Adventure Achievements and Assists

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Jillian Thyra Johansson, Apr 16, 2014.

1. LOL, guess my other thread didn't go through.

Let's try this again.....

Now that Kano has give us more achievements assisting our clan with adventures, I think it's time for them to raise the limit on how many we can do each day. At the moment we can only assist on 30 each day yet the highest achievement is now 35k! How many years would it take to reach that number?

Personally, I think there should be no limit on the number we can do, along the lines of challenge assists. After we reach a certain number of assists, if they want, Kano could fade out the amount of xp and $$ we get just as they do on the challenge assists. That way we can help ALL our clan. Right now that isn't possible and it is disappointing. There are a lot of people who don't get their maximum number of helpers each day partly because their clan runs out of assists before they reach theirs.

Ideas anyone?

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It only takes about 3 years for a daily player to get the max achievement. That being said, I think it would be a great idea if the adventure assists were unlimited like the challenge assists are. I have no problem with lowering the cash and XP bonus (which is negligible to begin with) for the adventure assists if necessary just like how the challenge assists work.

3. It's unfortunate that the people giving this thread a low rating won't explain their reasoning.......if they have any.

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'm guilty of that, too. Sometimes I just don't want to see crap posted about me because I disagree with someone on something. But I really can't see why this can't be implemented. This change would not help higher level players more than lower level players that I can see, and it would not matter if you just started playing or have been playing since the beginning, so you can't make the whole "retroactive" argument. Maybe when the games started I could understand why the adventure assists were limited, but after more than 3 years, I really can't see any negative impact, other than the cash and XP bonuses, which was already addressed in this thread. :D

5. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

10 from me and i think if they fade out the xp then they should raise the limit on how many we get full xp on...either way, great idea...surprised it took so long to come forth

6. Thank you...and I agree with your suggestion too. :)

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

@Demonik good idea to increase the number of adventure assists before the cash and XP phases out
    @JJ I think it has been mentioned in the past a few times, but you know how that goes...

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Adventures Assisted:33,565, Joined 1628 days ago, that is a very long time to achieve 35K, 10 starz all day long from me as well.

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

What happened, Matthew?

Here's mine on Vikings: Joined 1074 days ago, Adventures Assisted 30,355

I've been playing LCN longer.

And I don't play on FB, Matthew, so you can't bounty me there for fun.

You can, however, have a KP2 pal of yours do it for you, if you wish, lol.

10. ben

ben Active Member

I can't 100% agree with this. You're a seasoned experienced player and you've had great ideas in the past. This one has merit but there still needs to be a cap on this. If it were at 40 or even 50 with the payout dropping little by little, I would give it a great rating.

11. Thanks to everyone for their comments and suggestions so far.....please keep them coming if you have anything different to say than what you've already read here. I do think something needs to be done but I'm by no means the voice of authority so discussion is good.

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Not sure Jared, I max out daily.
    Awe, no fun
    No clue what your talking about there.

SORRY JJ

13. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

19,855 i think it would be an understatement to say ive forgotten about them here and there ;p

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It doesn't happen as much anymore, but I've been bountied for simply posting a chat message. You all don't do that on FB? Maybe you personally don't, which is good to hear. I know you've been around the forums for a couple of days or so. I thought you might know someone on KP2 that could put me up if you wanted to, since we're not on the same platform. :cool:

15. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Why is that? What's the point of increasing the limit by only 10 or 20 AND phasing out the cash and XP? That's not how the challenge assists work. I agree with JJ. No adventure assist limit, and phase out the cash and XP after a certain number like the challenge assists. The goal is to help as many players each day as you can without giving anyone an unfair advantage, especially since the card "loophole" was closed. (after 3 years!) What is wrong with that?

16. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

This is a great idea so I give it a 10.

17. ben

ben Active Member

its called keeping a fair balance ...

18. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Exactly how would this be unfair balance? Allowing unlimited adventure assists for 1 XP and no cash will create an unbalanced game all of a sudden? Kano better hurry up and limit the challenge assists to bring the game back into balance, then...

19. ben

ben Active Member

Challenges were always uncapped, adven assists have always been capped. Maybe keep the same payout but adven assists have always had a cap.

20. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I see. The "that's the way it's always been" argument. So by that logic, we should eliminate, for example, the battle arena and all of the achievements and XP everyone has gained that participated in them? That has changed the game balance a lot more than unlimited adventure assists at 1 XP and no cash. Wouldn't you agree?