[Other] achievementsfor ALL stats. ALL Games

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Eraser, Jan 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

while they may not be viewables stats, it is something that could be tracked and doing alot of either is an achievement...some would say its just a part of the game but so is everything else you get achievements for

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Me either LOL it's wanted by the community=won't happen, guess can make code but not play game to see what players want

3. Eraser

Eraser Member

I still hope we are waiting for them to have a meeting about it.

and I wish they would go test and see if they could level partner and kill ambush eachother enough to make dents into veterans achievements.

This thread has the most votes on the DB, I have only seen 3 threads with over a 9.5 rating that has +20 votes on them. (1 of the other 2 was also about getting people achievements that they deserve)

There is one polish suggested about "removing the bounty delay" It has been posted for almost a year. (over 11 full months) There is 42 votes on it at a rating of over 8 and the only thing mentioned by an admin is, They will get back to it when they have a chance. This thread has maybe been up for 2 weeks? (if even that long)

http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?6341-get-rid-of-the-bounty-delay-8.3

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
  4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I will put this link back again for a developer to comment on when they get the chance. Just so they know it still has a very positive rating and needs to be looked at.

5. Eraser

Eraser Member

They have seen it jon, WB has for sure.

6. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Just making them aware of it again since it still has a positive rating and it seems to keep improving every couple days when someone else votes on it to. Certain idea's get put on the back burner sometime's it seems to players's. Just want to make sure this one is up front still since it has been a long time for that many players to agree and keep that high of a positive rating. But has been sent back in to the developers to take a look again on this and comment when they can. After that it's out of my hands. Good luck it's a great idea in my opinion.

7. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Great discussion on this so far, although try to keep the pot shots at eachother to a minimum, hey guys?

As for the achievements, it's great to know that players are interested in a wide range of achievements, and that's absolutely something we'll take under consideration. Achievements are a great motivator for players, and we're always cautious with adding new sets to ensure that we don't unbalance the games or encourage behaviours that would be bad for the games.

We appreciate that you're interested in seeing new achievements, and we'll continue looking into them to find ones that keep the games balanced and competitive.

In response to the off-topic Oz discussion, I wish I had a giant floating head, that would be cool as heck.

8. Eraser

Eraser Member

:eek: King George, I think hes got it!!!!

Please dont leave anyone out, esp the rowdy community that likes to play rough. we are a very hard working people (in this world anyway)

and all you need is a couple of fog machines, and put that cape to work. you would very much be floating (bread-shaped) head.

9. Eraser

Eraser Member

I really, Really hope that dont happen ss0. if Kano doesnt put in the fight achievements, Ill be asking "just how much support does it take?"

I put this thread in front of everyone that I possibly could. Id be willing to bet that at least 500 kano players had a look, a merely 2 steped forward with any negative thoughts, only 1 decided to voice that she thought it could be cheated.

What does it take to break the reluctance? Why must there be a finger stuck in it?

If its not broke, dont fix it. Its "all stats" that got voted on. not all stats- whatever you felt like taking out.

10. Eraser

Eraser Member

Are We there yet?

11. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

[h=2]Rating: 9.6/10 from 46 users :)[/h]

12. Eraser

Eraser Member

Rating: 9.6/10 from 48 users

13. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Considering the number of players that play the 4 games on the 4 current networks they are on at the moment (not counting alt accounts and players playing multiple games), 48 10 ratings doesn't seem like a whole lot, IMO.

14. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Think about how many of them are active on the forum though and frequently visit the ideas section. Then think about the amount of people who just browse without giving any rating.

15. Eraser

Eraser Member

Just happens to be the 2nd highest amount of votes of any thread on the DB. Just short of Polish's bounty delay thread with 49 votes and a 8.9 star rating.

16. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Thank you for clarifying my point. How many active players do NOT regularly visit the forum at all, much less visit the ideas section, or go to the trouble to read threads without posting comments or voting? I'm sure Kano has the actual numbers, but I would say that it is THOUSANDS out of all 4 games on all 4 current platforms. 48 votes is nowhere near overwhelming support for ANY kind of change. Wouldn't you agree?

17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

49 votes out of 100 possible voters would merit serious consideration. 49 votes out of 1000 possible voters, not so much. That was my point to try to explain why some ideas may not be considered for implementation, or put further down the list of priorities below ideas that are not voted on, but receive plenty of feedback, such as new bosses, new content, new crafting, new locations, etc.

18. Eraser

Eraser Member

I challenge you to come up with any idea that 98 percent of all forum traffic can agree on.

19. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I could really care less about this topic, but if it would make you feel better, I would be happy to make it a 9.5 out of 50 votes...

20. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Really? 98 percent of ALL FORUM TRAFFIC? I'm pretty sure that's not accurate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.