show amount of slap damage on a kill shot

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by polishpimp, Apr 26, 2014.

1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Basically I have an idea and a couple of questions.

Basically the idea is to show the amount of damage inflicted on an opponent during a slap that kills an opponent. Currently it does not , it simply says that you killed them. Its mostly a curiosity thing. I dont tend to slap a whole lot anymore, mostly those I think I might have a chance at getting an achievement or personal or overall record slap on.

Im also curious as to whether or not the damage given on slap kill counts towards an achievement or personal best/record slap. Basically if player "A" has has 5501 health left and I slap kill them does the game award me my 5500 slap achievement if i dont already have it? Would it count as my personal best if my previous high were less than that...say 5000? If it doesnt, shouldnt it? either way it would be nice to see the actual amount of damage inflicted whether its a kill shot or not. TY.

2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

great idea and to answer your question...yes it does count towards your slap achievement....happened to me i think on zs or kong vc, cant really remember which

3. polishpimp

Ok, cool. I figured it did but wasnt sure. Still would be nice to see the amount as it happened though because I can still get a personal best without getting my next achievement. I appreciate your reply.

4. Eraser

Eraser Member

It will definatley show your personal best on your stat card even if its a kill.

I think it was Relentless that raised this one before, I liked it then, and I like it now.

Hey, it might actually go thru now too. Kano likes to take Tiny, insignificant things out of the ideas section, and plaster all over that they used a player idea.

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey guess what pp, we're taking this tiny, insignificant idea and moving it to considering! I'll be sure to plaster all over that we're using a player idea. ;)

6. polishpimp

Brrrrr.....its getting cold here in hell...I hear it might freeze ;)

Ty

7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

It just got colder. You will now see damage done on punch/slap/whip kills.

8. polishpimp

Sweeeeet. Now if we can just get the straights of Juan de fuca thing taken care my lifes work will be complete. ;)

All kidding aside. ty!

9. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

this is a great idea and should have been done already. i have always wondered how much damage i did on a slap kill

10. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i agree, should have been done from the start but i can honestly say i have never given a second thought (or a first one for that matter) to how much damage ive done on a slap kill haha i was just happy to get the kill and not a you axe slapped fill in the blank for a damage of 1 lol