[All] Gravatars for Armor

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Survival Streak 0, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

The armatars (Armor Avatars) on armor are alright, would be nice if we could use gravatar to upload/add our own though. :)

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The final say is up to Armor, but I'll ask them about it!

3. Survival Streak 0

well mitch...your Armor character uses an avatar that's hosted on kong :p

[​IMG] < ---- ;-)

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No, that's my Kongregate character, my Armor account uses this avatar: armatar_10_35.35_c.jpg

So we have the ability to display custom avatars coming from Kongregate, but whether or not custom avatars are allowed for Armor-based characters is up to that particular network. :)

5. Survival Streak 0

Crap! so it is...I should've check the "kap1" number before posting (ag always start with 1000...), but either way...you guys use many 'non kano' hosted images infact the every page we view is made up of hundreds if not thousands of images hosted by edgecast so surely you guys have control of what images you can add otherwise we'd be waiting weeks if not months for approval for simple things like limited items/locations/bosses/calendars. Gravatars moderated strictly which you guys know already :) if you label something as G/PG/R/X they'll make sure that it is what it is before allowing it, which is pretty much the reason why Armor themselves don't allow you to upload pictures.

All that aside...are armor cool with the AG/Kong network linkup? anyone playing on kong can upload any picture they want...and it's viewable on AG.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
  6. I dunno about you, Mitch, but when I log into my KONG acct, I can't see AG avatars, just get a blank box... no point asking The Awesome as his KONG acct is banned... :p
    Saying that, I don't log into my KONG at all much any more, as you guys ban people with an acct on AG and KONG for sneezing in each others general direction, or so it seems to me ;)
    Having a custom avatar on AG would be cool, am all for it...
    Maybe 25UN will make it look prettier? Like the 'custom' faction avatars...pfff
    Oh no wait... don't go off topic, your post will be deleted... HA!
    But, there are way more things, across all platforms that need fixing first... whatever :p

7. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

all armor avatars i see when im on kong are different colored shields haha

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

To the best of my knowledge they are. More activity is good for everyone!