Battle Arena Scripts.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jon Ward, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

So since it seems like even when proof is sent kano does nothing now with the cheats in arena. The past three arenas have been a joke with people using the auto clickers to hit faster then humanly possible. Sorry but hitting someone in 9 seconds 1200 hits is a joke not possible. And today ready to play another arena and of course another auto clicker 4 seconds and 800 hits. But of course you guys are claiming your catching them sure as hell doesn't seem like it arena. And i am not the only person who feels this way. So kano is it the new policy just to say screw it and let them have it. Sure as hell seems like to everyone in pirate clan lately with the auto clickers doing this to players. Arena is a joke now and you wonder why the numbers keep dropping every time another arena starts. And yes i get to complain about this in all caps since i average somewhere between 15 to 30 kills in every arena i get to play and these past three except one i managed 18 kills the other two drained in that many seconds not possible.

So whats the policy kano yes to cheats or no to cheats if no you need to do something and change arena from allowing this to keep happening if yes don't reply to this thread then and prove to everyone like so many claim now it's okay for cheats and alts to play the games.

2. Debra Otter

Debra Otter Member

Perhaps Kano should pay attention to the decline in participation in the arena. I believe there was less than 150 who entered. There is a reason that the numbers have declined, compared to the arena in Viking clan. I am certain that you are not the first to notice that someone hit you more than 1200 in a few seconds. and one should at least be able to last more than a mere few minutes.
    Maybe the punishment for owning an alt should be more severe. Not just the alt being banned.

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Not trying to rip off your thread John as I do agree, but using a macro on gamer mouse is legit KANO side, "how is that not a program/script?"

22 to 1 click, I heard. Maybe all won't register but it's exact same thing.

4. Bocce

Bocce Member

What was the proof, and how did you figure the time it took a person to click? I have been playing the BA in LCN since its inception.
    I know the feed lets you when who, how many time, and how long ago a person attacks you. Speaking only for LCN. I have never seen where how many time I was attacked in period of time was recorded.
    I am sensitive to this, because during some BA's mt attacks were throttled with fake messages "You are under attack" " You are running out of steam" I have never used a scripts and these "governors" come up, and I have lost kills.
    Another thing to keep in mind, with the power slide 1 click = 3 attacks.

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Believe me we know. We know exactly who uses gaming mice, and autoclickers, ya see when friends become former friends they let all the info fly,and they don't just use these things in the arena or the war they use it to level and set counters and anything else they want to use it for.

6. Jon Ward

I have played god knows how many games on facebook. I played mafia wars on two networks and seen how it all happens and i know what to look for. Was an original player of mafia wars. One of the first before so many turned to scripts bots cheat codes auto clickers macros whatever you want to call them. If you can't simply play a clicking game legit then it's sad and pathetic. And to the above person forgot your name no offense the one from lcn i believe since i am typing ffrom a phone. In pirate clan when your first attacked by someone it shows how many hits is done within a second if you notice when it's happening. If no one else hits you after that person you will see how many times that person has hit win and losses included within seconds. This is how we know someone is using something their not supposed to be using. And i have been hit by the biggest players in the games 100s of times in the past never have they drained my health in arena that fast. Yet as we have said these past three arenas players have done this to hundreds of players. Only difference is most people either don't care anymore because they see that kano doesn't care. Or most people don't want to lash out because they are afraid of those players. Either which way it is i fear no one in a clicking game you kill me i heal. And if they see kano don't care well many of us are starting to agree with others on this notion as well.

7. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

the thought of using an autoclicker or anything of the sort has never even crossed my mind and to all of you that DO use these things...youre all pathetic....and as far as i know i have never been on the opposite end of one, thats just my opinion

8. Jon Ward

You will know if you have been Demonik1. I have played every arena that i possibly can every time they come up. And if i am able to play. Yet these last three have been sad and pathetic with it running rampant even more with idiots doing this. And i enjoy arena i like being able to kill as many as i can. But noticing how i can easily survive being hit by 20 or 30 people at a time and barely lose much health at times to being hit by one person and losing so much health. And kano also recently addressed the issue of the slider not showing the actual amount of single hits. If you used the slider to 3 hits it only showed as 1 hit from what they were saying. But they changed that. So in theory if you want to really think about it. The number of times they hit me within that few seconds is actually tripled that number. So this last arena i believe it was 800 hits in 4 seconds with the slider being used and kano supposedly changing the number of hit ratio to actually show the amount being used. that is 2400 hits in 4 seconds. Last arena before this one would have been 3000 something in 7 or 8 seconds so tell me how that is possible. And since i can't show the pictures i taken to prove to kano on the forums because of showing players info isn't allowed their not doing anything about it.

9. wsmdel

wsmdel Member

BA is joke in general with teams ganging up on players this is what S/WARS is for the team players , but untilll the link finder is removed this will carry on.

as for seeing the attack rate you only have to sit on the history feed and tap refresh and you can see the attack rate , didnt see it this ba but the one before there were players banging in 60 attacks per second. the devs know how to monitor this but chooose to make new cities for 5 players instead .. the shine of this game is fading to a dim glow soon to go out.

10. Jon Ward

I think your possibly onto something and you sound like me a broken record player everyone keeps saying because it's what it looks like catering to levelers constantly who put themselves up there with nothing to do and demand new content instead of improving the game and keeping numbers your letting it die out slowly.

11. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Yup totally agree

12. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Catering to levelers? Thats further from the truth today than its ever been and its never even been close. Its to bad its not true because it should be considering the whole idea of these games is to level up and get to the new content somebody is yet to play....no? If not why did any one even bother trying to get past N. Midgard on the way to S. Midgard? As far as keeping number you need not look any further than the majority of changes that have limited veteran players and gave newer/ lower level players a leg up over their predecessors. When u have a player base in the tens of thousands on every platform that have played and spent for years it only stands to reason many will quit or limit their time and or money when the developers are constantly tweaking things in favor of newbs and lesser levels. No? Player count rose faster and players hung around much longer before all the tweaks and the lack of content at the higher levels and none of the countless changes kano has made since has changed it. In the end .... lack of new content and scewing over a loyal player base in favor of newbs will destroy a game/business faster than anything. I think thats especially true in games like this where their best advertising is word of mouth/referrals from past n present customers

13. Jon Ward

Ummm wrong posting there polish were talking about pirate clan here not viking clan. I have no clue what goes on in that game don't play it don't care to play it. And as far as newbies goes in Pirate Clan they have no leg up in the game if anything the restrictions that have been put in place has dwarfed them from leveling fast as the originals have done. You have protection features. You have cage limits. You have refreshing issues. You have a strict amount attack limit. Limited Battle lists and i can keep going on and one with Pirate Clan. A player recently tried this laid his original account down to go after and all attack account leveling fast. Last i heard and that player knows what they were doing in the game they stalled out around level 4000. So no the newbies do not have it any easier.

And lets go back to content . Battle drops insignificant really because of no fight lists all that improvement for those the best time to get them is only in Arena and Armada Wars. Other wise they were restricted to a ratio drop in Battles because of levelers screwing every one else who plays the game at the pace it should be not leveling into oblivion.

Cities or New Locations. They are up to speed with players who pace themselves and been playing since the beginning of the game maybe a few hundred levels shy maybe less in reality. But again Levelers who are 1000s or 10k in levels ahead which maybe 7 to 10 in Pirate Clan again chosed their own path to level faster then a small company can produce quickly. And because of these players constantly whining Kano has to stop and update new content just to appease a 1 percent faction in a game. Instead of constantly improving issues that need looked at in the game.

Blacksmithing or Crafting. Up to date almost every time a new location comes out. But again because of levelers going to fast they demand more crafting items. When in reality if kano would go back and look at some of the items including their battle drops they created into elites and legendary items in the cities they wouldn't have to constantly go back and create new items and Keep upping the stats of other items to keep up with the one's who choosed to level into oblivion and need these for god know's what real reason.

And let's do Battle List as the last content needing improving. Again levelers complain no one to battle who's fault is that Kano no that was their fault for going to fast in leveling. And removing themselves off everyone's battle list. Now the only way for them to get a fight list is by being placed on the bounty board or some poor sap answering a whip call and either not caring who they whipped or not realizing what they got themselves into. Now if Kano would have taken a suggestion we have made in the past including myself trying to revamp Battle Lists. They can simply use the inactives and start rotating them on a battle list and healing just as they have done with the Bounty List. But nope no one at Kano wants to answer that response either. Even though they said they would never use inactives for anything But they changed their mind on the bounty issue to get more players playing the bounty. Now why not the same with Battle list.

Can we keep going on probably but i am to damn tired to even think more about the issues and repercussions Kano is not seeing neglecting the 99 percent and trying to apease the 1 percent in their games.

14. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

couldnt have said it better myself jon

15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Well said Jon

16. polishpimp

Really? As if I dont play PC as well? Your going to nit pick my reference to a couple early VC worlds rather than PC worlds? Would you feel better if I went back and edited? Everything I said Applies as much to PC as it does VC and in fact I was speaking to the games in general not one specifically. In the end these game intend for people to level up and get to new content...its pretty much the driving force other than rivalries. Kano dropped the ball for a very long time and they catered almost exclusively to lower or new players and it ended up hurting the games because they changed them to much from what made them successful in the first place and it alienated tons of long time players. Even when the games were at there most basic the lower and newer player begged for new content when they still had everything ahead of them (you did this more than most) and whined when ever the higher levels finally got tossed a bone that they should have got long ago and far more often. The games thrived before all the fluff for the lowers and newbs and began to crash when long time players were neglected...The combination has resulted in what we have today....enjoy ;) You and some of the others commenting here dont even have a clue what Im talking about because u weren't even a blip on the radar when all this crap started and were simply newbs yourselves when we had already run out of content.

Not to be rude...just honest ....but I really dont put much credence into anything someone who whined and cried about how players should be rewarded a minimum amount of XP despite what someone elses defense is because its unfair that they built their account differently and u cant get decent XP.....to this day its the whiniest most pathetic self serving thing Ive ever heard in these forums

Once again like so many times before you have actually helped my argument, practically everything u said in your last post either reinforces my stated position or is a direct result of dropping participation numbers which is again precisely my point. It is way easier, faster and cheaper to level up today than at any other time. Granted there is far less players that may hamper somethings but thats the point isnt it....all the changes and neglect is what hurt those numbers. Its a whole like Obama throwing good money after bad and only making the situation worse.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
  17. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

YUP, provide a CC # dominate levels and ask for new content LOL point said.

Again what are you afraid of PIMP? People can beat you possibly? Have better defense time in the arena?

Restart again to get your FLUFF

Yup NEWB here like Muspell, not going into it but you understand that scenerio.

Guess you defense SUX then PIMP! LMFAO, go write another book!

Sorry Jon PIMP derailed topic.

18. polishpimp

Not sure what a CC has to do with anything other than they are the whole reason these games exist. But u know that and have made similar statements yourself which pretty much makes your opening comment sound like a 2 year old jumping on the bandwagon because they dont have anything legitimate of their own to bring to the table.

Afraid? I didnt want to have to be the one to break this to ya ....but its a game and there is nothing to be afraid of. Btw...there is no such thing as the tooth fairy and the boogie man doesnt live under your bed.

Restart again? No thanks...I already did and the "fluff" got me over 3ooo levels in less than 30 days without spending a dime.. I then went on to the number one spot in a couple of months spending very little in comparison to any of my high level peers and most of the mids stuck on mediocrity. Btw...It was way better the first time around with lil or no fluff . I did it only to make a point and because I could, it was so ridiculously easy I was almost embarrassed but all the whiny inadequate bozos suffering from low self esteem crying cheater made it much more satisfying.

What do u know about the Muspell fiasco (otherwise known as the beginning of the end) except what youve heard from others? Your CC was barely a twinkle in Kanos eye when that resting on ones laurels moment was going down.

Yep my Def. in PC sucks which once was a huge plus that had me flying up the leader board and closing in on the big guns there at a record clip until Kano decided to stifle personal choice in terms of building ones account based on the way they had set up the game at that point (the way it had been for years prior)succumbed once again to the whiners that couldnt handle that they were being outplayed.

So while Im off thinking of a topic for my next book why dont you try and think of a original thought and post something that isnt utter drivel. Dont sweat derailing the thread Jon did that himself.

19. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Years ??? exactly how many more years are we talking about , you have no idea when any of us started playing I have been playing for some years now, curious , cause I forget, when did PC come into existence, I know I have been playing ( Approx )
    1393 days ago. I have good defense, and it has nothing to do with the arena, it is how I play and before the arena was a blip on anyone's radar. Everyone has a choice how they build their character, I am in the process of becoming more balanced but I am strong in attack for my level, the only one I cannot beat in my xp rane has very """heavy""" defense compared to my attack.

This thread kinda got hijacked, it was more about cheating :(

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014
  20. polishpimp

Perhaps Im mistaken but the only reference to "years" was when I was talking about how long the games were around before they started penalizing low defense accounts by awarding a minimum amounts of XP to accounts that didnt merit it based on how they built their accounts. As u said its our choice how to build our accounts.....because someone didnt choose to build their account to get decent XP vs a low def. account its not the fault of the player who chose to build a low def. account. Thats on them and they certainly dont deserve to have the game customized to their choice of builds.

I dont wanna sit here and argue with ya Linda but its quite easy to find out how long someone has played. Do I know how long everyone has played? No....but I havent bothered to look at everyone either....lol If it makes ya feel any better I did not have u in mind when i made any of my previous posts in this thread.

Im glad to hear ya have a stout defense but Im not sure why u mentioned that it had nothing to do with the arena...maybe I missed someone elses reference to that subject? I totally agree that everyone has a choice of how to build their account as it should be, but they are also choosing to build based on the information and rules/guidelines in place at the time of those decisions....in some cases that info available and rules/guidelines had been in place for years before it was suddenly changed and had an extreme adverse effect on some accounts through no fault of their own. Im not speaking about a few hundred or a thousand allocated SP that can be corrected in short order but tens of thousands of SP allocation done over long periods that can not be overcome in a reasonable amount of time or expense.

Yeah we have strayed a bit off topic but I figured since the OP of this thread was the one who veered off course they must have wanted to expand the topics of this thread.

In regards to the original topic Im in agreement that there are those using less than legit means to compete in the arenas and that it would seem Kano could do more about it seeing as some of these numbers being put up are obviously not possible by conventional/legit means alone. Ive witnessed some of these situations myself and I think its complete BS that some will stoop to that level and that Kano doesnt seem able to stop it. What I disagree with is the accusation that kano is either not trying (i think its way more difficult than most assume) or that they simply dont have the time because they are to adding new content for the "levelers"