New Revolutionary Idea: Open up GP limit

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by WendelinR, Mar 22, 2014.

1. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

Open up the GP (Gamer Point) limit. So instead of gaining 16k GP's maximum you can now get infinite GP's ...

... and the EXP Reward for gained GP's can be collected every 24 hours (instead of only every Monday).

This leads to ...

... gaining levels a bit faster -> reach cities a bit faster -> have more fun playing -> players being more active -> more people working together -> community grows

(and the old players receive a reward for their GP's they already gained as a REAL loyalty gift)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  2. William Roberts

William Roberts New Member

More skill points

How about giving more than 5 skill points for completing a level? More skill points -> more XP -> more and better game play.

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

hahahahahahaha good one ( actually made me lol) becasue it is somewhat unrealistic

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2014
  4. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

The more you work, the more you can progress with this new change. I find myself "monitoring" the game for hours sometimes when I could just work non stop on gaining levels through Gamer Points with this new idea.

It's like a "friendly" war mode. You work on gaining Gamer Points and receive a daily EXP reward for it.

If you will, it's like having a "job".

5. speederly

speederly New Member

good idea.

6. VittoriaVice

VittoriaVice Member

Think this is a great idea. Like it :)

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Here are my thoughts:

I don't know about infinite (due to alts and other abuse), but it would be nice if you could get more than 16k gps every day, maybe 32k to begin with. It only takes a few minutes to get gps now, and I know quite a few players (at least on KP2) that only get gps each day and don't do much else. Maybe increasing gps will promote activity as the OP suggested.

That being said, I have a feeling that there is going to be some pushback from long-time players that have called for something like this before, because syndicate/guild/armada rankings will be affected quite a bit. I personally don't care too much about this, and I understand that changes may take place that I wish I could reap the benefits of had they been in place before (wouldn't it be great if we had syndicate/guild/armada wars 3 years ago?) Quite a few long-time players that have spent money on the games scream "bloody murder" every time a change is suggested that is "unfair" to them because it was not available to them when they started playing the games, but changes HAVE to be made periodically to keep them from going totally stagnant, wouldn't everyone agree?

8. Deleted member 15401

Deleted member 15401 Guest

Top Poster Of Month

def not infinite gamers b.c gamers give loyalty points but i would like to see an increase on it but if they did that they would have to increase the acheivements.

9. faii

faii New Member

I think it's a very good suggestion indeed. It takes 5-10 mins only to get to 16k daily points, which is ridiciously too fast. Developer should always "promote" players to spend longer time on the game, the longer u play, more xp gain does make sense. On the current setting, longer time play get u do a few more time on "World Boss" but the doesn't really make much difference, even if u atk 20 times morethan other players = 80 hrs longer play time only gives u 1 extra lvl. There should really be some other way to encourage players gaming activity.

However, IMHO, changing the current GP system would definately broke the balance of what it had been build on. There are other ways to reach the same goal here, there are a few suggestions:

1) More XP reward for every "NEW BOSS" u joined. Current reward is 0.5% for the 1st 30 bosses is way too little. Increase it to be 1% for 200 bosses. (And please increase the limitation of attacks on PUBLIB BOSS, OR show how many atks left would be real nice.)

2) World boss gives more xp. Current reward is about 5% xp per atk, an increasement to 20% would be much differenciate those players who had spend longer online time than others.

3) Incresease the War Mode XP ratio, war mode does require players to be online often to gain wp from players who plays on different timing, hence longer online time. The current system, dead ratio (XP LOSES) over XP GAINED is real bad, there should be at least 100% XP for wm atk lose, 200% XP for wm atk win, 300% XP for wm atk kill, 50% XP for wm punch, and 300% XP for wm punch kill. (Yes, a kill should always rewarded greatly!)

4) Introduce a new system, "ONLINE TIME REWARD". Every 10 hrs of online time, u'll get 100% XP reward. Make it to be like a pwr atk charger bar and collectable once it's filled up.

5) Job help's reward, the XP rewarded from others helping us is way too little, it seems to be around 0.1-0.3%? Please increase it to 1-3% to encourage players to start their new job help.

:)

10. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

Kano feel free to modify my idea, the loyalty equipment you can buy with loyalty points could be modified. It's just an idea on how to speed up leveling but also making the community grow, so it's a win-win situation for Kano and the customers.

To Jared: The old players have to realize that a new player starting today can't reach them even in 3 years playing normally. Then again they complain when someone new pays 10k $ and beats them although it's the only way to reach them.

The way it is now you aren't rewarded enough for your hard work, that's why ppl quit. They lose motivation because of the poor rewards. I don't want to wait 3 years to reach Dublin - 1,5 years would be enough.

11. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I've moved this to the Ideas section so other members can vote on it! :)

13. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

1 Star if I could would vote minus 1 star :p

14. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

The idea is not bad. But it's NOT fair to little playing the players. I have proposed the idea to make a section in the inventory with new items. In this section, players buy items for the GP. This will be loyalty. Since the Level is not a sign of strength.

15. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

no good, theres already too many alts taking advantage of different aspects of the game, this would just make it worse. 1 star

16. slave

slave Member

i thought alts were against the tos, so how could too many alts be taking advantage of different aspects of the game?

17. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

lol we got us a comedian ova heere

18. WOADLORD

WOADLORD Member

For those complaining here that this game is boring for the new ones, i can tell you that you are completely wrong..when this game started and i was one which joined Viking clan from the very beginning on HI 5 there was no World bosses, no challenges, no Valhalla vikings to battle, no guild wars, no weekly wars and no Calendars. Now if you want to reach level 10000k in half of my time and you want to buy your way up you are free to do it but to disadvantage loyal players which have been playing for over 5 years is completely wrong, after all time is something money can't buy!