levels did not win. the group chose a winner from the players left so not always best person win as lower person given game
    The arena was never intended to be an event for singles.. it was never intended for the same groups to win it but they do
    The fact you dont know goes a long ways in explaining your position on this topic. lie agan you talk rubish
    only low level in big faction stand chance
    2 peoples reply show poor forum or no interest in arena
    something wrong when this is case
    for me i no play battles when it open to fraud so another person less how many more before kano say stop arena

7. Nothing is wrong in this case. Arena simply caters to people who wasted a lot of their skill points on stamina, and those that like wasting their UN points on stamina refills. The only reason to participate is for the free XP / UN points. Other than that, it's pretty much pointless now. Recent changes such as the fortitude bar, the 1-3 stam bar, and the "inactives rule" made this so.

8. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

In the first place the free xp and the UN/GP/DJ points you get for signing up is not that great. I join the arenas to gain levels. If you are careful you can break even on the UN/GP/DJ points you get back. I love to enter and see if i can more kills each time or gain more levels than i did the time before. The search needs to stay because as Polish stated it does help people who actually group together to take down a higher level player.

9. I don't refer to anything you get on sign-up. And I couldn't care less about the search function. I simply pointed out that the arena has become worse with each "improvement" that kano has implemented.

10. unimpressed

unimpressed New Member

So you have a chat of low level player who attack high level players
    how do you know they are not in high level player chat
    you hit high level his freinds attack you by search and hunt you till you die
    without search you find high level and all save then you room attack it and he is alone without search his freinds they not catch you unless you on fight list
    i am low level not stupid and i no why player wants search
    low level togetjher hit high level i laugh a lot at this :D

11. polishpimp

Liar eh? Well, I didnt think it was possible that someone could be as totally clueless as you are , but you have proven me wrong with each and every post, so i suppose we are even ;).

There are a lot of things wrong with the arenas, starting with the ridiculously large handicap imposed on the stronger accounts. Then u have the Defensive built account bias and perhaps the most ridiculous of all is the attack slider that is insanely out of proportion with the number of players and actually promotes inactivity.

No matter what lower levels are going to have far less of a chance to win(as it should be), but they can also get far more levels. The whole reason the arena came to be was to appease players who preferred the PVP aspect of these games yet found themselves with a small or non-existent battle page in-game (usually the highest level players).

Eliminating the search option will not keep the highest of levels from winning nor will it stop them from giving the win to a lower level friend if they are still in the mix at the end. What it would do is make it basically impossible for a team of lesser level accounts from launching attacks on bigger targets. This has been done successfully on numerous occasions, but it takes a dedicated group of individuals willing to work as a team which is unfortunately in very short supply in these games.

The battle arena was intended to be a "free for all".....that means anything goes. Just because u dont have what it takes or a group of friends to help ya out doesnt mean it should be customized to your specific lack of skills or knowledge set (basically a lottery). What would be the fun in that?

Last edited: May 19, 2014
  12. unimpressed

unimpressed New Member

I like I am clueless you speak for all
    your words are to bully me but again i laugh
    the more you fight the less man you are not to give idea a chance so you are affrad
    i see you have ZS - Polishpimpn Preternatural Punisher but i not see in game on facebook
    please you shut up and bully others now
    i am agreeing with burak that game is worse so time to make it better.

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

As this thread has gone off the proposed topic (which I don't believe the developers have any plans to change at the moment), I'm closing this for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.