Squad Invites

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Andrew Martin, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Andrew Martin

Andrew Martin New Member

I notice there is a new way to add squad with a direct invite. I prefer you also have available the old method of adding a friend through Facebook. I liked this way of adding squad because I could at least see what type of person I was dealing with. Now i have no idea who I am adding.

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I totally agree and won't add anyone without a FB friend also,I want to see who I am adding and what kind of person it is, besides I see the alt problem growing with this way, maybe I am mistaken, but if someone wants to clan me ,they gotta do the old fashioned way, just like I did.

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

We made this change because up until about a year ago we required players to the "Friends" on Facebook before they became allies. This is no longer the case so we wanted to reduce the friction of adding people to your Squad/Clan/Mob.

However, I see your point about wanting to see the profile. We'll keep the one click invite link but we will also add back the profile link so you can vet the person who wants you to add them.

Thanks for the feedback!

4. Andrew Martin

Andrew Martin New Member

Perfect - Thank you

5. sspunk

sspunk New Member

I love it this way. No more extra hassles with FB complaining about adding too many friends in a short period of time, and you don't have to unfriend or mute the new add on people. Saves a hassle.