The Official Syndicate Wars Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 28, 2013.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

OK it appears that it was just delayed slightly in updating, the leaderboards are showing the results for the last War and rewards can be collected.

2. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

yep.. to attack you need tokens and stamina, and on the capture says: You need at least 3 stamina for an attack , not tokens

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Yup looking at his screen shot, he was out of stamina ,good catch:)

Valentina Nina DeLuca likes this.
  4. JDcompy

JDcompy Member

Questions to clarify a few topics:

How is the health of your syndicate calculated?

How is the damage you can personally do in an attack during the war?

How is the WP reward for a kill calculated?

If a player in a syndicate signs up for the war and then leaves the syndicate after war begins, can they rejoin the syndicate, and the war?

Thank you!

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You attributes for the War are taken from your top fifteen (or whatever number you happen to join in with) Syndicate members. The calculation is a secret. ;)

Since its taking the top fifteen members of your Syn into account I'm pretty sure this would be hard to determine, also because it varies between attacks.

Also a secret, but it mostly has to do with the division you're in. You get more WP for attack a Syn in your division or above.

As far as I know you can rejoin the Syn, but not the War.

6. Does this section mean that having skill points allocated to Energy allows you to heal more?

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No, I think that's a typo in the title, the description says that armed defense allows you to heal your Syndicate. I'll definitely get that fixed up though.

8. JDcompy

JDcompy Member

1) Does it read that having more skill points in defense means better healing?

2) I think maybe it is okay to reveal what skills we want to allocate toward in order to choose that path in our war.

For instance, if we want to be good healers, we should know which stat to pump. Or if we want to have high health, etc.

Just a maybe :]

9. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

It is an individual thing,how anyone wants to build their character, for Me I build it for the regular daily game, not the arena nor the wars, and higher Health strengthens attack and defense.

10. JDcompy

JDcompy Member

Thanks, Linda!

I have 2 more questions now:

1) Does it read that having more skill points in defense means better healing?

2) I think maybe it is okay to reveal what skills we want to allocate toward in order to choose that path in our war.

For instance, if we want to be good healers, we should know which stat to pump. Or if we want to have high health, etc.

Just a maybe :]

11. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Battle Perks
    Along with taking your total Syndicate strengths into battle, there is also some variability added in each attack using the following Perk.

Defence - Energy Heal Bonus - The greater percentage of skills in your armed defence the more you can heal your Syndicate.

Hmmmmm,
    it could mean the strength of the loadout or skill points allocated to def ,or both, not sure

I just " play " the game, I am not a rocket scientist,when something does not seem to be working I try a new approach, lol if you have an high level friends/clan, talk with them, that is what I have always done. Everyone has their own ideas, when ya talk one on one with a successful player, and pick their brain,I find that is worth the time.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2013
  12. JDcompy

JDcompy Member

Thanks Linda, I definitely enjoy talking to my high level friends. And when we are all out of ideas, I try to find a place like a forum to ask the rest of the players and perhaps mods, the questions that are left :]

13. Santos Hernandez

Santos Hernandez New Member

I don't understand why does my syndicate have less than 15 players participating in the syndicate wars i know i have more than 15 players and still it doesn't add this is a problem that is pissing me off could you all please fix this

14. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Santos ,the Leader and or Officer( I believe the Officer has the option ) of the syndicate has to join the Syndicate Wars, then each person in the Syndicate has to also join,and all this needs to be done before the start time.Then when they join they can participate.

15. JDcompy

JDcompy Member

1) Feed back thread, here is some feedback.

For me, Christmas is not really a big deal. But, for many it is. I think ending the syndicate wars on Christmas Eve was a real mistake. People really enjoy this game, but a lot of them want that time with their family. I'd really like to propose no more wars on holidays. I hope we aren't going to be warring over new years eve/day. That would really be unfortunate and not fun at all.

The war ends at 10:00 am for me December 24th. That's not a big deal in terms of time. Certainly not great, but not horrible. But for my friends in the UK, this is 6-7pm Christmas Eve. I'd like to see a little better planning on the dates.

Thank you!

2) I'd like to have a few more questions answered. I understand devs are looking to keep the mechanics of the war setup top secret. But when one of my synd members joined the war, MY perks went Down.. I don't understand at all and would like a little feedback on just Some of the mechanics... such as why a teammate joining would hurt my personal stats..

3) The synd wars are a lot of fun. I'd like to see a little more recognition. Currently you can click on a syndicate's profile and see their GP rank from previous season, and their War rank from last season.. which sadly is NOT syndicate war. I'd rather the SYNDICATE war rank be listed instead of the random attack anyone you choose to war with as I think syndicate wars are a much truer test of a syndicate's skill. And even if I'm the only one that thinks that, we could just add Syndicate War rank to the page and not remove anything :]

16. Susan K

Susan K Member

When I look at the "members" popup, there's this column called "Deaths" which always shows zero for all members. What is this supposed to be?

17. JDcompy

JDcompy Member

My ONLY guess is if you attack someone while your synd has low health and you take damage and die as a result of your attack, maybe you caused the death??

Complete speculation from me.. would love to know too!

18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Nice catch, I'm sure will get answer in few day's because of the holidays.

19. pebsu

pebsu New Member

fun war though i'd like to know more about the random item drops..

20. syndicate wars