[ZS] Killed By: XXX Faction during FW, similar to BA

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Blasphamy, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

Wouldn't it be nice to know exactly which faction just sniped your kill?

Maybe it would encourage some A vs A faction attacks. As it stands, you gotta be an A tier faction to even break into the rewards portion of FW as every single one of us/them prays on the weaker factions anyways. The rich get richer and the weak.....well, they just exist to die. So lets add something that might flare up a bit of inter-game emotion and prompt some retribution.

2. ben

ben Active Member

i will agree with this one 10 stars

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Hell no, too many hot heads in our guild for that! Lol 10 from me, cool idea

4. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

10 stars, great idea ;)

5. Demonik1

100's of guilds playing guild wars on one platform or another and only 4 votes on this one?

6. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me, but as it stands now its really not that difficult to figure out most of the time. 10 stars

7. Demonik1

i think a few of the mid tiered guilds would lose out on this one, theyre easy kills for the a tiers so it would def cause some retribution to them and might even make them think twice about joining...but i still give this a 10 haha

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We'll see what we can do! :)

9. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

Good stuff Mi7ch. Thanks

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Heard back from the developers on this one; if we did choose to implement it we would most likely only bring it in for A-rank faction as it might have a negative impact for lower Divisions. What do you guys think about that?

11. Demonik1

quite honestly for our guild it wouldnt matter one bit either way, we dont look for retribution, we go for kills so if the guild that snagged a kill from any one of us was at full health or close to it we wouldnt hit them anyway

12. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

I'd be quite ok with that. The B and lower factions get chewed up anyways with the current system, but knowing who is doing the killing is good.

13. Demonik1

Lol look at the top 5 and you'll see who's doing the killing haha

14. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

but on forum only you and me. And sometimes +2-3 players. And 2-3 moderators.