[LCN] Adjusting War Mode Disabling Toggle

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Feb 24, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey folks,

Just a quick notification that we're making a change to the War Mode toggle. Once you enter War Mode, you will need to wait 48 hours until you can disable it. This is noted in-game by red text and you will need to type "yes" before enabling War Mode.

Please be cognizant of this the next time you enable War Mode for your Syndicate. If you have any questions or feedback please leave it below. :)

Jess likes this.
  2. IpeeFreely

IpeeFreely Member

any word on when they'll be making war mode better?

i understand not offer gf pts a weekly rewards,too many ppl would cheat with dummy syns

but maybe better weekly xp?... & increased xp for fight wins?

alot of ppl won't join coz they loose more than they gain from being listed/killed

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We're currently looking at making adjustments to the War Mode, so it's something to consider!

4. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i hate to speak up about this war thing again but in my opinion i think it should only be xp gained not favor points u can use them favor points u are giving away in the war on better proper weapons..vehicle..an armor then letting players get the chance to win that...which is a good idea really in my book that is if anyone else agrees with it...an maybe add a weapon to it as a reward an xp in the war actually that is higher then the limited weapons that we get each time....Mi7ch wondering can u do it that way instead??? that is my question :)

5. faii

faii New Member

I'm a player from Kongregate and has been in WM synd for few months. War Mode is fun as what it is and could be competitive towards other synd. However, the reward given is far less than what it costs, 50% xp for being Top 1 isn't gonna cover up the times that anyone would get listed or killed during the war.

For most players, wm isn't worth for them to take part in it at all. Low lvl players migh just get killed n listed over 100 times during the week, and that's 300% of xp lost, even higher lvl player migh just get killed over 50 times a week. WM is just bad to level up and gain nothing except for fame. As a result, only 3 synds [SMEG] [NTMF] [WTF] that has been actively participating, and althought there are new synd whom joined in ... a lot of thier players either quit the game for dying too much or leave their synd. It's not promoting the game as what it should be.

It would nice to see some changes there over the rewards, eg. 200%xp when u win, 100% xp even if u lose instead of 150%/50% as for now. Better ranking rewards towards the end of war, eg. 100%xp reward + 20 FP for Rank 1, 50% for Rank 2, 30% 20% 10% towards 3-5. Would be great if Rank 1 Synd will get a special limited gear which only be able to obtain thru war mode. (So ppl will be able to see it in their fighting gear list)

6. faii

faii New Member

Base on the current system setting, there are ways for ppl to cheat to gain wp which should really be fixed.

1) Any player above lvl 300 ain't gonna able to list those below lvl 300 - A way to cheat, any synd could just start a new "ALT" account of lvl 200+ to beat up / list those lvl 100-300 players where others can't (We assume that all players in wm are already above lvl 300 by now)

2) If any wm player have never attacked / hitlist / punch any members of another wm synd in 24 hrs, they won't be show up in the syndicate rival list and not be able to atk - Another way to cheat, any synd would use an ALT to start a new wm synd n only themself able gain war points.

3) There are tons of "DEAD"/"INACTIVE" synd which has war mode enabled yet non of their member does actually online anymore. WM players has to "DIG" thru these synds to gain extra wp off their rivals and in my option, these activity does really waste off the time for the players and not make the game fun at all. Only active players should be allow to join wm.

To make the war mode to be a fair n fun game that it should be, i've few suggestion here:

1) Only Top 10 Synd in Synd War are able to join WM (War Mode) and they will be auto joining WM.
    (It's a good way to make sure all or most of the players in synd are active)

2) Another way would be only weekly gamer points above 70-80% able to join WM to precent inactive / dead / dummy alt synd (Unless someone build up a full synd of alts and stay active everyday)

3) Only players which are above lvl 500 / 550 or above able to participate in WM to prevent dummy alt players (It takes only few days to lvl up to 100-200 for wm now)

4) ALL PLAYERS who are in war mode should be shown in syndicate rival list to prevent user abuse of using dummy alt to gain wp (If all players could atk those dummy alt for wp, those alt has no use anymore)

I hope these suggestions could help in to build a better enviromnent for war mode and other players .. please join in and gives some of your opnions :)

7. Well said Faii. The main reason I even play LCN is for war mode. It keeps the game fun.